Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:07 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
good to see you a bit more positive lately!
can't wait for the great news

ours? don't ask ...
well, the buyer apparently has paid for all the searches and his mortgage (which went through our common EA) has been approved - we are just waiting for a surveyor to come around. EA says there is a big backlog with them - it's been 15 days!!!!!!!
It just doesn't end with the selling does it. You then have more stress hoping it goes through OK. Fingers crossed for you.

Nicky
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

can't wait for the great news

ours? don't ask ...
well, the buyer apparently has paid for all the searches and his mortgage (which went through our common EA) has been approved - we are just waiting for a surveyor to come around. EA says there is a big backlog with them - it's been 15 days!!!!!!!
This is what I don't get, how can there be a backlog with surveyors? Surely they are just sitting around waiting for jobs as there is supposed to be nothing happening in the housing market! Our buyers survey has just been booked after 5 weeks and our estate agent claimed the same!

Good luck with it. Hopefully there will be an end to the stress for all of us soon!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Well good morning. I do feel better about it all now but the longer it goes on the more you question your motives for moving (well I do anyway). I ache in every bone from all the cleaning but at least today it is tidy.

I am crossing everything for you and don't just give it all away.

Not heard anything yet.

Nicky xxx
Morning Nicky,

Valuer been and gone, just as I thought.:curse: We can't take the stuff with us - it's too big and too fragile, so it'll have to go to auction to see what happens.

I know what you mean about cleaning - we had 4 viewings in 8 days last week and I'm knackered yet the house looks no cleaner than before I started. Let's hope it pays off for us both!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I know what you mean about why are we doing it too. All this work and heartache. let's hope it's worth it.

I've got everything crossed for you too.

can't wait for the great news ::

Just praying it is good news.....

ours? don't ask ...
Blinkin heck, what a nightmare. Our EA told us that it is now standard to wait 8 weeks for completion not 4 due to the banks being slow to process applications. Maybe the bank haven't appointed a surveyor yet??? Fingers and toes crossed for you to hear from them soon.

Originally Posted by Flutterby
This is what I don't get, how can there be a backlog with surveyors? Surely they are just sitting around waiting for jobs as there is supposed to be nothing happening in the housing market! Our buyers survey has just been booked after 5 weeks and our estate agent claimed the same!

Good luck with it. Hopefully there will be an end to the stress for all of us soon!
I'm sure it's the banks trying to hold onto their money for longer.:curse: Glad to hear your surveyor is at least booked. Ask him / her what the delay was - I bet you'll hear a whole new story.

Here's to an end to the stress for everyone.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All , any updates ? best have a read over .

Hope you all good
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:35 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

MORNING!!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
MORNING!!!!!
Hi H , how you doin ?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi H , how you doin ?
ok, how are you?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

ok, how are you?
am ok , just got in from work , 1st day back after 2 weeks off . well i say day , morning really
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:43 pm

am ok , just got in from work , 1st day back after 2 weeks off . well i say day , morning really
what time do you start?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:45 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

what time do you start?
not saying cuz you will laugh , am paid till 1 tho , i sneaked out early to pick M up .

ok , i start at 7 .... what a morning ! lol
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:47 pm

not saying cuz you will laugh , am paid till 1 tho , i sneaked out early to pick M up .

ok , i start at 7 .... what a morning ! lol
7. There's me thinking you started a silly o'clock. 7!! I'm up earlier than you!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:49 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

7. There's me thinking you started a silly o'clock. 7!! I'm up earlier than you!
not gonna get a job like this in Australia am i ?

that includes 30mins break at 8
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:50 pm

not gonna get a job like this in Australia am i ?

that includes 30mins break at 8
is there much point of you going in?

Why not? There was someone asking about it yesterday.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:52 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

is there much point of you going in?

Why not? There was someone asking about it yesterday.
i'm a valuable member of staff , its not for the work i do but for the enjoyment i bring to others
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:53 pm

i'm a valuable member of staff , its not for the work i do but for the enjoyment i bring to others
Bringing their bills to their door! You are lucky you dont get lamped some days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.