Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Wahoo, where about are you heading once the visa's get there? Sorry I haven't been around went out for dinner with a really old friend, bit sad but she will come and visit

You could try Amanda's firm if you get really desperate, we will keep visiting till we have all left including Gonnago
Think they are a north east company!! sorryyyyyy

Haloooo wel we are renting on Newcastle quayside in a powsh flat. We shall save like billio until October 2008 the book flughts for Perth in November. Need to validate in Feb if visa comes through so will have a 3 week hol. Our overheads are going to be far less renting so should be bale to make up for the loss on our house

A xx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:07 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

morning all, hope everyone sells
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning everyone, I have got my 9 month old grandson today and overnight, he is normally a really laid back smiley baby and a joy to have but he is teething, so maybe back on later for advise.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone!

Sounds like Somme has her hands full today!

Our plan is similar to yours Amanda - sell up and live in rented while the visa comes through to save oodles of money. However, our visa is a quicker one and in theory we should have it by April. So we are getting to the point where we need to sell soon. Aghhhh

Good luck to everyone today. Hope it all goes well!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:50 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

morning to you all, good luck somme with the little one
god really hope today that we get some news on exchange and completion, this is killing me
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning everyone!

Sounds like Somme has her hands full today!

Our plan is similar to yours Amanda - sell up and live in rented while the visa comes through to save oodles of money. However, our visa is a quicker one and in theory we should have it by April. So we are getting to the point where we need to sell soon. Aghhhh

Good luck to everyone today. Hope it all goes well!
Good luck Amanda - sounds like you have made the right decision - its so hard isnt it. My friend who now lives in Oz had her house valued (in 2005) at offers over 360,000 and got an offer for 345,000 within weeks, declined the offer and after months and months ended up taking 325K as she had her visa and had to get there due to work commitments!!! Nightmare!!!

We have our first viewers tommorow - been doing jobs all last night and my lovely mum is up at mine today giving the bathroom a good scrub and all the floors a wax - I have a get togetherfor the girls from work tongight - sodding typical we would get a viewer the day after - so want to do as much as poss tonight and keep the rest of the house tidy.

Feel very very nervous

Will keep you posted

Good luck everyone

Jo
xxx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:51 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all

Ooh somme - teething is always fun! my grandma always reccommends a dummy dipped in brandy - but i think the health professionals may frown upon that these days

mine all liked a stick of carrot that had been in the fridge - good to get their gums into and nice and cool
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:52 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
god really hope today that we get some news on exchange and completion, this is killing me
sending karma to get you a date!!

(that doesnt sound quite right but you know what i mean )
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:53 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johull

Good luck Amanda - sounds like you have made the right decision - its so hard isnt it. My friend who now lives in Oz had her house valued (in 2005) at offers over 360,000 and got an offer for 345,000 within weeks, declined the offer and after months and months ended up taking 325K as she had her visa and had to get there due to work commitments!!! Nightmare!!!

We have our first viewers tommorow - been doing jobs all last night and my lovely mum is up at mine today giving the bathroom a good scrub and all the floors a wax - I have a get togetherfor the girls from work tongight - sodding typical we would get a viewer the day after - so want to do as much as poss tonight and keep the rest of the house tidy.

Feel very very nervous

Will keep you posted

Good luck everyone

Jo
xxx
good luck jo, i done quite a few viewings and got nervous before every one sending you some k
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:54 pm
so far so good

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

thanks honey, how are you today
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:56 pm
so far so good

Morning all

Ooh somme - teething is always fun! my grandma always reccommends a dummy dipped in brandy - but i think the health professionals may frown upon that these days

mine all liked a stick of carrot that had been in the fridge - good to get their gums into and nice and cool

i was going to say the same thing about the carrot, funny enough they both still love raw carrot now
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning W2BT, hope it happens for you today and you can start to worry about other things!

Originally Posted by johull

Feel very very nervous

Will keep you posted

Good luck everyone

Jo
xxx
Goodluck today Jo - Fingers crossed for you!:curse:

Morning Tiggs, how's it going with you?

Good luck to everyone today!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:00 pm
so far so good

Morning W2BT, hope it happens for you today and you can start to worry about other things!

morning fly, got anything good planned today. i've got to take my 4yr to have his mmr booster this arvo
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:09 pm
sneaking a peek ...

thanks honey, how are you today
Morning Tiggs, how's it going with you?

Good luck to everyone today!!
I am actually feeling pretty good today thanks. I feel loads better about the house sale especially since the EA told me that our buyers want to be in for the beginning of december. If they sort themselves out we might even get to completion before we leave - fingers crossed.

Graz has just handed his notice in at work (about 5 mins ago ) and last night i was talking to my (hang on let me work this out ...) first cousin once removed so we now have a bed for our first couple of nights after we land!

at least things are starting to feel as if they are moving along
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

The countdown has begun. I have 4 weeks left in this job . Job in Australia is accepted....

HELP scared now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.