Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
course you can

Thanks!

YAY!!! Congratulations!

I can understand you feeling a bit strange about things - you have had the stress of selling and rushing around and trying to get organised and have been concentrating on the house etc - you havent had any time to look forward to what you are going to do next so now you have finished what you hav been working on you feel a bit flat.
did that make sense?! i know what i am trying to say but i am a bit tired

when you get moved into your nice posh rental and start planning the next steps you will start to feel excited!

I know all this because people keep asking me if i am getting excited/nervous etc and my answer is i havent even had time to think about actually moving - i have been far to busy selling the house
The things we are all putting ourselves through eh?
As Tiggs said, you have been to busy to even think. Hopefully you'll have time to take it all in soon!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

quick house selling update ..........

buyers have paid their deposit - we are just waiting for their cheque to clear before we exchange - with a completion date of ....

..... 5th december
we should complete before we fly !!!!!!
Congratulations All falling into place, me I am trying to get ready for the packers
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations All falling into place, me I am trying to get ready for the packers
How are you feeling? Is your back any better?? Hope so!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
How are you feeling? Is your back any better?? Hope so!
A little but not enough
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A little but not enough
I suppose that's better than feeling worse. Do you think you will manage tomorrow? I have visions of you in an office chair on wheels, out of your mind on diazamapan (sp?), splashing cups of tea around as you spin around the house giggling................ I suppose there are worse ways to spend the day!

Seriously, hope you can manage tomorrow and then can collapse in a heap and recover before the flight.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

I suppose that's better than feeling worse. Do you think you will manage tomorrow? I have visions of you in an office chair on wheels, out of your mind on diazamapan (sp?), splashing cups of tea around as you spin around the house giggling................ I suppose there are worse ways to spend the day!

Seriously, hope you can manage tomorrow and then can collapse in a heap and recover before the flight.
Thanks, really don't know how I will manage, just do my best. Not the best way to spend your last days , just hope it recovers for the flight.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, really don't know how I will manage, just do my best. Not the best way to spend your last days , just hope it recovers for the flight.
Fingers crossed you feel better tomorrow. Will you be on your own or will you have help?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:37 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

hows it going?? are you ready? i'm not
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Fingers crossed you feel better tomorrow. Will you be on your own or will you have help?
Just me and hubby who has been fantastic

hows it going?? are you ready? i'm not
No and they will be here in the morning still pressure washing stuff

Roll on being there
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's good. I was a bit worried you'd be there on your own. I know it's probably impossible, but try and be careful and let the removers do all the work. Get one of those loud hailers and shout instructions at everyone!

Roll on being there
Not long now!! Hold on tight, this is where the good times start!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Not long now!! Hold on tight, this is where the good times start!
Thanks Fly, be glad when it is all over, I will really miss you guys and I will have to find an internet cafe just to let you know what it is really like, hope it is not too long now, what I would say is start clearing everything you don't need now.

Speak tomorrow pills are kicking in
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Fly, be glad when it is all over, I will really miss you guys and I will have to find an internet cafe just to let you know what it is really like, hope it is not too long now, what I would say is start clearing everything you don't need now.

Speak tomorrow pills are kicking in

You'd better let us know how you're doing!! We're going to miss you - but we know you have gone to a better place.

Hope tomorrow isn't too stressful and when the container has gone, there is a moment of bliss.

I have started my clear out, but I have so much stuff, I haven't made much impact yet............... Although I have made £1000+ from selling stuff on Ebay!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning all,

Good luck to Somme today, hope it's not too stressful!

I've just come back from the hospital for the small child's follow up appointment - all clear and discharge given, but no PE for a few weeks. So things are looking up here. Just have to get the house sorted now!

Good luck to everyone else today!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:03 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all

Roll on being there
absolutely!! cant wait for this to be finished so we can actually go!

i havent even started the cleaning yet
i was supposed to have the cases packed yesterday and only just got them started - cleaning was supposed to start today but i am going to be packing instead .... can someone fine me an extra week please

- but we know you have gone to a better place.

Morning all,

Good luck to Somme today, hope it's not too stressful!

I've just come back from the hospital for the small child's follow up appointment - all clear and discharge given, but no PE for a few weeks. So things are looking up here. Just have to get the house sorted now!

Good luck to everyone else today!
fab news for little one - bet it is a relief for you too.

just found out this morning (well i did know but had forgotten ) that it is a teacher training day in school on monday so i am going to have a four year old under my feet when the packers are here - my plans are falling apart already
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Tiggs,

morning all

absolutely!! cant wait for this to be finished so we can actually go!

Won't be long now!!

i havent even started the cleaning yet
i was supposed to have the cases packed yesterday and only just got them started - cleaning was supposed to start today but i am going to be packing instead .... can someone fine me an extra week please

OK - have some of my time, I've got some to spare today!

fab news for little one - bet it is a relief for you too.

Yes - very big relief, I had visions of months of physio, failling meds etc, not that I tend to worry or anything!!

just found out this morning (well i did know but had forgotten ) that it is a teacher training day in school on monday so i am going to have a four year old under my feet when the packers are here - my plans are falling apart already
Oh no! These training days are a pain aren't they? Is there anyone you can appeal to, to look after him for a few hours? Can you clear a room and pop him in there with some toys / TV and somehow make sure he doesn't wander off. (Removers leave your front door open all day, so you have to watch little ones like a hawk.) The other option of course, is to swan off for the day with the 4 yr old and leave Graz to deal with it all. Haha. How long do you think it will take him to reply to this???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.