Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Afternoon all!

I remember the bliss of baby's afternoon nap!!

Just come back from buying a piece of card £50 lighter! Bloomin half term....................

Like my new avator?? Copying Graz's lead I've gone for something boring. Although mine's clean today and actually looks like the picture. LOL.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

oh no - I hate half term - luckily we had ours last week so they are back now. I dont know how I will cope when baby no longer naps in the day....drugs maybe?

Love avatar flyaway - now I look really random
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:02 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme
well a quick post and a coffee while he is sleeping, don't know how people sell houses emigrate with a young baby, exhusting and he isn't being picked up until tomorrow lunch time. He is so lovely and cuddly though arrrrrrrrrr

Graz I am pleased you are happy giving in your notice, when do you start your new job?
January the 7th so I get a whole month off
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
oh no - I hate half term - luckily we had ours last week so they are back now. I dont know how I will cope when baby no longer naps in the day....drugs maybe?

Love avatar flyaway - now I look really random

People will start to wonder. LOL.

Before I had the bond girl, I posted a really boring query about mortgages on the Australia forum. It fell off the page and no one answered it. Then I changed to the bond girl and almost immediately I had 5 replies from Ozzie mortgage advisors. LOL. Wonder why???

I found Cbeebies a great alternative to the nap. Make a time ie 2-3 when they are allowed to watch it, (or a tape etc) They will sit quiet as mice. LOL. I am a cruel Mummy.

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 2nd 2007 at 2:08 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
People will start to wonder. LOL.

Before I had the bond girl, I posted a really boring query about mortgages on the Australia forum. It fell off the page and noone answered it. Then I changed to the bond girl and I had 5 replies from Ozzie mortgage advisors. LOL. Wonder why???
PMSL thats classic - just goes to show the power of a good avatar eh?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

thought I would go with a more of a mystery avatar

When was the last time you had a month off work
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, that's pretty Somme!!!

Woohoo a month off!!

Is the baby still asleep Somme? Make the most of it!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

I like it Somme - its pretty.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:14 am
Account Closed

that would be university

weeeeeelllllll Graz decided he didnt wanna play anylonger, what god is being a bond bitch without a Mr 00Graz himself.
So who is picking the next "Topic" for avatars!!

Last edited by graz79; Nov 2nd 2007 at 2:17 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I like it Somme - its pretty.
I would get a sexy one but couldn't find a decent web site, did it in a hurry in case baby woke, but still sleeping
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graz79
that would be university

So who is picking the next "Topic" for avatars!!
I vote for naked men!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:34 am
Account Closed

I vote for naked men!!
any men in particular??
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

any men in particular??
Well, I wasn't thinking of you Graz, before you get any ideas!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:37 am
Account Closed

Well, I wasn't thinking of you Graz, before you get any ideas!!

whats wrong with me
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

whats wrong with me
OMG - just did a google search. I can not tell you what sights I have just seen. Safe to say, i will NEVER eat a sausage again!

Graz, you're forgiven, you will be fine. PMSL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.