Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 13th 2008, 5:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

OMG!!!!! Nearly weed myself laughing
FAF!!!!! Nice one Ic
Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 5:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Are you the one with the banjo?

Not many groups that can get away with a banjo haha without a red neck

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
FAF!!!!! Nice one Ic
Beth x x
cheers
Old May 13th 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Are you the one with the banjo?

Not many groups that can get away with a banjo haha without a red neck
PMSL - he fits right in...with that banjo.... wouldn't know it was cut in...

FAF!!!!! Nice one Ic
Beth x x

I know - I'm going to show it to my 8 yr old in a minute.
Old May 13th 2008, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Bloody hell 1000+ pages .......turn my back for 5 mins and look what happens
Hope you are all well - seems like you're having fun! Had a viewer today( I know hard to believe) EA rang about 11 wanted to view at 3.45 .....house a serious bombsite as not had viewer for prob 2 months so kind of lost interested in cleaning anyway I was at work - wife in Wolverhampton swapping some damaged suitcases so had to race back and start cleaning:curse:
Apparently these people are looking for house with annexe (which we have) so we will see. EA then rang wife about 4.30 (she's thinking this is it this is it!!) to book another viewer in tomorrow.
Amazing how we ALWAYS get two viewers in a row then sweet FA for ages.
Well couldn't give a bo*****s as off next week to sunny Perth....Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee
D T P
Old May 13th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Bloody hell 1000+ pages .......turn my back for 5 mins and look what happens:
Hope you are all well - seems like you're having fun! Had a viewer today( I know hard to believe) EA rang about 11 wanted to view at 3.45 .....house a serious bombsite as not had viewer for prob 2 months so kind of lost interested in cleaning anyway I was at work - wife in Wolverhampton swapping some damaged suitcases so had to race back and start cleaning:curse:
Apparently these people are looking for house with annexe (which we have) so we will see. EA then rang wife about 4.30 (she's thinking this is it this is it!!) to book another viewer in tomorrow.
Amazing how we ALWAYS get two viewers in a row then sweet FA for ages.
Well couldn't give a bo*****s as off next week to sunny Perth....Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee
D T P
Evening DTP. Great news on 2 viewings.

PMSL at your cleaning - my house is always a bomb site too.

Fingers crossed you get an offer soon - I feel it in my water that it will happen while you're away.
Old May 13th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening DTP. Great news on 2 viewings.

PMSL at your cleaning - my house is always a bomb site too.

Fingers crossed you get an offer soon - I feel it in my water that it will happen while you're away.
Thanks Fly!
Yeah I was thinking the very same thing - any movement on your place? What is 'the secret' deal (if you can say!!!)
Oooo while we're on youtube subject this is my band with a couple of dodgy videos......Done last year though....
Have a look but be kind
Old May 13th 2008, 6:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fly!
Yeah I was thinking the very same thing - any movement on your place? What is 'the secret' deal (if you can say!!!)
Oooo while we're on youtube subject this is my band with a couple of dodgy videos......Done last year though....
Have a look but be kind
giving us the link kinda helps.....PMSL
Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Oops forgot to paste it
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LmGfJQu3v-M
and.......
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=edKf7D5_Wyk
...sorry but you'll have to cut and paste!!!!
DTP
Old May 13th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Oooooo - no you won't
Whats going on
Old May 13th 2008, 6:51 am
Make it happen!!!!

Oops forgot to paste it
and.......
DTP
Hey that's pretty good TBH Which one are you then?
Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey that's pretty good TBH Which one are you then?
Beth x x
Drums - the best one!!!
Thanks btw.....
Old May 13th 2008, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oops forgot to paste it
and.......
DTP
Oh DTP, I am impressed. Great sound. As an ex punk - yes honestly - can't be doing with sanitised boy pop!!! It reminded me of the Clash - who are my all time fav. You look different to the way I thought too - in a good way!!! Way til Gonnago sees it. She'll swoon at your feet!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Oops forgot to paste it
and.......
DTP
excellent DTP

mmmmm now then,, seems the girls are somewhat lacking in Youtube contributions
Old May 13th 2008, 7:11 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Icarus
excellent DTP

mmmmm now then,, seems the girls are somewhat lacking in Youtube contributions
how about:

OMG!!!!!!! 'AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!' faints........recovers......TOUCH ME DAN.......OMG.......HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!! faints again

Seriously though........I'd buy it......my type of music......good for you!!!!! I think your band is well good!!! Got nothing bad to say at all

What's going to happen to the band when you move to Oz??
Beth x x
Old May 13th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Oops forgot to paste it
and.......
DTP
Wow thats put my 5 seconds of fame to shame, my 5 year old will love that his into rock music.

Having a blonde moment but how do you put stuff from you tube on here?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.