Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Night night. Glad to be of service!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Well we've only gone and sold the house

To the couple who have just come back from Melbourne too

They want to move quickly as they are in rented and so fingers crossed it'll be sorted by the end of Dec before we move.

Thanks for all your karma - and the 6000th post seemed to have worked for me....

Good luck to the rest of you!!!!

Lau x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:29 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy

They want to move quickly as they are in rented and so fingers crossed it'll be sorted by the end of Dec before we move.

Thanks for all your karma - and the 6000th post seemed to have worked for me....

Lau x
Good Luck well done, and hope it doesnt go belly up !!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Good Luck well done, and hope it doesnt go belly up !!
Thanks,

I hope not too!!! That has happened to us already.......

They seem really keen to complete too and they are having the house £30k under market value so they are getting a bargin.

I am going to stay positive about this sale, I wasn't about the last....

Lau xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Lau x
FANBLOODYTASTIC!

I told you, you would have 3 lots of good luck!! Tax refund, visa and house sale!

Fingers crossed that the sale goes quickly and smoothly!! OMG, you have to start packing now!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
FANBLOODYTASTIC!

I told you, you would have 3 lots of good luck!! Tax refund, visa and house sale!

Fingers crossed that the sale goes quickly and smoothly!! OMG, you have to start packing now!
OMG - I am not taking anything with me other than us, the kids and our clothes... Will need some skips here next week though

Lau xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG - I am not taking anything with me other than us, the kids and our clothes... Will need some skips here next week though

Lau xx
Good job the buyers wanted to buy some furniture then! I know a few people on here have sent a few crates of excess baggage, so don't panic!!

That's the bit I'm dreading, I'm already selling stuff on Ebay, have sent stuff to auction and given stuff to friends and charity and the loft is still full, not to mention the storage unit for the business.................... Aghhhh.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good job the buyers wanted to buy some furniture then! I know a few people on here have sent a few crates of excess baggage, so don't panic!!

That's the bit I'm dreading, I'm already selling stuff on Ebay, have sent stuff to auction and given stuff to friends and charity and the loft is still full, not to mention the storage unit for the business.................... Aghhhh.
We had a really bad house fire in 2001 and have not managed to collect as much junk since then!!!!!

L xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We had a really bad house fire in 2001 and have not managed to collect as much junk since then!!!!!

L xx
OMG. That's terrible. Hope no one was hurt. I suppose the silver lining is you that don't have a lot of junk. God, fancy saying there is a silver lining to a fire.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG. That's terrible. Hope no one was hurt. I suppose the silver lining is you that don't have a lot of junk. God, fancy saying there is a silver lining to a fire.
Luckily we weren't in the house when it happened or we would've been trapped.....

The fire was so intense it melted the fireman's visor....

The silver lining to me was, and always will be that we weren't there!!!!!!

Lau x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Luckily we weren't in the house when it happened or we would've been trapped.....

The fire was so intense it melted the fireman's visor....

The silver lining to me was, and always will be that we weren't there!!!!!!

Lau x
That's awful. As you say, at least you weren't there. Is this the house you are in now or did you have to move?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Lau x
Fantastic, well done I am sure it will all go through fine

Sorry everyone, Tiggs how do you manage to post with so much to do, I will be homeless in 2 weeks so have got lots to do, try and catch you later.

We are having a family meal on Monday to say goodbye to my 2 eldest, I know it will be hard so (((HUGS )))to you Daunted.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Night night. Glad to be of service!

Lau x
Originally Posted by somme
Fantastic, well done I am sure it will all go through fine

Sorry everyone, Tiggs how do you manage to post with so much to do, I will be homeless in 2 weeks so have got lots to do, try and catch you later.

We are having a family meal on Monday to say goodbye to my 2 eldest, I know it will be hard so (((HUGS )))to you Daunted.

Thanks SOmme good luck to you too Now i better go back to packing and weighing suitcases
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Ah, the no dinner and plenty of wine scenario! I hope your head feels better tomorrow! Sounds like you had fun and celebrated the visa anyway!

I remember going out for a meal once with a group of friends - meeting up in the pub first. Somehow we never got out of the pub and I can tell you now that peanuts and olives DO NOT line your stomach and are disgusting in reverse!

Sounds like you have been very busy! It's very cold tonight - put the soup in the boot of the car - and all the booze - it'll keep nice and chilled!

You could give everyone the home made mince meat as Christmas presents!!

PMSL. I thought Amanda meant that the wedding was in Oz?? So we can all gate crash! Maybe I'm wrong??

I'd love to see you in a hat!

The wedding is in Oz in Kings Park Perth!!!

A x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
The wedding is in Oz in Kings Park Perth!!!

A x
Evening Amanda! You've asked for it now! A whole horde of WPHS women will descend on your wedding in new hats and shoes.

We can organise a hen night too for you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.