Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

WHoo hoo well done tiggs and graz - nearly there

Yeah me and tigress meeting at singapore for the final leg of the trip
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
WHoo hoo well done tiggs and graz - nearly there

Yeah me and tigress meeting at singapore for the final leg of the trip
That sounds fun. Are you on the same flight to Perth? I can imagine the fun you're going to have!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That sounds fun. Are you on the same flight to Perth? I can imagine the fun you're going to have!

YUP sure are!! reckon i will sit the kids with her OH and we can get upgraded to first class and drink champagne all the way there!! WHat you think? will her OH go for it?????????
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

YUP sure are!! reckon i will sit the kids with her OH and we can get upgraded to first class and drink champagne all the way there!! WHat you think? will her OH go for it?????????

Fantastic idea! Not sure her OH will buy though?

You could ask when you check in to be seated with the 'rest of your party' who will be joing the flight at Singapore! They can allocate seats in advance!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Fantastic idea! Not sure her OH will buy though?

You could ask when you check in to be seated with the 'rest of your party' who will be joing the flight at Singapore! They can allocate seats in advance!
Did you hear that?? was tigress screaming please please no dont let them kids near me
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you hear that?? was tigress screaming please please no dont let them kids near me
PMSL. Bet she's changing the flights as we speak!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL. Bet she's changing the flights as we speak!

.........all that and she hasnt even met my son!!!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

.........all that and she hasnt even met my son!!!!!!!
But you've given him such a good write up!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

But you've given him such a good write up!

Im biased!! Im his MUM!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im biased!! Im his MUM!!
Ahhh. Tigresswhite - he's a lovely boy really!

How many sleeps until you fly now??
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahhh. Tigresswhite - he's a lovely boy really!

How many sleeps until you fly now??
4 more sleeps can you tell Im excited?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

4 more sleeps can you tell Im excited?
Noooooooo Can't tell at all!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Noooooooo Can't tell at all!

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How much pacing are you doing? When I'm excited, I pace about and rub my hands together. Very strange!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

How much pacing are you doing? When I'm excited, I pace about and rub my hands together. Very strange!!

Im not really PACING but i am definately very restless! Feel like i should be doing something? Have made a start of the first issue of our family newsletter Gonna send it out to everyone via email once a month to save repeating myself hundreds of times
Ok think i wil go weigh my suitcases again just incase they got heavier since i last weighed them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.