Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:13 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

morning all!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Amanada - didn't want to out 'crap day' you.

I promise I won't tell you your day isn't crap enough, if you vent on here.
omg fly away - you have really had a bad couple of days
hope today is much better for you

Just saw this - sorry Tiggs!!

Could you get them bound for us too??
pushing your luck now

Originally Posted by want2bthere
no thats for exchange and completion, as bottom of chain are getting a 100%mortgage so it all has to happen on same day! actually 28th ok for us as then we wont be homeless for to long flying on 2nd dec
oooh yes - i had forgotten about the exchange/complete - just to add to your stress levels

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi N,

The 6000 and my 3000 post karma may well have worked you know...

Had a phone call from EA this afternoon, one of the couples who have previously viewed the house are interested now that we have reduced the price. They are going to see a financial advisor tomorrow to see if they can afford to buy - Keep your fingers crossed for me....

They have no property to sell so hopefully it should all go smoothly.....

It's strange as I had resigned myself to taking the £45K cut and selling to an investment Co.......
Lau xx
sounds promising!! fingers crossed

Can't wait to get to Oz. Really tempted to lodge visa application and bugger off on a tourist visa and leave the house to sell! Wouldn't mind a few months chilling on a beach.
Originally Posted by somme
I can't wait either
i actually started to feel excited about going yesterday - dont know if it is because we are getting through loads of the stuff that needs doing - or if it was because i felt a lot better after being ill ... but it makes a nice change. If i am going through all this stress i might as well get some of the excitement at the same time!

... plus i can reccommend this stomach bug if you want to loose some weight rapidly - got up this morning and put on my jeans and thought they are a bit loose - got on the scales and i have lost 3lbs in 2 days
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Tiggs!

Good news that it sounds like you are on the mend today and feeling excited about the move!

I wish I could lose 3 lbs - but I don't want a tummy bug!!

I'm hoping that today is better than the last two days. It really can't get much worse! I don't want to tempt fate here.

Good luck to everyone in house selling land today!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

i actually started to feel excited about going yesterday - dont know if it is because we are getting through loads of the stuff that needs doing - or if it was because i felt a lot better after being ill ... but it makes a nice change. If i am going through all this stress i might as well get some of the excitement at the same time!

... plus i can reccommend this stomach bug if you want to loose some weight rapidly - got up this morning and put on my jeans and thought they are a bit loose - got on the scales and i have lost 3lbs in 2 days
flights confirmed (and paid for once )
2 hire cars booked (got cheap cos I complained about the website )
2 hotels booked
accomadation confirmed
job confirmed

it is about time to get excited

that or s(^£ yourself
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
2 hotels booked
accomadation confirmed
job confirmed

that or s(^£ yourself
Fantastic! Sounds like it is all coming together nicely. Now you know the details, it must be a lot more real! Also a lot less worrying!

Now you can start jumping up and down with excitement!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Update on yesterday the Australian couple have come back to the EA and are saying that they can raise a mortgage for £5k less than revised price - which is still £15k more than we could get selling through an investor!!!

They are coming to view again tomorrow at 4.30pm and if they offer us this we will accept. They loved the house before so keep your fingers crossed for me......

I seriously need all the karma I can get now...

Lau xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all,

Update on yesterday the Australian couple have come back to the EA and are saying that they can raise a mortgage for £5k less than revised price - which is still £15k more than we could get selling through an investor!!!

They are coming to view again tomorrow at 4.30pm and if they offer us this we will accept. They loved the house before so keep your fingers crossed for me......

Lau xx

Sounds very promising. If they weren't serious they wouldn't bother sorting their mortgage / finances out. £5k is nothing if it saves you mortgage interest and hassle! How ironic that they are an Aussie family. Did you say that they are from Melbourne too?

Tried to send K but I have to spread around as I gave you some last night!! So here's some virtual K'

~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:59 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
2 hotels booked
accomadation confirmed
job confirmed

that or s(^£ yourself
just all the other stuff to sort out now

Fantastic! Sounds like it is all coming together nicely. Now you know the details, it must be a lot more real! Also a lot less worrying!

