Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:33 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Fantastic news !!!!!

Did you get your refund yet?

Lau x
apparently it went through yesterday - but it hasnt turned up on the card yet
will check again in the morning and then start chasing again (or getting Graz to chase it - i am not in the mood for a fight at the moment)
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

ok - short and sweet tonight - going to try and get some sleep

night all
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

night all
Hope you feel better in the morning...

L xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

completely forgot to add our news ...

Graz called into the EA today and apparently everything is sorted just need our buyers mortgage company to give the green light (and seeing as he works for the bank i cant see that being to much of an issue!)
hopefully we should be able to set a date this week!!

plus we got our confirmation email today to say that we have been allocated the On Arrival Accommodation in adelaide!!
So (at least temporarily) we are not going to be homeless!!
GREAT NEWS!

At last, things seem to be working out. Fingers crossed for a quick completion!

Have you got an address for the OAA? I've got a book which describes all the suburbs and a map - I could scan the appropriate bits and email them to you.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

night all
Night Tiggs, hope you feel better tomorrow.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Just read Sharon's post on the Wales meet thread

Do I really want to go there on Sunday now????????

I'll be the one sitting on a table on my lonesome

Lau xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just read Sharon's post on the Wales meet thread

Do I really want to go there on Sunday now????????

I'll be the one sitting on a table on my lonesome

Lau xx
It's all right, I'll sit with you!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It's all right, I'll sit with you!
Now I am in a dilemma - sit with Duncan or you

Soz couldn't resist....

Lau x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now I am in a dilemma - sit with Duncan or you

Soz couldn't resist....

Lau x
Me of course!

Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me of course!

I was kinda thinking that would be the safe bet too

L xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was kinda thinking that would be the safe bet too

L xx
LOL. I wouldn't bet on that, it's my turn to drink - OH is driving! Haha!

That reminds me - is Dunc back tonight?
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL. I wouldn't bet on that, it's my turn to drink - OH is driving! Haha!

That reminds me - is Dunc back tonight?
Yeah he is here with me!!!!
Hence the message to Mike....

He came bearing many gifts of chocolate for me too.....

Lau x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah he is here with me!!!!
Hence the message to Mike....

He came bearing many gifts of chocolate for me too.....

Lau x
Lucky you! Mine's just come back and all he brouoght was a full bladder. Good job I supplied my self with choccies in preparation for a lovely peaceful night in!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lucky you! Mine's just come back and all he brouoght was a full bladder. Good job I supplied my self with choccies in preparation for a lovely peaceful night in!
I have a huge box full of divine chocolate bars milk chocolate and orange and dark and 3 large bars of dark chocolate that he acquired!!!!!

He is deffo a feeder hey?

Lau xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have a huge box full of divine chocolate bars milk chocolate and orange and dark and 3 large bars of dark chocolate that he acquired!!!!!

He is deffo a feeder hey?

Lau xx
I'll bring one for you on Sun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.