Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
It's my lucky week then!!!!

I am on a Client's site pinching his computer to do this - lucky he's a mate really hey????

Lau xx
Wondered how come you were online when you said you wouldn't be here for a week?? LOL.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sounds like you've started the panic mode now! Once the adrenaline kicks in, you'll be more motivated. The trouble is, you have been waiting for so long it has become a habit. You need to tell yourself it's your turn now!!
i have to admit that this afternoon is the first time i have felt like this - maybe it is starting to sink in
dont really feel motivated at the moment though - feel more like running around like a headless chicken

(sorry about the quality it was the only one i could find!!!)

Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

http://www.realholidays.com.au/cgi-b...8&id=402976668

Ok here is the rental but because it is holiday season it is costing $1300
but as I couldn't get booked in anywhere else I had to go for it.

Spoke to solicitors this morning and hopefully we will exchange by Friday as buyer wants to complete 30 Nov
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:39 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme

Spoke to solicitors this morning and hopefully we will exchange by Friday as buyer wants to complete 30 Nov
$1300 a week!?!??!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

how much?!!!
mind you it looks fantastic

great news on the exchange date
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i have to admit that this afternoon is the first time i have felt like this - maybe it is starting to sink in
dont really feel motivated at the moment though - feel more like running around like a headless chicken

(sorry about the quality it was the only one i could find!!!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XEuwzrcpL5s
LOL.

Cluck cluck! Sort out the thing which worries you the most, and then the next etc. Hopefully then you'll feel a bit better.

Well, have to go on the school run and then take DD to the Consultant. She had an eye op a year ago and this is the last checkup. Fingers crossed all will be well and we can get a nice shiny new discharge letter to take to the meds.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I know what you mean about not being motavated, not even done the washing up yet, thought I would give myself 10 mins then start again, I think panick set in last week with me. All over now though, actually getting a bit excited
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:44 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

what's with all the choclate avatars?

got a bloody sweet tooth now!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:46 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

OKPANICPANIC

just got this email, this was a job i saw and they never came back to me...now they have. they are matching the wage but this puts us in Margaret River not Adelaide....Is it too late to change

Hi

That is a pity – I have taken time getting back to you – sorry, it has been pretty busy.

If you do want to reconsider – Margaret river is a much better place to live! We also have 3 boys this side and living down here does have the bonus’s of being able to get to work in a five minutes then the beach in another five minutes after work.

We would be able to offer $ plus super.

Let me know if you are able to make a change and we can have a chat.

Cheers!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=graz79;5523684]OKPANICPANIC

just got this email, this was a job i saw and they never came back to me...now they have. they are matching the wage but this puts us in Margaret River not Adelaide....Is it too late to change

You won't get the cold winters in Margret Rivers, my daughter thought Adalaide was full of retirees and some dodgy area's. Depends what you want
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:54 am
Account Closed

Depends what you want
I want everything to stop being so complicated!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by graz79
I want everything to stop being so complicated!!
and you are going to Oz
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Wondered how come you were online when you said you wouldn't be here for a week?? LOL.
You should be so lucky!!! I have to put up with me 24/7 so why so I give you guys a rest
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know what you mean about not being motavated, not even done the washing up yet, thought I would give myself 10 mins then start again, I think panick set in last week with me. All over now though, actually getting a bit excited
That sounds good! Hope you got most things done whilst you were panicking. LOL. The holiday let looks lovely. Shame it's peak season, but hey, you need a break before you start on all the hard work of getting set up.

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
what's with all the choclate avatars?

got a bloody sweet tooth now!
MMMM Chocolate............ I've been picking at sweets all day, now I've realised why. LOL.

Originally Posted by graz79
OKPANICPANIC

Hi

That is a pity – I have taken time getting back to you – sorry, it has been pretty busy.

If you do want to reconsider – Margaret river is a much better place to live! We also have 3 boys this side and living down here does have the bonus’s of being able to get to work in a five minutes then the beach in another five minutes after work.

We would be able to offer $ plus super.

Let me know if you are able to make a change and we can have a chat.

Cheers!
What a dilemma! Margaret River IS really lovely but a bit isolated. However you can drive to Sydney and Melbourne from Adelaide and the house prices are much cheaper. There are 'bad' areas everywhere sadly - even in Oz. We all just have to be careful when finding a home.

Originally Posted by Reedy
You should be so lucky!!! I have to put up with me 24/7 so why so I give you guys a rest
PMSL. WE love you really.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:51 am
Account Closed

What a dilemma! Margaret River IS really lovely but a bit isolated. However you can drive to Sydney and Melbourne from Adelaide and the house prices are much cheaper. There are 'bad' areas everywhere sadly - even in Oz. We all just have to be careful when finding a home.
you just want me in adelaide to get your hands on my .... chocolate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.