Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 15th 2008, 6:26 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just out of curiosity........what would happen if I got a police caution now.......like before I have validated?

Had one of my daughter's friend's mother knocking on my door earlier (again) saying the girls weren't friends again and how evil my daughter was, and she's been up the school today blah blah blah!!!
Well to put it mildly I'm waiting for the official knock on the door.....as I gave her the biggest mouthful back!!!! I did swear too Proper valley screaming.....but I didn't punch her or nothing (somehow!!!).
She'll probably have me done for verbal abuse now :curse:
Beth x x
Oops. Oh dear Beth. I'm sure it'll be fine. Some people are just here to permanently get to you.

Hope everybody's ok today.

FA, I really feel for you. Big hugs sent to you for the options that are left open to you.

Spoke to my bloody EA today and now I'm a bit calmer. Only a bit though. Just got to get through this media induced credit crunch.:curse:
Old May 15th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kris_Rocks
My viewers just left, they spent about 20 mins hiding behind my Greenhouse and they didnt speak to me once!!
No questions or anything, does anyone else think thats a bit strange?

Yes very strange

Originally Posted by Kris_Rocks
Ithought it was particularly weird because they are moving here from London, or so I was told the other day, and you would have thought they might ask about the area or something at least.
They did pace out an extension on the back though as well, perhaps they are interested and are trying to play it all a bit pokerfaced or something so as not to show their delight at my fabulous home (or is that just wishful thinking!!)
Oh thats why they were strange they came from 'that there London' all bloody off their trolly in London But hope they come back with a offer

Originally Posted by Icarus
dunno , just frequenting other sites , youtube alot today , bit of music

Tart isn't that classed as curb crawling going on other site

Just out of curiosity........what would happen if I got a police caution now.......like before I have validated?

Had one of my daughter's friend's mother knocking on my door earlier (again) saying the girls weren't friends again and how evil my daughter was, and she's been up the school today blah blah blah!!!
Well to put it mildly I'm waiting for the official knock on the door.....as I gave her the biggest mouthful back!!!! I did swear too Proper valley screaming.....but I didn't punch her or nothing (somehow!!!).
Beth x x
God what are some mothers like? Does she not no one minute kids are friends the next there not? And I bet her little girl is an angel - NOT!

Don't think police will be that bothered but it all anyway she came on to your property if you had gone to her house they could do something but as she was at yours it will look like she came looking for a fight. If she comes again laugh at her and shut the door in the silly cows face that will wound her up.

My 4.30 viewers had really bad English but he is a 1st time buyer with a morg in place so don't care if he couldn't understand a bloody word I said haha so lets hope he liked it but had others to look at.

Getting fed up with this house sale stuff now

Tina x
Old May 15th 2008, 6:36 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
[COLOR="Red"]

Tart isn't that classed as curb crawling going on other site

Tina x
maybe , but i like to see if i'm missing anything .... usually no
Old May 15th 2008, 6:44 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry Beth, doubt if they would even be interested its your word against hers. Anyway silly cow serves her right, for gods sake its children, they will all be friends tomorrow.

Is there a full moon due by any chance, because it seems to be affecting everybody.

