Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PS Gonnago - you got 4500 posts with this one!! Just noticed! We're getting slack here.
Guess what !!!!!!! We have a viewer - our first one!!!! Coming on Saturday at 2!!!! Feel sick - just hope so much tht they will love it !!!!

Any tips anyone - I have heard the smell of baking bread, fresh coffee etc off to garden centre on way home to refresh garden tubs and baskets - they are looking a little sorry for themselves!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck guys
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i wont be getting suspicious unless he suddenly takes up running practice!
He's too young for me - my next husband is coming from www.sugardaddy.com gonna get me a rich fella, who cant get it up and is about to keel over.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johull
Guess what !!!!!!! We have a viewer - our first one!!!! Coming on Saturday at 2!!!! Feel sick - just hope so much tht they will love it !!!!

Any tips anyone - I have heard the smell of baking bread, fresh coffee etc off to garden centre on way home to refresh garden tubs and baskets - they are looking a little sorry for themselves!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck guys
fabulous - busy weekend with viewers it seems.

No tips here, im obviously crap at it ;-(

Karma sent.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i was too busy doing my housework - i must remember to sort my priorities
HOUSEWORK! You can give that up for a bit now - get packing!

Did you make a decision about the buyer or are you going to let sleeping dogs lie?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Wish me luck guys
i wont do anything that is too 'in your face' coffee imo can be a bit overpowering
i always have fresh flowers anyway but they are good just a few in a couple of vases around the house - and i always got rid of the kids and the dog (and graz!) while the viewers were here. People hanging about are just a distraction and can make viewers feel a little uncomfortable - and a dog can put people off.

good luck
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Wish me luck guys
Great news!

I don't have any tips cos whatever I'm doing isn't working!! Maybe, I should say, leave your house in a tip, don't bother cleaning - because I always spend 2 days cleaning up and polishing before a viewing. LOL.

Will send you some K's for the viewing if I can.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
He's too young for me - my next husband is coming from www.sugardaddy.com gonna get me a rich fella, who cant get it up and is about to keel over.
Does that site cover Oz too??
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Great news!

I don't have any tips cos whatever I'm doing isn't working!! Maybe, I should say, leave your house in a tip, don't bother cleaning - because I always spend 2 days cleaning up and polishing before a viewing. LOL.

Will send you some K's for the viewing if I can.
Thanks everyone - will let you know how it does - its the first day in our local newspaper today - so hopefully a couple more will like the look of it too!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:38 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

HOUSEWORK! You can give that up for a bit now - get packing!

Did you make a decision about the buyer or are you going to let sleeping dogs lie?
needed to clean up after the party last night - i guess i have just got into the habit of tidying up i dont suppose it will last for too long

My morals won the day and we have stayed with the first couple - so if they pull out of the sale i am in big trouble!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:40 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn I fell down at Rich...

I do have a Visa and plane tickets...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

needed to clean up after the party last night - i guess i have just got into the habit of tidying up i dont suppose it will last for too long

My morals won the day and we have stayed with the first couple - so if they pull out of the sale i am in big trouble!
you'll be grand - your owed some good luck.

karma given! xx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry will give karma after i have shared the love
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nah, I give you a week and the house will go back to it's pre for sale state and then you'll make even more mess during the packing. Still, this will cover up the dirt. LOL

Fingers crossed the sale goes through OK. At least you have a back up buyer!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
damn I fell down at Rich...

I do have a Visa and plane tickets...
Well, that's me sold. LOL.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry will give karma after i have shared the love
Are you sharing your love around again!?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.