Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi peeps no one around but thought I would say hello. Been ooot this afternoon drinking beer wiff Phil and me mate Kirsty for her bday after being at work I might add !!

Me and phil are now in bed tired !!

A X
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi peeps no one around but thought I would say hello. Been ooot this afternoon drinking beer wiff Phil and me mate Kirsty for her bday after being at work I might add !!

Me and phil are now in bed tired !!

A X
I just posted to you - you are p'd!! How come your on the computer when you're in bed with your OH???
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening Amanda! You've asked for it now! A whole horde of WPHS women will descend on your wedding in new hats and shoes.

We can organise a hen night too for you!
That would be totally fab as I wont have any mates ! 5 mth to sort out a wedding only about 8 people from uk comin (if they come) we have had a 3 yr engagement so they could save, have they ??? ehm have the bol"****!

So Im sure by the time it comes round I shall have many friends from here wearing hideous hats ! !!

A x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I just posted to you - you are p'd!! How come your on the computer when you're in bed with your OH???
I wish I ws pd !! Phil is kip and doesnt appreciate me getting ammerous (if thats how u spell it) when he is asleep as he cant rem it lol !!

A x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I wish I ws pd !! Phil is kip and doesnt appreciate me getting ammerous (if thats how u spell it) when he is asleep as he cant rem it lol !!

A x
Maybe he would mmmmmmmm may try it!!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Amanda! You've asked for it now! A whole horde of WPHS women will descend on your wedding in new hats and shoes.

We can organise a hen night too for you!

OOOOOOOOOOH i lurve hats!!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daunted
OOOOOOOOOOH i lurve hats!!
What about a hat with a big tiddler on it would u luv that ?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

What about a hat with a big tiddler on it would u luv that ?

well if that is what the dress code was guess i would go with the flow
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

well if that is what the dress code was guess i would go with the flow
PMSL! I can just see the celebrant's face!

It's a date Amanda - actually is it April 08 or 09 cos we might not have our visa by 08!

You'll have to rely on Daunted and Tiggs to wear the tiddlers!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL! I can just see the celebrant's face!

It's a date Amanda - actually is it April 08 or 09 cos we might not have our visa by 08!

You'll have to rely on Daunted and Tiggs to wear the tiddlers!
well whenever it is PLEASE dont forget my invite - i will be there with brass knobs on I'll even bring my own tissues
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

well whenever it is PLEASE dont forget my invite - i will be there with brass knobs on I'll even bring my own tissues
pmsl at you both you are hilarious!!I guess I know what the hen night theme would be its 09 plenty time for visas we never thought we would get ours it was so long but hey ho it came when we least expected it. I am on the settee now just cant sleep had 2 cups of tea and loads of water coz Im sooooo thirsty

A X
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:31 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

been busy lately, had to go out yesterday and write a cheque for £199 950

Last edited by Driver_Once_More; Nov 17th 2007 at 8:06 pm.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

pmsl at you both you are hilarious!!I guess I know what the hen night theme would be its 09 plenty time for visas we never thought we would get ours it was so long but hey ho it came when we least expected it. I am on the settee now just cant sleep had 2 cups of tea and loads of water coz Im sooooo thirsty

A X
Morning Amanda!

I think you'll find you have a hangover!

Glad to hear the wedding's in 09 cos we should be there by then - if we can sell the house!

Hope you didn't molest Phil too much last night! You were threatening to!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
been busy lately, had to go out yesterday and write a cheque for £199 950
Does that mean you've had an offer accepted????

Edit - you have to change the colour of your text. LOL!!!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:07 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Does that mean you've had an offer accepted????

Edit - you have to change the colour of your text. LOL!!!

done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.