Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by comet555
I'm going to guess Elizabeth or Catherine.
No! Not as posh as that!

I've got to go to bed now, so I'll say goodnight and PM you with the answer in the morning if you haven't guessed it!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
No! Not as posh as that!

I've got to go to bed now, so I'll say goodnight and PM you with the answer in the morning if you haven't guessed it!
I could always cheat and tell

Night babe,

I too will be going soon.....

Lau xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

No! Not as posh as that!

I reckon it is BOB

Amanda xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning people.

How are we??
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:39 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
I reckon it is BOB

Amanda xx
I'm guessing Vicky?
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:31 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm guessing Vicky?
I am not guessing cos I know....I just need to remember not to call the wife it now
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:54 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all

GREAT NEWS!

At last, things seem to be working out. Fingers crossed for a quick completion!

Have you got an address for the OAA? I've got a book which describes all the suburbs and a map - I could scan the appropriate bits and email them to you.
We havent got an address yet - that should turn up about a week before we arrive.
That book sounds really good - do you have the ISBN for it? It might help me to pick some suburbs to look at when we arrive.

(oh and i wont tell you name either )

Originally Posted by somme
Slip a bit, I have been so busy sorting I have not cleaned in over a week

Well after tracking son of the old lady next door down in Hong Kong it looks like we will be exchanging tomorrow, fingers crossed please everyone
so?!! is exchange happening today?!! dont forget to let us know asap!
i am sitting in the middle of what looks like a bomb site - i was only ill in bed for one day and the house is in chaos no idea what my lot would do without me

Originally Posted by graz79
I am not guessing cos I know....I just need to remember not to call the wife it now
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:13 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

orning everyone, its 'D' day for somme, good luck hun
thats good news on accomodation tiggs at least thats 1 less thing for you to sort out! are you feeling better today?
think OH is winding down already having today off and still in bed
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning All. Just got back from the supermarket. No crashes today. Phew.

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
I reckon it is BOB
Amanda xx
No! Do you remember Black Adder when they called Baldrick 'BOB'.?

I'm guessing Vicky?
No! But very close!! My whole name is one letter off from a famous film character. Bane of my life. Can't even blame my parents as the film came out when I was in my 20's!

Originally Posted by graz79
She's so stressed she wouldn't notice!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all

We havent got an address yet - that should turn up about a week before we arrive.
That book sounds really good - do you have the ISBN for it? It might help me to pick some suburbs to look at when we arrive.

I'll PM you the details - I had to buy the book from Australia and get it posted over here.
so?!! is exchange happening today?!! dont forget to let us know asap!
i am sitting in the middle of what looks like a bomb site - i was only ill in bed for one day and the house is in chaos no idea what my lot would do without me

Hope you're feeling much better today.
Originally Posted by want2bthere
orning everyone, its 'D' day for somme, good luck hun
thats good news on accomodation tiggs at least thats 1 less thing for you to sort out: are you feeling better today?
think OH is winding down already having today off and still in bed

Your OH seems to have the right idea. however, I wouldn't allow any slacking. PMSL. Hope you get some good news about a date today!

Somme - fingers crossed for you too today!! Has anyone on this thread actually exchanged before??

Well, my good news for the day is that our sponsorship from South Australia was granted today!! Yay. The actual visa should only take 3-4 months. So we need to sell this house!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

No! But very close!! My whole name is one letter off from a famous film character. Bane of my life. Can't even blame my parents as the film came out when I was in my 20's!

Your OH seems to have the right idea. however, I wouldn't allow any slacking. PMSL. Hope you get some good news about a date today!

Somme - fingers crossed for you too today!! Has anyone on this thread actually exchanged before??

Well, my good news for the day is that our sponsorship from South Australia was granted today!! Yay. The actual visa should only take 3-4 months. So we need to sell this house!!!!
Congratulations....

Lau x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:15 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning All.

that is very true

tigeresswhite did a couple of days ago ... walkermat way back near the start of the thread ... cant think of anyone else? that is a bit sad seeing as we are over 6000 posts

YAY!!! congratulations!
4 months is no time at all!!! you will not be far behind us

i am feeling a lot better today thanks - although i havent got anything done this morning - just sat on my backside in front of the telly
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Congratulations....

Lau x
Thanks Lau - hope you are feeling better today too.

See my advice to Tiggs below;

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
YAY!!! congratulations!
4 months is no time at all!!! you will not be far behind us

i am feeling a lot better today thanks - although i havent got anything done this morning - just sat on my backside in front of the telly
Thanks - you need your rest hun, have a cup of coffee and snuggle up with Phil and Fern. After all, you won't see them again!!

Hopefully we'll be there by July - maybe sooner if we can sell this place. Just enough time to learn from your experiences. PMSL!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:03 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

nearly missed this one CONGRATULATIONS just give house sale a massive push in new year
glad you made it back saftely
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nearly missed this one CONGRATULATIONS just give house sale a massive push in new year
glad you made it back saftely
Thanks!

I know we're not desperate at the moment, but it would make life a lot easier and be easier to plan if we sell the house soon.

Yes, I got back safely. There was no traffic today. Can't make head nor tail of what is going on. I leave the house at the same time every day and sometimes I get there really early and sometimes I'm really late?? Flamin Christmas isn't going to help either............................

Have you heard anymore about a date?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:56 am
so far so good

Thanks!

I know we're not desperate at the moment, but it would make life a lot easier and be easier to plan if we sell the house soon.

Yes, I got back safely. There was no traffic today. Can't make head nor tail of what is going on. I leave the house at the same time every day and sometimes I get there really early and sometimes I'm really late?? Flamin Christmas isn't going to help either............................

Have you heard anymore about a date?

rang EA this morning, apparently my buyer is contacting his buyer to confirm date this morning so hopefully should hear something by the end of the day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.