Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

We got married 1 year 3 months to the day!!!! Now been 13 years!!!! OMG!!!!
Still:curse:so much:curse: in love:curse:
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
I'm here!!
Evening Dan!

Hope you weren't looking for Gonnago!

How are you? Any luck with the house?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

We got married 1 year 3 months to the day!!!! Now been 13 years!!!! OMG!!!!
Still:curse:so much:curse: in love:curse:
PMSL.

I can beat you, we've been married 18 years. OMG 23 years together. Almost quarter of a century. (Knew each other for 3 years before that too!) I'm not THAT old am I???
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening Dan!

Hope you weren't looking for Gonnago!

How are you? Any luck with the house?
Why would I be?? Yes fine thanks ta and you? No nothing at all on house, have forgotten about it really now, you could tell that if you were here judging by the state of it!! Just can't be arsed to keep it looking good when no-one wants to view anyway!!!!:curse:
Dan
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why would I be?? Yes fine thanks ta and you? No nothing at all on house, have forgotten about it really now, you could tell that if you were here judging by the state of it!! Just can't be arsed to keep it looking good when no-one wants to view anyway!!!!:curse:
Dan
Mine's the same too. I work on the principle that if I keep it spotless, no one will want to view. If it's a mess, then it's sods law that we'll get a viewing - although coming up to Christmas I'm starting to doubt we'll get any more viewings.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL.

I can beat you, we've been married 18 years. OMG 23 years together. Almost quarter of a century. (Knew each other for 3 years before that too!) I'm not THAT old am I???
23 years of sheer bliss????
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

23 years of sheer bliss????
Well you could say that.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:46 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
Well we've only gone and sold the house

To the couple who have just come back from Melbourne too

They want to move quickly as they are in rented and so fingers crossed it'll be sorted by the end of Dec before we move.

Thanks for all your karma - and the 6000th post seemed to have worked for me....

Good luck to the rest of you!!!!

Lau x

yahoooooooooooooo good luck for easy sale

havent been on for a while, how is everyone.?
our buyers came round today to measure up for curtians, more like another good nose around but i didnt mind the house was spotless they still lovveeeeeee it, phew.
anyway had a long chat about their buyers:curse:. apparently the woman works in the conveyincing office so should have been quite simple but there taking forever:curse: my buyers think they they 'll ask for a price reduction a couple of days before exchange and completion:curse: maybe we're all being abit paranoid and it'll be fine. got to ring shippers tomorrow and change date to 27/28 just hope it all goes through otherwise it'll be a right mess.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by want2bthere

our buyers came round today to measure up for curtians, more like another good nose around but i didnt mind the house was spotless they still lovveeeeeee it, phew.
anyway had a long chat about their buyers:curse:. apparently the woman works in the conveyincing office so should have been quite simple but there taking forever:curse: my buyers think they they 'll ask for a price reduction a couple of days before exchange and completion:curse: maybe we're all being abit paranoid and it'll be fine. got to ring shippers tomorrow and change date to 27/28 just hope it all goes through otherwise it'll be a right mess.
hiya,
would be better if had some house news but hey ho hope yours goes smoothly now must be nerve racking being down to the final stages!!!
Dan
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Ellooooooooooooo

How was ya meet up today then ? Ive had a lovely chilled out day eating nice food and lying on me fat backside teehhee

A x
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere

You go through various stages of paranoid behaviour and insanity selling dont you ! Im sure all will be well petal

A X
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Ellooooooooooooo

How was ya meet up today then ? Ive had a lovely chilled out day eating nice food and lying on me fat backside teehhee

A x
Good thanks! Trouble was I couldn't drink in case I had to drive - which was a downer as it was my turn to drink!

Sounds like you had a good day!

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
You go through various stages of paranoid behaviour and insanity selling dont you ! Im sure all will be well petal

A X

Hi W2TB I agree with Amanda - you are bound to be paranoid - especially if your buyer is paranoid about their buyer!! Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Sending Ks if I can - although it doesn't seem to want me to recently.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys - my ears must have been burning - particular hi to Dan, how are ya pet?

sorry not been about, tooooo much going on with work, house, kids, husband:curse: jeez some of you guys have been married nearly as long as I have been born, much respect for that....at this rate will be miracle to make it to 6 years...sorry bad weekend!!

Anyway to stay OT - our buyers or oe half came today with her mum and sister, she thinks it unlikely to get in for xmas, so that eases the pressure a little but still want to exchange asap.

been peeking in on you all, just havent had time to post.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hey guys - my ears must have been burning - particular hi to Dan, how are ya pet?

sorry not been about, tooooo much going on with work, house, kids, husband:curse: jeez some of you guys have been married nearly as long as I have been born, much respect for that....at this rate will be miracle to make it to 6 years...sorry bad weekend!!

Anyway to stay OT - our buyers or oe half came today with her mum and sister, she thinks it unlikely to get in for xmas, so that eases the pressure a little but still want to exchange asap.

been peeking in on you all, just havent had time to post.
Evening Hayles!

Now I feel old. In my defence I was a child bride! i will also say that we are still married because my OH is a very tolerant man!

What has your OH been doing to annoy you?

Sounds like you have been busy! Glad you were still reading!

Good news that your buyer is in touch. As you say, push for an early exchange and a long completion. That way you'll be certain of the sale and can enjoy your last Christmas in your home.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5571444]Evening Hayles
Now I feel old. In my defence I was a child bride! i will also say that we are still married because my OH is a very tolerant man! LOL have to say I am very tolerant, even DH says I am really easy to live with, he also says I should lie more and be more agressive....so I hit over the head with a baseball bat and said it wasnt me!

What has your OH been doing to annoy you?breathing!! atm EVERYTHING he does annoys me, im sure its just the stress of it all getting to us but at this rate I will be a regular on sugardaddy.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.