Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:20 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
OH just called......that that lady made an offer, 25.000 pounds below our asking price. EA phoned her, it was a starting offer. OH got back at EA with a counter offer in the middle and............she accepted So we're only 5.000 pounds below the minimum price we wanted.

Papers will be signed (if everything is ok) next week Friday, then there is a 3 days period in which the buyer can withdraw. After that mostly there is another period of 2 to 4 weeks in which the buyer can withdraw if they can't get the mortgage arranged and that's it!! Supposedly she wants to exchange after 6 weeks.......6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm psyched, jittery and scared at the same time....this is getting real

OMG thats fantastic news, YIPPEEEEGot everything crossed it goes through smoothly. 6 weeks
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:22 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
OMG thats fantastic news, YIPPEEEEGot everything crossed it goes through smoothly. 6 weeks
Crazy isn't it.....6 weeks......I'm still in a state of shock, I'll believe it when the contract is signed and the waiting period is over with
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:23 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Brilliant news Tum
Hope it all goes smoothly for you, it does get a bit scary, doesn't it?

Sam
It does...it does....pfew, I feel like crying (happy tears)
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:51 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Just looked in the property bit in local paper and house isnt in again. Given EA a ring, he says hes got too many houses for the size of the ad, well hello pay for a full page but hes going to put it in with double sized ad next week

Asked about the couple who were interested in ours, he says they are still keen and have a bloke going tonight to see theirs for a 2nd viewing

Joex
That is infuriating, how are you going to sell if they don't advertise.Will keep fingers crossed for your viewer coming through.

Originally Posted by tum
OH just called......that that lady made an offer, 25.000 pounds below our asking price. EA phoned her, it was a starting offer. OH got back at EA with a counter offer in the middle and............she accepted So we're only 5.000 pounds below the minimum price we wanted.

Papers will be signed (if everything is ok) next week Friday, then there is a 3 days period in which the buyer can withdraw. After that mostly there is another period of 2 to 4 weeks in which the buyer can withdraw if they can't get the mortgage arranged and that's it!! Supposedly she wants to exchange after 6 weeks.......6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm psyched, jittery and scared at the same time....this is getting real
That is fantastic M, how good will it be to exchange in 6 weeks

Well guess who has a viewer on Sunday????????
New EA just rang and said somebody interested. Oh please please please.

I am really sad today as Ria is leaving tomorrow and probably won't see her for about a year. Taking her to the airport at 5pm tomorrow.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Just popping in to see how you all are.

Fingers crossed for you all today. :

I would take the offer too Thorpes... it seems like we are all stuck in this nasty predicament.

However, I need you all to pray for me this week. I need all the luck I can get - and then some!

Take care
xxx
Keeping everything crossed for you, lets hope you get some good news soon - know exactly how you feel.

Just looked in the property bit in local paper and house isnt in again. Given EA a ring, he says hes got too many houses for the size of the ad, well hello pay for a full page but hes going to put it in with double sized ad next week

Asked about the couple who were interested in ours, he says they are still keen and have a bloke going tonight to see theirs for a 2nd viewing

Joex
Good luck lets hope they come back with an offer

Originally Posted by tum

Well done some good news at last I am sure it will all go through fine.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Sammyt, Thanks for the advice. This buyer is not in a chain so I think we will accept. We are just waiting for EA to get back to us.:curse:

FlyAway, My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Welshranger, Thanks for the info on finances. Luckily we can move in with MIL rent free so we should be able to save as much as we can. We are only March 08 applicants so we have a bit of a wait yet.

Tum, Congratulations. It is a scary feeling though.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:17 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum

YAY. Brilliant news, M.

Better start throwing stuff out now for when your packers come.

Originally Posted by nickywes
That is infuriating, how are you going to sell if they don't advertise.Will keep fingers crossed for your viewer coming through.

I am really sad today as Ria is leaving tomorrow and probably won't see her for about a year. Taking her to the airport at 5pm tomorrow.

Nicky xx
Woohoo. Fingers crossed for your viewing on Sunday.

((((((((((((hugs))))))))) for the airport tomorrow.

Good luck FA. Thoughts are with you this week.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:27 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
YAY. Brilliant news, M.

Better start throwing stuff out now for when your packers come.
I know, work, work, work, but for a good cause

My fingers are totally crossed for you too, I hope they're the buyers you have been waiting for

She'll be fine Nicky, although a year is a long time, here's a big hug for you, good luck tomorrow ((((())))))

Nicky xx
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:28 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by THORPES
Sammyt, Thanks for the advice. This buyer is not in a chain so I think we will accept. We are just waiting for EA to get back to us.:curse:

FlyAway, My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Welshranger, Thanks for the info on finances. Luckily we can move in with MIL rent free so we should be able to save as much as we can. We are only March 08 applicants so we have a bit of a wait yet.

Tum, Congratulations. It is a scary feeling though.
Thanks Thorpes
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Nickywes, Good luck with viewer. It seems to be picking up for everyone so fingers crossed.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tum

oh boy oh boy oh boy CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so chuffed for you - i've got everything crossed that everything goes according to plan

Nicky xx

and more great news!!!!!! i'll be thinking of you on sunday that this is IT!!!!!

FA good luck to you too! i know you need loads at the moment

scott i see there is no escaping you
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky xx
Good luck Nicky ...

(ps can you play your move on scrabble)
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by THORPES
Nickywes, Good luck with viewer. It seems to be picking up for everyone so fingers crossed.
Thanks T. Going off line for a while to wallow in self pity, will be back later though.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mOZzy

scott i see there is no escaping you

Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

That's excellent news... Perhaps things are beginning to move over there....

I have a new EA and have just seen the photos on line... they are bloody superb... really good write up too.. I have good feelings about this one ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.