Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:23 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Tiggs,

Oh no! These training days are a pain aren't they? Is there anyone you can appeal to, to look after him for a few hours? Can you clear a room and pop him in there with some toys / TV and somehow make sure he doesn't wander off. (Removers leave your front door open all day, so you have to watch little ones like a hawk.) The other option of course, is to swan for the day with the 4 yr old and leave Graz to deal with it all. Haha. How long do you think it will take him to reply to this???
his reply time depends how busy he is at work - shouldnt be long then

ooh if you have lots of spare time can you write me a letter chasing a customer for non payment of an invoice please?!!!
then you can phone the pet shippers for me and ask about bedding for kennels
plus i there are the banks to call to change our postal address
finally could you start the packing? the cases are all upstairs ready - they just need filling
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
his reply time depends how busy he is at work - shouldnt be long then

ooh if you have lots of spare time can you write me a letter chasing a customer for non payment of an invoice please?!!!
then you can phone the pet shippers for me and ask about bedding for kennels
plus i there are the banks to call to change our postal address
finally could you start the packing? the cases are all upstairs ready - they just need filling
Consider them done!

I'd do them for you if I could.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:38 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Consider them done!

I'd do them for you if I could.
thanks - you are a star
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:37 pm
sneaking a peek ...

gggggrrrrrr getting all cross now :curse:
everything i have done this morning has taken three times as long as it should and everyone i have spoken too has got sidetracked into totally unrelated conversations that have kept me hanging on the phone far longer than i needed to be .......

.......... i think i might be a little stressed
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

gggggrrrrrr getting all cross now :curse:
everything i have done this morning has taken three times as long as it should and everyone i have spoken too has got sidetracked into totally unrelated conversations that have kept me hanging on the phone far longer than i needed to be .......

.......... i think i might be a little stressed
Hang on in there! It will get done. If it doesn't get done, what's the worst that can happen? So long as the move is organised, you're OK. The bills will find you - mark my words!

And relax.................
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been busy
  • working
  • abusing fellow staff members who are staying in the cold
  • flirting with gonnago
  • talking to some bloke in an australian call centre
I have sold the car seat (well one of them)

I thought I would send my wife on a spa day on monday and me and R will sort the packers out...
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:25 pm
sneaking a peek ...

flippin heck
just managed to get locked out of the house

gone to fetch youngest from nursery - completely forgetting that eldest has a driving lesson and when i got back he had gone out and locked the door ... and my keys were on the dining room table

had to get next door to let me into their garden so i could climb over the fence and let myself in the back door!!! (luckily eldest ALWAYS forgets to lock the back door when he goes out!!! - first time i am glad of it )

then just to top things off i left the back door open while i went out the front to collect youngest (who was sat in his pushchair in next doors front garden!) the dog went out the back and came back in COVERED in mud which she proceeded to trail right around the house . The only thing i can assume is that she went climbing through the flower beds for some reason

i need a cuppa
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

Last edited by graz79; Nov 27th 2007 at 11:32 pm. Reason: Sodding image tags!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:32 pm
sneaking a peek ...

cup of tea looks nice - dont think much of the blokes in the hug tho

EDIT: yup the teddy hug is much better!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:34 pm
Account Closed

cup of tea looks nice - dont think much of the blokes in the hug tho

EDIT: yup the teddy hug is much better!!!
i have changed them for you!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:03 am
Account Closed

flippin heck
just managed to get locked out of the house

gone to fetch youngest from nursery - completely forgetting that eldest has a driving lesson and when i got back he had gone out and locked the door ... and my keys were on the dining room table

had to get next door to let me into their garden so i could climb over the fence and let myself in the back door!!! (luckily eldest ALWAYS forgets to lock the back door when he goes out!!! - first time i am glad of it )

then just to top things off i left the back door open while i went out the front to collect youngest (who was sat in his pushchair in next doors front garden!) the dog went out the back and came back in COVERED in mud which she proceeded to trail right around the house . The only thing i can assume is that she went climbing through the flower beds for some reason

i need a cuppa
right given the day that you are having you are not getting any tonight!! With current trends you would get pregnant again

Last edited by graz79; Nov 28th 2007 at 12:10 am. Reason: told off by wife
Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

you cant post that - this is a family thread - go back and edit it
Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
right given the day that you are having you are not getting any tonight!! With current trends you would get pregnant again
Too late - I saw it!

Sorry you are having a pig of a day Tiggs. These things are sent to try us.

I hope Graz was telling the truth when he said you could have a spa day and he would see to the packers..................

Did you tell the dog about the flight and quarantine? Explains a lot!

I have just done something gross. It is bin night, tonight, so I was emptying the kitchen bin and it was all damp and stinky. I took the bin liner out to the outside bin and after I dropped it in, I shook my hands as a reflex action to get the gunk off and a droplet landed on my lip. EUGHHHHHHHHHHH I ran in and washed my hands and face, but I can't help wondering what lurgy I've got.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Too late - I saw it!

Sorry you are having a pig of a day Tiggs. These things are sent to try us.

I hope Graz was telling the truth when he said you could have a spa day and he would see to the packers..................

unfortunately i dont suppose so

Did you tell the dog about the flight and quarantine? Explains a lot!

lol i hadnt thought of that

I have just done something gross. It is bin night, tonight, so I was emptying the kitchen bin and it was all damp and stinky. I took the bin liner out to the outside bin and after I dropped it in, I shook my hands as a reflex action to get the gunk off and a droplet landed on my lip. EUGHHHHHHHHHHH I ran in and washed my hands and face, but I can't help wondering what lurgy I've got.
eugh - i need a feeling ill similie
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eugh - i need a feeling ill similie
I think tis about the closest!

How has it gone today? Have you got the cases packed? (All 10 of them!) Did you get the paperwork sorted? I'm sure it will all come together soon!

It's peeing down here, hope it's dry for Somme's shippers today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.