Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:52 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL. Sounds like my OH!

Are the two of you alike? Or do you deny any similarity at all??

Dont get caught between the two of them (or their mother) when they are nattering.

The last time me and the FiL got a word in edgeways were the wedding speeches ...

... 6 years ago

Last edited by graz79; Nov 15th 2007 at 9:09 pm. Reason: spelling police
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Somme,

Originally Posted by somme
We go on the 8 December, if you are up by Noosa, call in at Peregian Resort and have a drink with us from the 10 December

I'm so jealous, it's lovely in Noosa!

That is what I have opted for too

Morning all as you can see I am up early, can't sleep as my head is too full of all I have to do

Got the nurse this morning complete check up and flu jab, so will probely speak to you all later.
Sounds like another busy day. Hope the flu jab isn't to bad.

Morning Graz,

Originally Posted by graz79
Dont get caught between the two of them (or their mother) when they are nattering.

The last time me and the FiL got a word in edgeways were the wedding speeches ...

... 6 years ago

PMSL. I gather you are quiet man then Graz! Maybe not from choice......................

Morning everyone else! Have a good day.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Flu Jab, Cholesteral test, smear test and Back next Friday to pick up the print outs to take to Oz
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Lau (Reedy) today!!

Fingers crossed the viewers still like it and put in an offer!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Flu Jab, Cholesteral test, smear test and Back next Friday to pick up the print outs to take to Oz
So the full works then!! Ouch! You'll be stiff and sore for a couple of days.

How do you get the flu jab? I asked for it last year as we had 3 nasty bouts of flu in 4 years and was told I couldn't have it as I wasn't at risk. Apparently you can buy it in ASDA!!! but I wouldn't risk it!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

So the full works then!! Ouch! You'll be stiff and sore for a couple of days.

How do you get the flu jab? I asked for it last year as we had 3 nasty bouts of flu in 4 years and was told I couldn't have it as I wasn't at risk. Apparently you can buy it in ASDA!!! but I wouldn't risk it!
Got a heart condition, thought I wouldn't get into Oz with it just needed extra tests. Not had flu since having the jab, arm will be sore for a couple of days though.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Got a heart condition, thought I wouldn't get into Oz with it just needed extra tests. Not had flu since having the jab, arm will be sore for a couple of days though.
Sorry to hear about your heart condtion. Glad that it didn't affect your application. I have heard that there are more flu outbreaks in Oz, so it is a good idea to get it before you go. It might be worth checking what strains it covers and ask in Oz what their vaccine covers - they may be different strains.

Hope your arm isn't too painful.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We're slipping here - the thread fell off the page!

Have you had the viewing get Lau?? How did it go?

Fingers crossed for you.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hi all ,
Not been on for a few days - can't believe the amount of pages!!! Still no luck selling house not had a viewer at all - still no word from EA:curse: House gone on for sale up road for 10k more so might do us a favour!!! Lets hope so! Because of not long finishing extension getting really itchy feet now considering doing a loft conversion!
Hope you are all well - and Somme you feel better soon. T & G good luck for the party - don't stress have a few beers and enjoy!! I know its hard as you prob won't see some people again for a while! I know the feeling have had 3 leaving parties now!!! When we told people we were going again this time majority of their reactions was ' oh well won't be sad, we'll see you back in 6 months!!!' Ha cheeky b******s!!!!
Dan
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know that the viewing this afternoon went well and the couple have told the EA that they will be phoning with an offer in the morning.

They also asked if we were taking furniture etc and if not could they offer to buy some of it

Hopefully I will be able to post additional good news here in the morning.

Wish me luck....

Lau x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:48 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
Just to let you know that the viewing this afternoon went well and the couple have told the EA that they will be phoning with an offer in the morning.

They also asked if we were taking furniture etc and if not could they offer to buy some of it

Wish me luck....

Lau x
that sounds really promising, got everything crossed they give you want you want
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hi all ,
Not been on for a few days - can't believe the amount of pages!!! Still no luck selling house not had a viewer at all - still no word from EA House gone on for sale up road for 10k more so might do us a favour!!! Lets hope so! Because of not long finishing extension getting really itchy feet now considering doing a loft conversion
Hope you are all well - and Somme you feel better soon. T & G good luck for the party - don't stress have a few beers and enjoy!! I know its hard as you prob won't see some people again for a while! I know the feeling have had 3 leaving parties now!!! When we told people we were going again this time majority of their reactions was ' oh well won't be sad, we'll see you back in 6 months!!!' Ha cheeky b******s!!!!
Dan
Hi Dan,

You're brave coming back on here!

You must be so p'd off! Were pretty much in the same boat. Although we had a viewing and a 2nd viewing last week, which got our hopes up and then...........nothing.

Reckon we'll both have to wait until after Christmas now for a sale. There are rumours of interest rate reductions in Jan. Fingers crossed for that!

Don't know about the loft conversion. If house prices drop, you could be even more out of pocket.That's what the EA told us anyway.

Had to laugh about your friends and the party! Guess you'll just have to prove them wrong!

Wish me luck....

Lau x
That sounds great!! If they're talking furniture, they must really like it! Don't forget to ask where they lived in Melbourne. What a shame they don't still have their old house - you could just have swopped!

I have been trying to send you Ks but it still won't let me, even though I've spread some around!?? So virtual Ks for good luck;

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79

... 6 years ago
should i tell everyone that before you edited that post you had typed that we had been married for 4 years
has the time flown by or are you trying to block it out

Morning Graz,

PMSL. I gather you are quiet man then Graz! Maybe not from choice......................
you would think he would be quiet wouldnt you?! however i can safely say this is not the case!

oooh bother - forgotten to book my flu jab

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hi all ,
Not been on for a few days - can't believe the amount of pages!!! Still no luck selling house not had a viewer at all - still no word from EA:curse: House gone on for sale up road for 10k more so might do us a favour!!! Lets hope so! Because of not long finishing extension getting really itchy feet now considering doing a loft conversion!
Dan
nooo not more diy
you are a braver man that i - i couldnt face any more at least for a while!

Wish me luck....

Lau x
good luck!!! cant send K (it wont let me) so sending virtual Karma instead!!

How has everyones day been? I have spent the whole time in the kitchen baking - i remember now that i never did fancy catering as a career
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Wish me luck....

Lau x
Fingers crossed for you Lau thats great !!

A x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Hi peeps

Not been around a couple of days been hob nobbing !! well drinking lots of wine and making an arse of myself if truth be told.

I have just realised today we are going to OZ !! its an amazing feeling. I also relaised that when we go in Nov next yr we will have to get 2 jobs sort accomodation and arrange a wedding we r getting married in Kings park in April ekkkkkkkkkk.

For now all is well here, buyers said should complete between the 26th and 30th. Rental company approved our rental to move in the 10th Dec. Thats only a few weeks away so shall be spending a week at parents !! such fun lol

Hope everyone is well

A X

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.