Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

hi everyone! how you all doing?? didnt manage to read all posts so apologies if i missed somthing

Somme have you tried Green tea to help send you off to sleep?? It tastes pretty yukky but you get used to it and it helps me relax enough to fall into slumber

Tiggs - im glad to see i have inspired someone Have you managed to rearrange all that paperwork yet?? My shredder gave up under the strain so i been having some lovely bbqs burning papers
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

THREE more working days to go, family meal on saturday, out of house on sunday and then UP UP AND AWAY
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linloo
No probs, ask away still finding my own feet here but will help anyway I can
ok you are going to get all the questions that i wouldnt be able to find answers to on the internet!

daft question number 1 ...
what is the area like to walk around? I am used to walking to the shops/schools/library etc and i wouldnt want to be reliant upon a car just to be able to get out and about.

and number 2!!
Also how is the area for public transport (we are a household with three drivers (plus 2 kids) but at best only 2 cars!) - we currently live in a village which is terrible for public transport!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
hi everyone! how you all doing?? didnt manage to read all posts so apologies if i missed somthing

Somme have you tried Green tea to help send you off to sleep?? It tastes pretty yukky but you get used to it and it helps me relax enough to fall into slumber

Tiggs - im glad to see i have inspired someone Have you managed to rearrange all that paperwork yet?? My shredder gave up under the strain so i been having some lovely bbqs burning papers
not all of it - i got bored
i had to stop shredding as my shredder got very hot - will get back to that later!

i drink green tea a lot - i think it tastes nice
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:45 am
sneaking a peek ...

THREE more working days to go, family meal on saturday, out of house on sunday and then UP UP AND AWAY
scary
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
scary
NAH!!!!!!! IM back to excited again (funny how a couple of days at work cures all manner of clog dancing elephants!!)
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

We will miss you but sure we can catch up on here, will you keep your blog going?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by somme
We will miss you but sure we can catch up on here, will you keep your blog going?
has she still been doing her blog? i havent been looking ...
... now i am going to feel all guilty as i havent done anything with mine for about 3 weeks
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by somme

Blog?? what blog?? Not touched it since the visa came
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
has she still been doing her blog? i havent been looking ...
... now i am going to feel all guilty as i havent done anything with mine for about 3 weeks
...........so you can stop feeling guilty Tiggs

Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Wahay!!

Glad to hear you're back to excited. Funny how work can do that to you!

You and Tiggs are under strict instructions to keep blogging! How else can we keep tabs on you? We never got the 2nd half of your Icelandic saga did we??
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:18 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello girls, who missed me

Just found out i am being kicked out of work on the 30th Nov not the 3rd Dec as there is no point working one monday

and i get paid twice this month

then i earn nothing for a whole month
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
Hello girls, who missed me

Just found out i am being kicked out of work on the 30th Nov not the 3rd Dec as there is no point working one monday

and i get paid twice this month

then i earn nothing for a whole month
Missed who???
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Missed who???
Haha - sorry.

I bet you're glad to get out of work early. More help for Tiggs!!

Have fun on your month off - you know you have a job to go to - so as long as you don't run up too many bills it'll be fine.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:25 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Haha - sorry.

I bet you're glad to get out of work early. More help for Tiggs!!

Have fun on your month off - you know you have a job to go to - so as long as you don't run up too many bills it'll be fine.
With a wife in a new shopping country and two children....i am going to be skint!!

Can't wait!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Luckily for you Graz there is almost no fashion in SA. god Im gonna miss shopping in decent shops.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.