Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Duncan has enough on his plate too - he is working away all of December.....

So I will be packing and party planning by all accounts....

Lau
Definately find somewhere to do the food then!!

BTW have you been watching SOLD on ITV. Makes you hate EAs even more!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Definately find somewhere to do the food then!!

BTW have you been watching SOLD on ITV. Makes you hate EAs even more!
No - sounds like I don't want to either

Lau x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
No - sounds like I don't want to either

Lau x
No - it's supposed to be a parody, but it's scarily accurate!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Of course you are invited! everyone is invited
My daughter went out with 20 friends for an indian good bye meal last weekend and my son had a sleep over so im not totally heartless - just incase you wonder
apparently i am attending tiawamutu's house warming by webcam - so maybe i can do the same for yours
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:47 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all!

Sounds like you all have a lot of party organising to do. I thought it was the job of your best friend to organise the leaving party??? That's what I'm telling everyone!

Hope you have a great time Tiggs!
can you suggest this to my friends please?! although it may be a bit late now

it sounds a bit sad but i am looking forward to it not as a party, but as the last big thing i have to do before i can throw everything into the move ... i really just want to get going now
i know i will enjoy the party on saturday - just not really enjoying the getting it ready part (i just hope noone cries )
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
can you suggest this to my friends please?! although it may be a bit late now

it sounds a bit sad but i am looking forward to it not as a party, but as the last big thing i have to do before i can throw everything into the move ... i really just want to get going now
i know i will enjoy the party on saturday - just not really enjoying the getting it ready part (i just hope noone cries )
I'm sure you'll have a great time - as you say, it's just the preparation that's a nightmare when you already have so much to do. Hopefully, you'll have an evening to remember for a long time. Take plenty of photos, videos etc!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

I'm sure you'll have a great time - as you say, it's just the preparation that's a nightmare when you already have so much to do. Hopefully, you'll have an evening to remember for a long time. Take plenty of photos, videos etc!!
well i will try and take lots of photos but i am not promising how they will come out - if i havent had enough to drink to make the camera wobbly then i am not enjoying myself enough

actually come to think of it i could do with a bit of a party ... all i need to do is find someone reliable to leave the hostessing bit to so i can go off any enjoy myself (sounds like a job for my sister (the teacher!) reliable and super good at organising other people (i just hope she isnt reading this ))
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well i will try and take lots of photos but i am not promising how they will come out - if i havent had enough to drink to make the camera wobbly then i am not enjoying myself enough

actually come to think of it i could do with a bit of a party ... all i need to do is find someone reliable to leave the hostessing bit to so i can go off any enjoy myself (sounds like a job for my sister (the teacher!) reliable and super good at organising other people (i just hope she isnt reading this ))
Sounds like a top idea! Can you appeal to her better nature and ask if she can help out as you want to make sure you get to spend time with everybody. As she will be out in Oz herself soon, she won't mind too much - will she??
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Sounds like a top idea! Can you appeal to her better nature and ask if she can help out as you want to make sure you get to spend time with everybody. As she will be out in Oz herself soon, she won't mind too much - will she??
Knowing her it will probably be harder to stop her 'helping'
(i am soooo dead if she reads this )

actually there will be plenty of people who will pitch in and help - both family and friends - i just have a tendancy to get myself into a 'i must do everything myself' frame of mind ......
i was never any good at delegation when i was supposed to be managing staff either (i might have a small and ever so slightly annoying habit of checking to make sure other people have done the job i asked them 'properly' )
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Knowing her it will probably be harder to stop her 'helping'
(i am soooo dead if she reads this )
actually there will be plenty of people who will pitch in and help - both family and friends - i just have a tendancy to get myself into a 'i must do everything myself' frame of mind ......
i was never any good at delegation when i was supposed to be managing staff either (i might have a small and ever so slightly annoying habit of checking to make sure other people have done the job i asked them 'properly' )
PMSL.

It is just quicker and easier to do it your self, isn't it?! I am a bit worried about when we actually meet as I am exactly the same! I think this is why I hate EAs etc, they just don't do things the way I want them done!

Hopefully you will be a little 'merry' at your do, so you won't be too worried about things being done 'right'.

Your sis isn't on BE is she?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

PMSL.

It is just quicker and easier to do it your self, isn't it?! I am a bit worried about when we actually meet as I am exactly the same! I think this is why I hate EAs etc, they just don't do things the way I want them done!

Hopefully you will be a little 'merry' at your do, so you won't be too worried about things being done 'right'.

Your sis isn't on BE is she?
we do seem to have a lot of 'personality traits' in common

she does pop on here every now and then - usually to complain that i must have too much time on my hands to have made so many posts (after which she goes back to facebook and spends all evening on there instead!)
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we do seem to have a lot of 'personality traits' in common

she does pop on here every now and then - usually to complain that i must have too much time on my hands to have made so many posts (after which she goes back to facebook and spends all evening on there instead!)
PMSL. Sounds like my OH!

Are the two of you alike? Or do you deny any similarity at all??
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

PMSL. Sounds like my OH!

Are the two of you alike? Or do you deny any similarity at all??
well we do share some family traits but we are actually fairly different - both in appearance and personality.
One thing we have in common though is the ability to drive each other nuts

(if you are reading this C love you loads )

just realised the time going to sign off for tonight - i have to get up in the morning and cater a party for 60+
night
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Night Tiggs!

I should be away to my bed too, but I know I don't need to get up early tomorrow as DD still can't walk very well, so can't go to school.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
k sent, good luck and keep us posted

yep we're going 2nd dec no matter what, somme are you the 2nd aswell from heathrow
We go on the 8 December, if you are up by Noosa, call in at Peregian Resort and have a drink with us from the 10 December

Originally Posted by daunted
you must be off your rocker Im having the no fuss option (quiet meals with close family and friends) but then gonna have a house warming parteeeeeee when i find somewhere out in oz. Good luck
That is what I have opted for too

Morning all as you can see I am up early, can't sleep as my head is too full of all I have to do

Got the nurse this morning complete check up and flu jab, so will probely speak to you all later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.