Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:22 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
is that the 28th for exchange or completion?
that is still a long way off for you
i have to admit that my solicitor is very on the ball and worth her fee - but i do wonder why i am paying the EA about 4 times as much
EDITED to add - i can recommend this tummy bug for loosing weight - i have eaten half a tin of chicken soup, a very small bowl of cereal and a slice of bread in two days!!
no thats for exchange and completion, as bottom of chain are getting a 100%mortgage so it all has to happen on same day! actually 28th ok for us as then we wont be homeless for to long flying on 2nd dec

Originally Posted by somme
We have just exchanged , yahoo can start to really plan everything now, completion set for the 30 November ::
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening all,

Well I've had the day from hell. Spent all morning waiting for my solicitor to send an email. Turns out that she doesn't know how??
Anyway, phone rang at 1.30 and it's DD's school saying she has twisted her ankle. Now she was supposed to be going to a friends house for tea tonight and I was supposed to be having a rest from ferrying her about. No such luck, I have to rush out and collect her. I find that she is in a terrible state and am convinced that she has broken her ankle as she can't put any weight on it at all and is in extreme pain. Anyway, I go to A&E - the drop off point and have to carry her in screaming and crying. A lovely woman runs to get a porter and wheelchair, but none available. Carry her into reception and book her in. Receptionist says there are no wheelchairs! So me and the nice woman carry her to childrens A&E and then I have to leave her as they told me I'll be fined for parking there. (What am I supposed to do???) So I drive round and round the hospital, worried sick about the 7 year old I had to abandon and can't find a space for ages and then I have to run accross the hospital to get back to A&E. Get Xrayed really quickly. Then wait and wait and wait. DD is in lots of pain. After an hour and a half I ask what the hold up is - they had forgotten about us! Eventually see a Dr after his break and he 'thinks' it isn't broken, just badly sprained but bring her back in if her toes go blue!!! So now she is strapped from toes to knee and still can't walk. They gave her a zimmer frame thing, but it still took half an hour to get back to the car and she cried the whole way. So now she is on the sofa with her foot up - she has to stay this way for 3 days. They will see her again in 2 weeks.

In the meantime I have phoned OH up and asked him to come home early to deal with the email the solicitor is sending. Guess what, he doesn't - even though she finally manages to send it at 3.45pm. So I have a load of crap to deal with tomorrow as I had to respond today. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH Why are other people useless??:curse::curse::curse::curse:

OK rant over! I feel better now and I'm going to find some coffee and a biscuit!

my god want a stressful day you've had lets hope it can only get better
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
actually 28th ok for us as then we wont be homeless for to long flying on 2nd dec

my god want a stressful day you've had lets hope it can only get better
Well, I hope it doesn't get any worse! I thought the 13th was yesterday?

What will you do for the 4 days - go to a lovely posh hotel or sleep on your Mum's settee??
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:07 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Well, I hope it doesn't get any worse! I thought the 13th was yesterday?

What will you do for the 4 days - go to a lovely posh hotel or sleep on your Mum's settee??
my choice posh hotel OH choice settee who do you think will win
Old Nov 14th 2007, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

my choice posh hotel OH choice settee who do you think will win
Have you booked the hotel yet? PMSL!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi N,

The 6000 and my 3000 post karma may well have worked you know...

Had a phone call from EA this afternoon, one of the couples who have previously viewed the house are interested now that we have reduced the price. They are going to see a financial advisor tomorrow to see if they can afford to buy - Keep your fingers crossed for me....

They have no property to sell so hopefully it should all go smoothly.....

It's strange as I had resigned myself to taking the £45K cut and selling to an investment Co.......

Lau xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:28 am
so far so good

Have you booked the hotel yet? PMSL!
i'm on that phone as soon as we confirm date
really quite on here tonight
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:29 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi N,

Had a phone call from EA this afternoon, one of the couples who have previously viewed the house are interested now that we have reduced the price. They are going to see a financial advisor tomorrow to see if they can afford to buy - Keep your fingers crossed for me....

It's strange as I had resigned myself to taking the £45K cut and selling to an investment Co.......

Lau xx
thats great news, lets hope they can work out their figures and make an offer
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

thats great news, lets hope they can work out their figures and make an offer
Yeah me too...... Fingers toes and everything else that will possibly crossed are crossed I can tell you

Lau xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Sorry girls been really crap today, too busy running around and I am knackered now OH snoring on the sofa, bless him.

W2BT, glad it is going ahead but a bit of a nightmare exchange and completion on the same day

Fly Away, Sorry you have had such an awful day, hope tomorrow is better, better get to Oz where more chilled, if you can chill, really irrates some

Try and send K to all if I can.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi N,

Lau xx
Great news!!! I told you good things come in 3s!

Fingers crossed that they put in an offer! Sending Ks if I can.

i'm on that phone as soon as we confirm date
really quite on here tonight
Go girl! Have a browse on line and find some nice ones! A spa would be nice............. After all your stress, you need it!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Great news!!! I told you good things come in 3s!

Fingers crossed that they put in an offer! Sending Ks if I can.

Go girl! Have a browse on line and find some nice ones! A spa would be nice............. After all your stress, you need it!
Thanks honey,

Lau xxx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry girls been really crap today, too busy running around and I am knackered now OH snoring on the sofa, bless him.

W2BT, glad it is going ahead but a bit of a nightmare exchange and completion on the same day

Fly Away, Sorry you have had such an awful day, hope tomorrow is better, better get to Oz where more chilled, if you can chill, really irrates some

Try and send K to all if I can.
Evening Somme. At least you are busy and not as worried now. Sale can't fall through!!

Can't wait to get to Oz. Really tempted to lodge visa application and bugger off on a tourist visa and leave the house to sell! Wouldn't mind a few months chilling on a beach.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Evening Somme. At least you are busy and not as worried now. Sale can't fall through!!

Can't wait to get to Oz. Really tempted to lodge visa application and bugger off on a tourist visa and leave the house to sell! Wouldn't mind a few months chilling on a beach.
I can't wait either
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can't wait either
Won't be long for you now! Hope you've packed your cossie in your luggage! It's the beach life for you from now on.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Won't be long for you now! Hope you've packed your cossie in your luggage! It's the beach life for you from now on.
Thanks Fly Away

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.