Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:28 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
i though that everyone already knew that we were barking?!

- Very true! Dan is sure about it!
we seem to have frightened Bushy off completely
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:29 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

oooh just has an appointment made for the house survey to be done this afternoon - and the house is a tip

off to tidy up
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
we seem to have frightened Bushy off completely
LOL. I think he got caught at work browsing on BE and got in trouble!

oooh just has an appointment made for the house survey to be done this afternoon - and the house is a tip

off to tidy up
Good luck - at least you don't have to be as thorough for the surveyor. LOL.

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 4th 2007 at 10:45 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Morning - hope you all SLEPT well last night - Dh had given up on me again oops!

Had a hectic morning, was meant to be at a meeting at 11 which got put forward to 9.45 - I obviously hadnt told them that I dont DO mornings. Anyway ended in me being offered an amazing job at the hospital, had to say thanks but no thanks, (Dan must have put in a good word for me and my nursing skills).

Anyway to stay OT (because that is necessary here right?) EA phoned to ask us what our timelines were, the viewers from yesterday were asking (prob wanting to push for Xmas) and are very keen on the property - please send me some luck that we get an offer.

Oh and Somme if you read this - we are thinking about and we miss you. I hope you are okay and things are getting a little clearer for you now. ((hugs)) were here if you want to talk.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:07 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

The bar stewards!
i second that comment

i know exactly how you feel
it is soooo bl*ddy annoying isnt it :curse:

I hope someone does the same thing to them
and that one toooooooooo

off to tidy up

oooooooh thats great at least thing are progressing. just phoned solicitors and basically said that if we dont conplete b4 23 nov then we wont be completing until late jan at least. shes going to send an urgent fax to my buyers solicitor so that they can chase up their buyers solicitor who holding up everything! bl**dy FTB dont they know anything
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Morning - hope you all SLEPT well last night - Dh had given up on me again oops!

Had a hectic morning, was meant to be at a meeting at 11 which got put forward to 9.45 - I obviously hadnt told them that I dont DO mornings. Anyway ended in me being offered an amazing job at the hospital, had to say thanks but no thanks, (Dan must have put in a good word for me and my nursing skills).

Anyway to stay OT (because that is necessary here right?) EA phoned to ask us what our timelines were, the viewers from yesterday were asking (prob wanting to push for Xmas) and are very keen on the property - please send me some luck that we get an offer.

Oh and Somme if you read this - we are thinking about and we miss you. I hope you are okay and things are getting a little clearer for you now. ((hugs)) were here if you want to talk.
Morning Gonnago! Your poor OH, you spend all your energy on here!

That job sounded good, never mind - hope you used the catch phrase!

Even better, yesterday's viewers sound keen!! YAY! Fingers crossed you get an offer today!!

K's sent!

I must try to keep off here today as I have so much work to do. My in tray is toppling over! Half term is over, so I have no excuse not to knuckle down - not sure if I can manage it though...................
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Morning Gonnago! Your poor OH, you spend all your energy on here!

That job sounded good, never mind - hope you used the catch phrase!

Even better, yesterday's viewers sound keen!! YAY! Fingers crossed you get an offer today!!

K's sent!

I must try to keep off here today as I have so much work to do. My in tray is toppling over! Half term is over, so I have no excuse not to knuckle down - not sure if I can manage it though...................
hmmm good luck with getting work done - I am actually working atm but dont seem to be getting very far.

LOL to telling NHS - sod 'em - were going to oz - I threw in a badge too!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmmm good luck with getting work done - I am actually working atm but dont seem to be getting very far.

LOL to telling NHS - sod 'em - were going to oz - I threw in a badge too!
PMSL. Wouldn't that have been great!!

(Didn't succeed in keeping off! )
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

PMSL. Wouldn't that have been great!!

(Didn't succeed in keeping off! )
Lets face - we knew all along you wouldnt didnt we.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lets face - we knew all along you wouldnt didnt we.
I know, I'm so ashamed.

I AM working at the same time - honest! Plus I did a horrific supermarket shop this morning after the school run! The woman on the till said it hadn't been as busy since last Christmas.

OMG Christmas, you know I actually bought some presents last week.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know, I'm so ashamed.

I AM working at the same time - honest! Plus I did a horrific supermarket shop this morning after the school run! The woman on the till said it hadn't been as busy since last Christmas.

OMG Christmas, you know I actually bought some presents last week.
Im dreading Christmas - I wish this agent would phone me back so I know if I am going to be here for Christmas.

I have got a few pressies, the baby's birthday is the 1st December so struggle think about Christmas until after that. Plus Dh's birthday is boxing day - yuck!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im dreading Christmas - I wish this agent would phone me back so I know if I am going to be here for Christmas.

I have got a few pressies, the baby's birthday is the 1st December so struggle think about Christmas until after that. Plus Dh's birthday is boxing day - yuck!
Know what you mean. My OH's birthday is 20th Dec. Can't think of a thing to get him.

Hope you hear soon!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Know what you mean. My OH's birthday is 20th Dec. Can't think of a thing to get him.

Hope you hear soon!!
we could give them some of our merchandise?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we could give them some of our merchandise?
I think my OH would like it but not your little one. LOL. Although she wouldn't know any better. PMSL!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Santos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant future

Is anyone keeping hold of any property? I've got 3 apartments and am undecided as to whether to keep hold or sell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.