Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:17 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Have you tried putting Whinging Pom into Google?

Our thread comes up as number 3 and Bushey gets a mention. PMSL.

you're kidding oh BTW evening all, been shopping all day needed a break from all the stress and kids at at their nannys all weekend so i can get lots sorted but soooooooooooooooo quiet
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
whats he get a mention for - surely he is only part time these days! good job itisnt one of the feistier threads.

Have I missed something with the avatar - I dont get it.
which one?
she has had at least 4 in the last hour!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
you're kidding oh BTW evening all, been shopping all day needed a break from all the stress and kids at at their nannys all weekend so i can get lots sorted but soooooooooooooooo quiet

I know it's funny isn't it??

Glad that you've had a stress (ish) free day. I bet you're working hard though.

How's it going??
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
whats he get a mention for - surely he is only part time these days! good job itisnt one of the feistier threads.

Have I missed something with the avatar - I dont get it.
PMSL - I think it's just luck of the draw what comes up on Google - probably will be different tomorrow. Could be much worse...........
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:09 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I know it's funny isn't it??

Glad that you've had a stress (ish) free day. I bet you're working hard though.

How's it going??
ok today, just come to a halt until we hear some more news so if all else fails just SHOP, best i get a few more suit cases soon
anyway got to get up early in morning to car boot and anything thats left is going straight to the tip.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
ok today, just come to a halt until we hear some more news so if all else fails just SHOP, best i get a few more suit cases soon
anyway got to get up early in morning to car boot and anything thats left is going straight to the tip.
Good luck with the car boot tomorrow. I've boxed up some stuff up to car boot, but may just send it to Oxfam as I'm too lazy to get up at 5am!

Hope you get some news on Monday!!

BTW, why were you BUYING things?? What were you buying - not a dyson? LOL. Knowing you, clothes???
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

OK babygranson was not at all well and afer being sick all over the place got him of to sleep and all had a long sleep, up at 7.30 am Baby goes home, eldergrandson arrive 2.00 pm I take hime to firework display, while there he hugged me tightly and said " please don't go Nanna" I now want to call everything off, I never thought it would be sooooooooo hard

Please help, I know Dave would be gutted but I don't think I can do this
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
OK babygranson was not at all well and afer being sick all over the place got him of to sleep and all had a long sleep, up at 7.30 am Baby goes home, eldergrandson arrive 2.00 pm I take hime to firework display, while there he hugged me tightly and said " please don't go Nanna" I now want to call everything off, I never thought it would be sooooooooo hard

(())It must be so hard for you!!! I am sure that you and Dave will sit down and talk it through and come to the right decision for the both of you.

Good luck honey,

Lau x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

OMG Somme ((hugs)) what a really difficult position for you to be in. Cant give any advise as unfortunately we dont have that family support. ;-( Just make sure you do what is right for YOU!!

((hugs))
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

somme hugs to you! i have just spent a wonderful evening at the firework display in town. it is always a grand event - music to the fireworks etc but this year music was typical Last night at the proms - was in tears at the end. i have grown very close to someone over last 4 months who if i had met 12 months ago i wouldnt be leaving I guess this is the part when we all start questioning our actions
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh God. What a horrible choice. As the other have said, you must sit down and talk it through with Dave. You must decide what is best together and only you can know what this is. What ever you decide, your family loves you.

Sending you lots of (((((hugs))))) and positive vibes.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, but I can't talk to Dave he knows what is happening but is DESPERATE to leave and have an adventure (mid life crisis) torn between my man and my offsprings and grand children, dog and home. Oh sh*it, and what this is what I don't know ?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks guys, but I can't talk to Dave he knows what is happening but is DESPERATE to leave and have an adventure (mid life crisis) torn between my man and my offsprings and grand children, dog and home. Oh sh*it, and what this is what I don't know ?
OK. Bottom line, if you're not sure about going, tell him.

Perhaps you could call off the house sale and rent the house out? Tell Dave you will try Australia for a year. After that time, you will have another think. You have lost nothing and can come home to your house.

In your heart of hearts you know what you want to do, you just have to work out what that is.

More (((((hugs)))))
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

when do you fly somme? how much time so you have agree with everyone else you really need to talk to Dave abotu it xx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Have I lost my way, why would I have done all this and NOW get cold feet

Thanks I will try tomorrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.