Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by johull
Hi There everyone

Havnet been on for a while but have been trying to keep up to date with you all.

Ours has gone up under the new agents as of today!! Hopefully we will hve more luck - I have a more positive feeling with her - maybe just being foolishly optimistic but hey ho!!

Have dropped £50K from the original valualtion so peed off but what can you do - i am just trying to look at it as we havent LOST money, we have just had some pillock(or two pillocks) who decided our house was worth more that it actually was in todays market!!!

Now Spring is coming its at least a nice time to be at home, the winter was just awful and our heating bills have been scary!! We are on LPG so you can imagine!!!

At least some of us are now moving forwards - Fly, hope your ok with the situation, I have a feeling we may have to drop further - not sure how low we will go to be honest, but friends of ours on Gold Coast have said that the market is slowed right down over there too, so fingers crossed we will get a bargain over there!
hi Jo, yep it sure can get you down if you let it . hopefully we can sell & follow the slump to get "a bargain" but i'm more inclined to stick to rental for 8 -12 months before buying . depends on your plans of course . good luck
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hiya Ic. Where did you disappear to last night? Left the bus unattended and everything.
Had fun ? hey , i had to go as i wanted to watch something on tv & i had an earlier start this morning . am sure there will be another time , its always fun
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Oh what joy more doom and gloom on the news about the housing market.

Yes we know its bad but if they stop going on about it it might get better:curse:

Good luck everyone with viewings
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Oh what joy more doom and gloom on the news about the housing market.

Yes we know its bad but if they stop going on about it it might get better:curse:

Good luck everyone with viewings
oh i've not looked at the news yet .... maybe i won't ... its a bit like watching a train crash
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:49 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon all

FA must be in the middle of her viewing now, fingers are crossed.

Just dropped another 25k with new EA as going in the paper this Friday so thought it might stir up some more interest. That is 75k altogether now, how much lower do we have to go?

Anyone got some good news today?

Nicky xx
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Afternoon all

Just dropped another 25k with new EA as going in the paper this Friday so thought it might stir up some more interest. That is 75k altogether now, how much lower do we have to go?

Nicky xx

yes , i just had a fabulous ham salad sandwich
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:58 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Thats as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Afternoon all

Nicky xx
Hi nic just a thought, instead of keep dorpping why do you do offers over what ever price you have just dropped too? I might get you little bit more instead of less
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well all I have just been looking on houseladder and they wrecken that by the end of 08 the market will have either picked up or start to pick up, at least its not doom and gloom.
Why carn't it pick up now ?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all

Nicky xx
Viewing went well folks. They have just accepted an offer and as it was the woman, she wanted to bring her OH back for a second viewing. Need more crossed fingers here!!!

We reduced significantly too Nicky - just now getting interest after 9 months of nothing... hope it works for you.

Originally Posted by Icarus

Thats as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!
Probably!

Originally Posted by suart
Hi nic just a thought, instead of keep dorpping why do you do offers over what ever price you have just dropped too? I might get you little bit more instead of less
That's what we've done, but still our only offer was less than our 'offers above price' so don't know if it works.

Well all I have just been looking on houseladder and they wrecken that by the end of 08 the market will have either picked up or start to pick up, at least its not doom and gloom.
Let's hope so! Although the news was dire today. Don't they consider how it will affect people's lives to keep spouting this stuff?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

fingers crossed FA, lets hope they both fall in love with it and put a better offer in then your previous on

do you know when they r coming back?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Viewing went well folks. They have just accepted an offer and as it was the woman, she wanted to bring her OH back for a second viewing. Need more crossed fingers here!!!

everything and some more crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:42 am

I don't want to say this but I think that we are probably priced right to sell now. Our first price was likely in a good market.

Good that there is some positive news out there too, shame it isn't going to happen now though.

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6283442]Viewing went well folks. They have just accepted an offer and as it was the woman, she wanted to bring her OH back for a second viewing. Need more crossed fingers here!!!

We reduced significantly too Nicky - just now getting interest after 9 months of nothing... hope it works for you.

I hope this is the one Nic, it was on the house wasn't it? We are not going to drop anymore unless on an offer because we are already way under the other houses on this road. Am keeping fingers crossed for 2nd viewing for you.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

fingers crossed FA, lets hope they both fall in love with it and put a better offer in then your previous on

do you know when they r coming back?
Thanks.

No - she didn't say - I presume she'll have to speak to him.

Originally Posted by mOZzy
everything and some more crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks hun. Non of us will be able to walk with everything crossed for everyone else.

I really feel like all the good vibes and nice messages have helped this happen. I was very negative and now I'm a lot more positive and things are happening.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Everything crossed for you Fly. Hope you come on here tomorrow with good news.

We have another viewing Thursday its from the EA we want to get rid of. Just as I'v had enough of them they start sending people round. The guy coming Thursday was sitting outside my house when he called the agent which is a bugger as we were at Tennis and my house is tidy could of got him done and out the way. The cheecky agent started to tell me he talked the bloke into booking to see mine silly bugger had forgot he had just told me he drove past and saw the sign EA's just cant help telling lie's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.