Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hi N - or anyone else on here now,

Have you ever come across an area in Sydney called Alexandria????

Did go to bed but Dunc has had a phone call about a job and I am starting to panic slightly as we haven't really investigated Sydney as a viable option.... Job would be too good to turn down if offered though

L xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi N - or anyone else on here now,

Have you ever come across an area in Sydney called Alexandria????

Did go to bed but Dunc has had a phone call about a job and I am starting to panic slightly as we haven't really investigated Sydney as a viable option.... Job would be too good to turn down if offered though

L xx
Hi,, I'm still here!

Sorry, no I haven't heard of that area. Have you tried Googling it?

Good news that there is a job in the offing! Fingers crossed for you.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Hello everyone...some good news for a change WE EXCHANGED TODAY WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Got the last laugh on the buyer though, hopefully they will not try to blackmail anyone else.

Good luck to all of you still out there trying to sell and get the completion sorted.

Nicky
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:04 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL. Trouble is they only do fashionable stuff in mini person sizes. I am not one of nature's delicate flower type women! Although, God help my daughter, she is set to be 6ft tall.
Me too.... that's mostly why I want to lose weight. I'd love to be able to go shopping and pick out whatever I wanted in my size.

Originally Posted by Gonnago
awww lovely pic flyaway - i wont post a pic of me on the beach, already scared off enough men on here
That's not fair... I was sleeping so I missed it!

Actually, I know 2 women who had a baby after their OH had the snip...................... The op healed up! Cue huge rows and paternity tests and very red faced Drs!
That reminds me of a friend of the family. He was about to get the snip but then got in a fight at hockey with his doctor, so didn't get it done and had to reschedule. Then his wife got pregnant! Luckily it was their third child and 1st boy so they didn't mind too much.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hello everyone...some good news for a change WE EXCHANGED TODAY WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Got the last laugh on the buyer though, hopefully they will not try to blackmail anyone else.

Good luck to all of you still out there trying to sell and get the completion sorted.

Nicky
WOOHOO!! CONGRATULATIONS

You must be so relieved! Well done for holding out against the blackmail!

When are you flying out??
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,, I'm still here!

Sorry, no I haven't heard of that area. Have you tried Googling it?

Good news that there is a job in the offing! Fingers crossed for you.
Have tried Googling and found out some info but am a bit panicked to say the least

Hmmm best laid plans and all that....

Lau x
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky
congrats....a big relief...i know it was for us
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by comet555
Me too.... that's mostly why I want to lose weight. I'd love to be able to go shopping and pick out whatever I wanted in my size.

Good luck. It doesn't matter how skinny I am, I am still big - big bones, big muscles, big hands, big feet. I am still over weight,and need to lose it, but it doesn't really help with clothes stuff. My dad was 6'4" and my uncle's 6'6", so I didn't have much hope really. On the plus side, I am as strong as most men. (Which is a bit of a shocker to some of them!)

That's not fair... I was sleeping so I missed it!

I will PM it to you.

That reminds me of a friend of the family. He was about to get the snip but then got in a fight at hockey with his doctor, so didn't get it done and had to reschedule. Then his wife got pregnant! Luckily it was their third child and 1st boy so they didn't mind too much.
Oh dear! At least they got a boy. There's a family in our home town who have 12 boys and are going to keep trying until they get a girl.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:56 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh dear! At least they got a boy. There's a family in our home town who have 12 boys and are going to keep trying until they get a girl.
Wow.... I wish them good luck with that!

There was a lady in my hometown who had 7 girls in a row because her husband really wanted a boy. After the 7th girl though he gave up and left her... found a new wife and got his boy. What a bastard!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by comet555
Wow.... I wish them good luck with that!

There was a lady in my hometown who had 7 girls in a row because her husband really wanted a boy. After the 7th girl though he gave up and left her... found a new wife and got his boy. What a bastard!
She was probably better off without him though hey? At least she got a rest

Lau xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky

YAY!!!!!!!!! excellent news babe!! Dont think im gonna be so lucky

See you at SIngapore airport in a couple of days Hey how bloody surreal does THAT sound
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:20 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky
congratulations!!!! What a relief for you!

For some reason i thought you had already exchanged?
doesnt take much to confuse me
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all got the MIL round today to help, so won't be around. Have a good day
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well both sets of solicitors have been on the phone this morning. All we are waiting on is the buyers returning the contract and the money to their solicitor and we are good. They are all hoping for a date next week

What do we think the chances are.

Oh and we have had one phone call about the car already....Which of you lot was it
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:10 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by graz79

Oh and we have had one phone call about the car already....Which of you lot was it
not me, didn't know what ad it was..........................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.