Now you can start jumping up and down with excitement!
nope - its just as worrying
might feel better when we exchange on the house - although i did say MIGHT!

Hi all,

Lau xx
excellent!! keep us posted - sending Karma
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
just all the other stuff to sort out now

nope - its just as worrying
might feel better when we exchange on the house - although i did say MIGHT!

excellent!! keep us posted - sending Karma

Will do - thanks

Lau x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well quick update

Booked removals for 28 and 29 November, cancelled all D.D. and standing order, taken my car for service and taxed it for my daughter who is having my car plus 2 new tyres and tracking, phew no wonder I am exhusted.

Reedy K sent I hope they buy

That just leaves you flyaway.

Tiggs just relised I fly 2 days after you, no wonder it has gone quite on here
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well quick update

Booked removals for 28 and 29 November, cancelled all D.D. and standing order, taken my car for service and taxed it for my daughter who is having my car plus 2 new tyres and tracking, phew no wonder I am exhusted.

Hi ya Somme!

All sounds fantastic! W2BT is flying 2nd Dec too! Reedy wants to go New year's eve. I'll be here with Gonnago and Amanda and you lot will be having fun in Oz. It's a good job I like you all, otherwise a woman could get bitter!

Don't think we'll sell this side of Christmas unless someone who has already viewed puts in an offer. All gone quiet now. When DD is a bit better, I'll get the EA we think is the least worst, round again for a revaluation. It may be, we just haven't dropped the price enough, or it may just be a crappy market. After Crimbo at the latest will market it with this agent too. Just need to sell it!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya Somme!

All sounds fantastic! W2BT is flying 2nd Dec too! Reedy wants to go New year's eve. I'll be here with Gonnago and Amanda and you lot will be having fun in Oz. It's a good job I like you all, otherwise a woman could get bitter!

Don't think we'll sell this side of Christmas unless someone who has already viewed puts in an offer. All gone quiet now. When DD is a bit better, I'll get the EA we think is the least worst, round again for a revaluation. It may be, we just haven't dropped the price enough, or it may just be a crappy market. After Crimbo at the latest will market it with this agent too. Just need to sell it!
I am sure you will sell after Chistmas, I will keep an eye on the tread when I can but pm me if you sell.

Just changed my return flights with singapore airline for 24 August 2008, so I can bring my grandson back after spending his summer hols with me in Oz
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am sure you will sell after Chistmas, I will keep an eye on the tread when I can but pm me if you sell.

Just changed my return flights with singapore airline for 24 August 2008, so I can bring my grandson back after spending his summer hols with me in Oz

Yes, I'll PM you! I expect half the World will know as I will tell everyone!

Sounds lovely flying with your grandson. (I think - as a mother of a 7 year old, I do have certain reservations. )Is he flying out alone or are his parents coming home earlier? It's good that he has that to look forward to, it'll come around quickly!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well quick update

Thanks, I need it badly today.....

Lxx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sounds very promising. If they weren't serious they wouldn't bother sorting their mortgage / finances out. £5k is nothing if it saves you mortgage interest and hassle! How ironic that they are an Aussie family. Did you say that they are from Melbourne too?

Tried to send K but I have to spread around as I gave you some last night!! So here's some virtual K'

~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah Melbourne too, he is an Australian citizen and they went over 2 years ago, her on a spouse visa.
Ironically she loved it there and he didn't

So they have returned to the UK.....

L xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, I'll PM you! I expect half the World will know as I will tell everyone!

Sounds lovely flying with your grandson. (I think - as a mother of a 7 year old, I do have certain reservations. )Is he flying out alone or are his parents coming home earlier? It's good that he has that to look forward to, it'll come around quickly!
He is coming out with his mum and she is coming back early as she has to work and the holidays are a nightmare for her, so I will have the pleasure

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.