Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Hun,

Nice to see you.

To be honest, I am a bit lost myself.... Haven't been on properly for a week or so as having a gentle nervous breakdown.........

Have adopted Eddie's approach and don't want to tempt fate at the moment as we need tonnes and tonnes of luck, otherwise we might not even make it out there. Flamin property market.:curse:

How are you? Have you decided what to do - where to go etc? Hope you're feeling better.
Hi N
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:45 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Oh , & i had boiled egg with soldiers for breakfast
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi N
Hi S.

Oh , & i had boiled egg with soldiers for breakfast
LOL, just popping in while I eat my lunch - prawn and rocket sandwich. Very nice too.

How's it going with you?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:09 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi S.

LOL, just popping in while I eat my lunch - prawn and rocket sandwich. Very nice too.

How's it going with you?
i like prawns ,

hey , its ok ... quiet but its ok . Fantastic outside , just lounging out & working on my "tan"

you guys good ?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:15 am
Brisbane Bound Mar 09

WelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by eddie007
That's excellent news... Perhaps things are beginning to move over there....

I have a new EA and have just seen the photos on line... they are bloody superb... really good write up too.. I have good feelings about this one ...
Fab hope they work for you

Good Luck

Debzsx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i like prawns ,

hey , its ok ... quiet but its ok . Fantastic outside , just lounging out & working on my "tan"

you guys good ?
Sounds good - haven't been out yet. Just off to get a dresser out of our storage unit.

Originally Posted by WelshDebzs
Fab hope they work for you

Good Luck

Debzsx
Hiya Debz - just answered your post on the Welsh Meetup thread, we're in Cardiff too - any luck selling your house???
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nic,

How are things going with you? Any luck on the house front?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mairead
Hi Nic,

How are things going with you? Any luck on the house front?
I am hoping there will be some luck soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

How's yours going? I read your post about going down to that woman's house to ask if they could meet you half way with the offer. Shame it didn't work out - but nothing ventured nothing gained.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by THORPES
Happy birthday tum Have a great day.

Well we have accepted an offer on our house. On previous post I said they are FTB with mortgage in place. They originally offered £137000 and we wanted £139000. They have said the most they can afford is £138000 so we agreed. We are going to move in with MIL so we can save as much as possible for the move.
Thats great news hope it all goes smoothly for you x

I'm so p$*&ed off with my EA!!! They phoned this morning to say we have a viewer at this afternoon which is good as we have one tonight too. Spend all morning cleaning 20 minutes before they are due EA called to tell me they are not coming as they found somewhere else to buy this morning. So take little one over the park so he won't undo all my good work when EA calls again to tell me he just rung the viewer tonight to check they are still coming and guess what NO they forgot can they come MOnday instead:curse::curse::curse:.

The EA gets the hump with me when I tell him I'm not happy, They haven't sent no one round for months then the 4 bookings we get all 'cancel'

Is something fishy going on here? Do you think I should tell EA to sling his hook? Just so fed up

Sorry for ranting.

Tina x
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steveandtina

I'm so p$*&ed off with my EA!!! They phoned this morning to say we have a viewer at this afternoon which is good as we have one tonight too. Spend all morning cleaning 20 minutes before they are due EA called to tell me they are not coming as they found somewhere else to buy this morning. So take little one over the park so he won't undo all my good work when EA calls again to tell me he just rung the viewer tonight to check they are still coming and guess what NO they forgot can they come MOnday instead:curse::curse::curse:.

The EA gets the hump with me when I tell him I'm not happy, They haven't sent no one round for months then the 4 bookings we get all 'cancel'

Is something fishy going on here? Do you think I should tell EA to sling his hook? Just so fed up

Sorry for ranting.

Tina x
I would that is bloody ridiculous. You'd think EA's would be a bit more on the ball these days seeing as they have to actually do a bit of work now.:curse:
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi Hun,

Nice to see you.

To be honest, I am a bit lost myself.... Haven't been on properly for a week or so as having a gentle nervous breakdown.........

Have adopted Eddie's approach and don't want to tempt fate at the moment as we need tonnes and tonnes of luck, otherwise we might not even make it out there. Flamin property market.:curse:

How are you? Have you decided what to do - where to go etc? Hope you're feeling better.
Hiya
Of course you will make it gal - hang in there it WILL happen
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Sorry for ranting.

Tina x

Words fail me , dunno what to say Tina .
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:21 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Having read through the last few pages, I can't begin to remember what is happening with everyone but the one's I can here goes.

Happy birthday M for today and J for tomorrow. Well done Thorpes on the offer and kill the EA tina. Sorry can't think of anymore.

Just wanted to tell you about my last 2 days. DD2 left last night and is currently in Bangkok. It was so sad and I spent most of the day in tears. The worst part was seeing both daughters saying goodbye as DD1 may or may not even be coming. That really started me off and then DS (darling son, is that right) got all upset when he said goodbye. I feel really empty right now even though she only went last night. They were very lucky as they got upgraded to business class due to her boyfriend's auntie working for BA, lucky things.

Whilst at the airport we got a phone call from DD1 to say that DS car had been broken into right outside our house in broad daylight. They had literally pulled the top of the door down and got their arm in to open the door. They knicked his Ipod but luckily didn't take the face of his stereo. Stupid boy for leaving it in there but he was so distraught. Not a great day yesterday

On the good news front, our new EA had got us another viewer for today and there was I sat in pj's with not a bit of housework done and them coming in 3 hours (I can't clean my house in 6 hours let alone 3). After working my butt off inside and OH outside we were ready. EA came to show them round and never heard such a lot of bull come from anybody's mouth in my life. He was trying to explain the planning permission we had and OH was sat open mouthed with what he was saying and had to go and explain it properly.

They stayed for about 45 minutes and asked so many questions, so hopefully that is a good sign but who knows. The agent them came back and sat chatting to us telling us that they like to get lots of viewers to keep the sellers happy whatever their situation. WTF I would rather have nobody than waste my time. Anyway another one tomorrow and at least it has stirred up some interest.

Good luck for a fantastic selling weekend all

Nicky xx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Nicky

Sorry about you son's car, I hate the fact someone works hard to get the things they want only to have some toe rag try and nick it:curse:

Sending you big hugs for missing you DD.

But good news an the viewings hope they put in a offer

Got new EA coming Monday so lets hope we have better luck with them

Tina x

ps tried to give you Karma but got to spread it about x

Last edited by steveandtina; Apr 26th 2008 at 6:16 am. Reason: karma
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Evening all,

I was thinking of you yesterday Nicky. What a horrible day for you. I hope it gets a bit easier soon. (((((())))))) I think the worst thing is not knowing what is going to happen, worrying about your other daughter and if she will come with you etc... not great eh?

Glad that you got some more viewers - even if the EA was a bit crap. At least you were there to explain things. Good luck tomorrow and fingers crossed for an offer soon.

Tina - Fingers crossed for your new EA. Your old one sounds really CRAP!!!!:curse: Very angry for you. I hope you can get some genuine viewers soon hun.

DTP - thanks - I need to stay positive, otherwise I might just give up right now.

Thorpes - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure you did the right thing.

Dinky - fingers crossed for exchange on Monday!!!

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Whose birthday is it tomorrow???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.