Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by maisey
Sounds like my house!
There is a cleaning fairy in most houses of course who magically does all the picking up, washing, ironing and hoovering.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:51 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by maisey
Sounds like my house!
Drives you mad doesn't it. Wouldn't mind but I don't have young children, youngest is 17
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:53 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
I really hope these are the one's. This thread really needs some good news posted again.

Just spent all morning cleaning for new photos to be taken. I HATE IT
Nobody in my family thinks the house ever looks a mess except me. They all just walk over stuff on the floor and leave everything out when they use it. Who do they bloody think cleans it up??

Will be sending positive vibes your way.

Nicky xx
New EA today N , good luck
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:14 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Same here, house full of men 17, 22, 23 and won't say DH age, but yes there is a magic fairy in this house at the moment, desparately trying to clean after workman have been in, so that we can put in on the market. The lads are on the threat of death about their bedrooms.

Good luck to all with EA's

Lisa
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:48 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck everyone with the new EA's, viewings and cleaning

Yesterday afternoon we got a call from our EA saying that the lady who came by last Wednesday wants to have a second look OH my g*d, we've never had anyone coming by for seconds And she wanted to know how long it would be before she could move in IF she bought it because she wanted it fairly quickly! My OH told the EA we could move in a weeks time if necessary (we'll just chuck everything in garages everywhere) and our EA translated that into, we'll the sellers are really flexible so no worries! Could this be the one? I'm getting all nervous, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Pfew, if she decides she's not going to buy it will really hit me hard I guess.

Hi FA, take your time hun, but don't take too long, we all miss you xx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum

Yesterday afternoon we got a call from our EA saying that the lady who came by last Wednesday wants to have a second look OH my g*d, we've never had anyone coming by for seconds And she wanted to know how long it would be before she could move in IF she bought it because she wanted it fairly quickly! My OH told the EA we could move in a weeks time if necessary (we'll just chuck everything in garages everywhere) and our EA translated that into, we'll the sellers are really flexible so no worries! Could this be the one? I'm getting all nervous, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Pfew, if she decides she's not going to buy it will really hit me hard I guess.

Hi M , this sounds promising ! this could be it for you guys .

just stay calm & see what happens .
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:54 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi M , this sounds promising ! this could be it for you guys .

just stay calm & see what happens .
Thanks for the response, it really does look good doesn't it. Last week she came by with (which we heard afterwards) her ex and daughter (who just moved out of house) and today she's coming by with her friend. Breathe in .....breathe out.... I'm going to my mum's place now for a nice cuppa. See you later.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:58 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Thanks for the response, it really does look good doesn't it. Last week she came by with (which we heard afterwards) her ex and daughter (who just moved out of house) and today she's coming by with her friend. Breathe in .....breathe out.... I'm going to my mum's place now for a nice cuppa. See you later.
Got everything crossed. Lets hope you have some good news for us
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tum

Woo Hoo That sounds good good luck with that
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:05 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
New EA today N , good luck
Cheers Ic, have been bloody cleaning like a moron for photos Good start though, they have already rung to say they will be late

Originally Posted by Laights
Same here, house full of men 17, 22, 23 and won't say DH age, but yes there is a magic fairy in this house at the moment, desparately trying to clean after workman have been in, so that we can put in on the market. The lads are on the threat of death about their bedrooms.

Good luck to all with EA's

Lisa
I have told all my lot to stay away until at least 5

Originally Posted by tum

I really am crossing everything that this is it for you, sounds really promising. We need some I HAVE SOLD posts.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hello
I have been following this thread every day but not posted very often as nothing is happening with our house.:curse:
We did have a viewer on Friday. They were 1st time buyers with a mortgage in place. They said they loved the house and all the family live near by. He had a builder friend drive by to see if possible to knock down our garage and extend on the side of the house. He was pleased because it is possible. After they left we felt very positive and was sure they were going to put an offer in. Its now Tuesday and we have heard nothing. EA said they have left 2 messages for them and will keep us posted.
I just wish we could get some feedback as not knowing is stressful.:curse::curse:

Ps: Nickywes, you have a beautiful house. I had a nosey at your classified's

Last edited by THORPES; Apr 22nd 2008 at 2:20 am. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by THORPES
Hello
I have been following this thread every day but not posted very often as nothing is happening with our house.:curse:
We did have a viewer on Friday. They were 1st time buyers with a mortgage in place. They said they loved the house and all the family live near by. He had a builder friend drive by to see if possible to knock down our garage and extend on the side of the house. He was pleased because it is possible. After they left we felt very positive and was sure they were going to put an offer in. Its now Tuesday and we have heard nothing. EA said they have left 2 messages for them and will keep us posted.
I just wish we could get some feedback as not knowing is stressful.:curse::curse:

Ps: Nickywes, you have a beautiful house. I had a nosey at your classified's
Thank you, we really love it here but just want out now. Just reducing another 25k but that will be it. If it doesn't sell then we are renting and getting out of here.

I really hope they have your house. Why is it they don't just be honest though, tell you one way or the other. It is so demoralising.

New EA here as we speak. OH is dealing with him while I try and make myself inconspicuous

Fingers crossed for you.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Thanks Nickywes and good luck with new EA.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Thank you, we really love it here but just want out now. Just reducing another 25k but that will be it. If it doesn't sell then we are renting and getting out of here.

I really hope they have your house. Why is it they don't just be honest though, tell you one way or the other. It is so demoralising.

New EA here as we speak. OH is dealing with him while I try and make myself inconspicuous

Fingers crossed for you.

Nicky xx
Hi Nicky , you hiding eh ?

is he taking the pics today ?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tum

ohhhh that sounds rather good!!!!! keep relaxed, don't forget to breathe ....i've got everything crossed for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.