Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:56 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
Thanks...I really needed that
my pleasure
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:00 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry I can't join you in the Wine verson of Whinging Pom, I haven't been drinking so....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
I'm sorry I can't join you in the Wine verson of Whinging Pom, I haven't been drinking so....
nor have i , i'm always like this
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:01 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
nor have i , i'm always like this
have a great evening Ic
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
have a great evening Ic
you too ,

ttfn
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:07 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

you too ,

ttfn
bye bye....
time to rustle up some tea..painting tomorrow....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

evening bunnies - just popped in to see how fly got on today.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:15 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by sarab40
bye bye....
time to rustle up some tea..painting tomorrow....
Have a nice dinner and have fun painting

Originally Posted by Gonnago
evening bunnies - just popped in to see how fly got on today.
Sorry, no news, Ic posted something about her going to the hairdresser, I hope FA's ok though and had a great viewing today. How are you?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:47 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone

my, my there has been a lot of banter on here today - I say get Fly Away on here asap to restore some order

well, I had a call today from the EA, who informed me that our viewer from last week wants a second viewing tomorrow, so fingers crossed.
apparently they have had interest in their house, so they are coming around tomorrow at 3pm.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone

my, my there has been a lot of banter on here today - I say get Fly Away on here asap to restore some order

well, I had a call today from the EA, who informed me that our viewer from last week wants a second viewing tomorrow, so fingers crossed.
apparently they have had interest in their house, so they are coming around tomorrow at 3pm.
hey , well good luck .... FA will be here sure enough .

hope it goes well guys
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:54 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hey , well good luck .... FA will be here sure enough .

hope it goes well guys
hi ic
any news on your front?
we booked our apartment today for our rekkie, i'm getting really excited now
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

hello everyone

that sounds positive!!!
i've got everything crossed for you
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:27 pm
tum
destination Cairns

hello everyone

Fingers crossed for this viewing, have you baked an apple pie yet and have you folded the ends of the loo rolls?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:28 pm
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Been next this afternoon and brought a frock

Jx
See, that's the way to lift your spirit doesn't it feel like you got that frock for free now
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:33 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thats what I thought

Jx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.