Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Afternoon all

how are your weekends going?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi FA ,
no hangover & no snow ...... result !

how are you ?
Snap!

I'm good today. Just determined to try our hardest to sell these flamin houses!!

How's your planning going - have you got a plan B yet? How's the surprise coming along??
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Afternoon all

Hi Tiggs , afternoon is looking good

hope you guys are having a great time
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Snap!

I'm good today. Just determined to try our hardest to sell these flamin houses!!

How's your planning going - have you got a plan B yet? How's the surprise coming along??
Hi ,

loosing my way with this house selling , finding it hard to motivate oneself .

i gave up on my "project" , it was too tricky & i didn't have the stuff to edit .
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:10 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tiggs , afternoon is looking good

hope you guys are having a great time
i have a glass of wine and bar of chocolate ... evening is looking good
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:11 am
sneaking a peek ...

Hi ,

i gave up on my "project" , it was too tricky & i didn't have the stuff to edit .
if you have given up on it you can tell us what it was now
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

if you have given up on it you can tell us what it was now
well i may have another go , when i get time
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all

Hiya Tiggs!

Well, we went to the beach in Pembroke yesterday and had a lovely time until it started tipping down and then snowing at 5pm. Bloomin strange weather! Lovely here today though.

Today we are sitting here in our dressing gowns as they have cut our water off again. (4 months they have been working on the water main. GRRR) So we can't have showers... Good excuse eh?

How's your weekend - over now? Funny thing the time difference.

Had the photos from my cousins wedding this morning and had a bit of a moment, but OK now, had to laugh, our christmas presents arrived on their wedding day. I posted them airmail in November!!!
sneaking a peek ...

well i may have another go , when i get time
oh go on ... we wont tell anyone
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi ,

Go on, tell us!! You know you want to.

You just have to have faith and keep going. We are talking about reducing everything AGAIN in a last ditch attempt to sell, If they are ridiculously cheap, they must sell. If not, then the market is really dead and we'll give up.

i have a glass of wine and bar of chocolate ... evening is looking good
Looking very good.... I bet you didn't know what to do with your self without BE in the evening?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:17 am
sneaking a peek ...

Hiya Tiggs!

Well, we went to the beach in Pembroke yesterday and had a lovely time until it started tipping down and then snowing at 5pm. Bloomin strange weather! Lovely here today though.

Today we are sitting here in our dressing gowns as they have cut our water off again. (4 months they have been working on the water main. GRRR) So we can't have showers... Good excuse eh?

How's your weekend - over now? Funny thing the time difference.

Had the photos from my cousins wedding this morning and had a bit of a moment, but OK now, had to laugh, our christmas presents arrived on their wedding day. I posted them airmail in November!!!
Oh i remember that ... the beach in the rain

no showers?! - sounds like you are getting good practice for the adelaide water restrictions lol

I had had lots of 'moments' so far - just ask Somme
had you wrapped the presents in christmas paper? if not you could have told them they were wedding presents
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:31 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry U16'2 is as Fly says under sixteen girls, yuk all those hormones in one place and crying if they don't get through. Will get my tissues ready. Stopped snowing now here and clearing a bit.

My house looks like a tip ha ha!! Both girls went clubbing last night and got in really late, shoes, bags and coats everywhere. Sounds like they had fun too.

What happened then Ic, no hangover??
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh i remember that ... the beach in the rain

no showers?! - sounds like you are getting good practice for the adelaide water restrictions lol

I had had lots of 'moments' so far - just ask Somme
had you wrapped the presents in christmas paper? if not you could have told them they were wedding presents
LOL, it was lovely until 5pm - I even undid my coat. We won't be here much longer, so have to take advantage of what we have on our doorstep. It really is lovely down there and apart from the petrol, a free day out. Fresh air and exercise etc... I think we may be a bit mad too.

Good idea about the wedding presents - unfortunately those got there first!

Sorry to hear you have had a lot of moments. Hopefully things will get easier and you will gradually get a new life to replace the old one. I just wish we could get there as I'm sure we would be able to cheer each other up. I hope you and Somme have managed to do that and Gonnago is going to be there soon. (She was on line the other day saying they were trying for number 4 already!!!)

How's the wine going?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
Sorry U16'2 is as Fly says under sixteen girls, yuk all those hormones in one place and crying if they don't get through. Will get my tissues ready. Stopped snowing now here and clearing a bit.

My house looks like a tip ha ha!! Both girls went clubbing last night and got in really late, shoes, bags and coats everywhere. Sounds like they had fun too.

What happened then Ic, no hangover??
Glad the weather is improving - been lovely here all day. Although MIl said they had a good covering of snow this morning in BRUM. It's APRIL - it should be spring for goodness sake.

Have fun with the hormones... I am dreading that stage - at least you're through it with all yours now. Even though they trash the house after a night out.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:46 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Glad the weather is improving - been lovely here all day. Although MIl said they had a good covering of snow this morning in BRUM. It's APRIL - it should be spring for goodness sake.

Have fun with the hormones... I am dreading that stage - at least you're through it with all yours now. Even though they trash the house after a night out.
Are you going to the beach again today It was lovely here a couple of days last week and then snow today, what is going on.

Not through with the hormones yet with my girls even at their ages, I bite my tongue very often just to keep the peace so you have quite a long way to go yet, sorry.

I like them going out and then telling me all about it the next morning and I love having lots of people around even if they make a lot of mess. Best thing is when they are getting ready to go out and it becomes a fashion show, does this look good or how about this and quite frankly they look pretty much the same each time they change or maybe I am just getting old.

My mood has lifted incredibly, how's about you?

Nic x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.