Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:25 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
hated it! with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sheets didn't "look" fitted)

;-)
i have to admit that was my first thought

so have you heard yet?! (i'm well known for being impatient!)
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!! i wish you lot wouldnt post so much whilst i am at work - i cant keep up!

Whats have i missed in brief?

My buyer not shown up and i have accepted another offer of the lady who came twice in the one day (wish i had gone with her first now) I have reduced AGAIN but am now praying things progress smoothly.

EIther way i am going to be landing in oz in the complete opposite of what i had planned. virtually no money in the bank cos n oway it is gonna go through within 3 weeks even if she is a first time buyer - oh S****!:curse:
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Holy flaming moses s****y death someone pour me a large one!
My buyer has just surfaced at the EA!!!!!! says he still wants to buy!!
WTF do i do NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Holy flaming moses s****y death someone pour me a large one!
My buyer has just surfaced at the EA!!!!!! says he still wants to buy!!
WTF do i do NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
OMG daunted - i have NO idea
what has your EA said???
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
OMG daunted - i have NO idea
what has your EA said???
He is going into the EA at 4pm today to explain just what on earth is going on! says be been away and only just got messages! EA is going to ring me when he has gone. Morally i feel i should stick to my new buyer but its TEN GRAND - and the chance of completion before we fly!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:47 am
sneaking a peek ...

He is going into the EA at 4pm today to explain just what on earth is going on! says be been away and only just got messages! EA is going to ring me when he has gone. Morally i feel i should stick to my new buyer but its TEN GRAND - and the chance of completion before we fly!
oh poo - i know JUST how you feel
i have to admit i went with my morals - even though it was not so good for us - but £10k is a LOT of money
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
oh poo - i know JUST how you feel
i have to admit i went with my morals - even though it was not so good for us - but £10k is a LOT of money
I have always been one to do the RIGHT thing and feel that is to stick by new buyers offer BUT what is the RIGHT thing for me and the kids? To land in Oz with £3k or ten times that? would make a massive difference to our first few weeks. WIth original buyer should still all complete before we go and moneywill be in bank for us. But what if he pulls out or goes missing again. Then again there is nothing to stop new buyer deciding to play dirty now she knows i am obviously desperate.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:55 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have always been one to do the RIGHT thing and feel that is to stick by new buyers offer BUT what is the RIGHT thing for me and the kids? To land in Oz with £3k or ten times that? would make a massive difference to our first few weeks. WIth original buyer should still all complete before we go and moneywill be in bank for us. But what if he pulls out or goes missing again. Then again there is nothing to stop new buyer deciding to play dirty now she knows i am obviously desperate.
how long till your visa expires?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
how long till your visa expires?

We fly on 26th November

only got visa last week LOL

Last edited by daunted; Nov 5th 2007 at 2:59 am. Reason: to answer question
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

reading this i am starting to relive the last couple of weeks of my life (and they were NOT pleasant the first time )
i really do not know what to say.

In the end FOR ME it came down to having to live with myself and my conscience - and to do that i had to stick by my morals

god this house selling business is the most horrible, stressfull thing i think i have EVER done
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:04 am

We fly on 26th November

only got visa last week LOL
if you can wait and fly out another time then do so, and get the extra 10,000.(you will be able to afford another flight at a later time) If the visa is due to expire soon then just go with what you have and complete quickly.

ignore what i have just said if it doesnt apply as i haven't read the whole thread. Last time i read it you had sold it.(i assume around last month now)
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

if you can wait and fly out another time then do so, and get the extra 10,000.(you will be able to afford another flight at a later time) If the visa is due to expire soon then just go with what you have and complete quickly.

ignore what i have just said if it doesnt apply as i haven't read the whole thread. Last time i read it you had sold it.(i assume around last month now)
i am going greyer by the hour
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:10 am

i am going greyer by the hour
nice'n' easy is supposed to cover all grey hairs, even the little wirey ones!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:13 am
sneaking a peek ...

good advice for all of us house sellers
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

good job i got a box of it on the window sill then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.