Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

[quote=Fly Away;5582421]Hi Lau - wondered where you were!

Must feel great to see the sold sign! And a party to look forward to! Then Christmas. Then move! Wow, not much to do then!

The guy was a bit odd. BUT he is a surveyor so should know how the process works. Just wondering if he is playing a game to get us to drop the price?

Could well be

Had a bit of a stressful few days but now am back on form....

L xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Could well be

Had a bit of a stressful few days but now am back on form....

L xx

Hope you're feeling better. I had a terrible week last week too. Hopefully things have started to go right again now.

Have decided to forget about this guy. If he is going to make an offer, he will do it in his own time. There is nothing we can do really.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:18 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
AB seems to be more about the local support and information side of things, whereas BE seems to be more about the visa process / moving over side of things. Hopefully you'll be able to meet up with lots of other newbies and make new friends.
i have already had two pm's offering coffee/beer get togethers - not to mention all the people on the thread who suggested if we were in their area to join them for christmas on the beach
I am beginning to wonder if we are going to have any time to ourselves

Seriously though it is great to know that people are willing to give you a hand settling in - i have to say it has made me stop worrying about being on our own.

Originally Posted by comet555
My goal is to be in a bikini by next Christmas!
i was thinking tummy tuck (do you think that counts as cheating )

Originally Posted by graz79
personally i think that any girl who has the confidence to wear a bikini looks fab in it - the only exeptions to this are the "things" on Jerry Springer who are a little extreme
yes we know your opinion on bikinis - and no i am not wearing one (after three kids i have too many squishy bits!)

That's the right answer Graz. Tiggs has trained you well!!
Do you think i can now train him to stop suggesting that i wear a bikini?

Well, I just had a strange house selling experience.

A few weeks ago, a guy viewed our house. Said he really liked it blah, blah but hasn't sold his house, (said the usual about could buy without selling, which I don't believe anymore. ) Anyway, he just phoned to say sorry he hadn't phoned. Then he said he really liked the house but thought it needed something done at the entrance to make it look more impressive. OK, so I was waiting for him to say, he wasn't interested or wanted to make a low offer. Instead he said he would think about it and get back to us before Christmas. So I've come off the phone not really sure why he phoned. I tried to suggest that we would take a lower offer - without actually saying that, if you know what I mean. But it was a strange conversation as I was waiting for him to say something meaningful.

Anyone got any ideas??

the only thing i can think is that he was checking to see if the house was still for sale?? Maybe he was just mentally revisiting his options? He must still be considering putting in an offer - otherwise he wouldnt have phoned at all would he?
Odd but at least he is still thinking about the house which has to be a good thing.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you're feeling better. I had a terrible week last week too. Hopefully things have started to go right again now.

Have decided to forget about this guy. If he is going to make an offer, he will do it in his own time. There is nothing we can do really.
Forgetting about guys is definitely a good plan

Lau xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:24 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Forgetting about guys is definitely a good plan

Lau xx
what all of them
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
what all of them
Nah just the select few - the ones who aren't genuine and the Richard Heads...

Lau xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Tiggs you can join my 'wanna be hot in a bikini but 3 kids has given me squishy bits' club?

Im hoping all tis stress is gonna have a good effect on my weightage!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Tiggs you can join my 'wanna be hot in a bikini but 3 kids has given me squishy bits' club?

Im hoping all tis stress is gonna have a good effect on my weightage!
I'll join!!!!

I must've lost a few pounds in the last week or so

Lau xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I'll join!!!!

I must've lost a few pounds in the last week or so

Lau xx
every cloud has a silver lining and all that!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

every cloud has a silver lining and all that!!
Mine has a platinum one

L xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:54 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

i was thinking tummy tuck (do you think that counts as cheating )

Who cares, no one will catch you!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by comet555
Who cares, no one will catch you!
does that mean its okay to cheat as long as you dont get caught hmmmm
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:16 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all,

Trying to limit my time on here as I seriously have loads to do.

So apologies for not replying to all your posts!

Glad to hear A/B are coming up trumps Tiggs. There are a lot of nice people on the site.

can i join the wobbly tummy club?? i've only had one, but it was a section, so nothing ever goes back to the right place again!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Depends on your conscience I guess

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.