Lisa
Old May 15th 2008, 6:49 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's put things into perspective for me!!!!!
Made me realise that I do want to go to Oz and I didn't slam her one in case it stopped me going
Rung my mortgage company today......they def don't do the holiday payment breaks but said we would save £150 per month if we switched to an interest only mortgage
If we decide to rent the house out (which I prob couldn't afford to do) they would increase our rate by one and a half %
Andrew is going to apply for a job in Melbourne tonight.........if he gets it we're outta here!!!!! Sod the bloody house
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 6:49 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
Hi Beth, don't know how you didn't smack her one. The girls will be friends before you know it but you won't be. Stupid cow
Old May 15th 2008, 7:09 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi Beth, don't know how you didn't smack her one. The girls will be friends before you know it but you won't be. Stupid cow
The girls are almost 13 years old FFS!!!!! They haven't been getting on since they started the comp....new friends around them I guess.
She's knocked on my door moaning how upset her daughter is about 3-4 times recently. My daughter had a right bollocking the last time......told them not to bother with each other.
Have heard she's been telling people she's going to 'get the flags out' on the day we emigrate!!!
Turns out today the girl's mother went up the comp to explain her side of the situation (which I knew nothing about!!!) and decided to tell me hours later.
I was just about to dish up food.......Andrew had walked in to the local madhouse (my house).......then this!!!
Couldn't believe she had the audacity to knock on my door and tell me how upset her kid is and how nasty my daughter is.....TO MY FACE!!!!
Not a good idea......especially as I was a right moody cow today anyway.
I gave her what for.........she was filling up before I had finished!!!
She said 'you know what we've been through recently and I don't want my daughter upset'......(recently her husband died suddenly from a brain tumour).......and I was in such a rip I just carried on saying 'and that's your excuse is it?!!!!' Told the daughter to stay away from mine......and told her mother to get on with her life and stop fu**ing bothering me.
I've never knocked on her door.....I just tell the girls to get on with it. I've had my daughter cry herself to sleep many a night over the bickering in school.

So I'm going to be known the mouthy bitch now who has had a go at a woman who lost her husband!!!!!
Maybe I should change my user name to the black widow!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 7:16 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

The girls are almost 13 years old FFS!!!!! They haven't been getting on since they started the comp....new friends around them I guess.
She's knocked on my door moaning how upset her daughter is about 3-4 times recently. My daughter had a right bollocking the last time......told them not to bother with each other.
Have heard she's been telling people she's going to 'get the flags out' on the day we emigrate!!!
Turns out today the girl's mother went up the comp to explain her side of the situation (which I knew nothing about!!!) and decided to tell me hours later.
I was just about to dish up food.......Andrew had walked in to the local madhouse (my house).......then this!!!
Couldn't believe she had the audacity to knock on my door and tell me how upset her kid is and how nasty my daughter is.....TO MY FACE!!!!
Not a good idea......especially as I was a right moody cow today anyway.
I gave her what for.........she was filling up before I had finished!!!
She said 'you know what we've been through recently and I don't want my daughter upset'......(recently her husband died suddenly from a brain tumour).......and I was in such a rip I just carried on saying 'and that's your excuse is it?!!!!' Told the daughter to stay away from mine......and told her mother to get on with her life and stop fu**ing bothering me.
I've never knocked on her door.....I just tell the girls to get on with it. I've had my daughter cry herself to sleep many a night over the bickering in school.

So I'm going to be known the mouthy bitch now who has had a go at a woman who lost her husband!!!!!
Maybe I should change my user name to the black widow!!!!
Beth x x
Girls can be so horrible to each other but the mothers getting involved makes it so much worse. I ended up with 4 girls and the troubles that came with that was awful. 2 of them went to an all girls school and that was hormone hell. I seemed to always be battling with somebody or being called up the school or trying to comfort one of them. Glad those days are gone.
Now it is just trying to stop them getting pregnant too early

Don't lose any sleep over it, at least the other mothers will be wary about confronting you for anything
Old May 15th 2008, 7:18 am
Make it happen!!!!

Girls can be so horrible to each other but the mothers getting involved makes it so much worse. I ended up with 4 girls and the troubles that came with that was awful. 2 of them went to an all girls school and that was hormone hell. I seemed to always be battling with somebody or being called up the school or trying to comfort one of them. Glad those days are gone.
Now it is just trying to stop them getting pregnant too early

Don't lose any sleep over it, at least the other mothers will be wary about confronting you for anything
I GOT 4 GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god I bet this is just the beginning of things to come.....'sighs'
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 7:26 am

I GOT 4 GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god I bet this is just the beginning of things to come.....'sighs'
Beth x x
Ha ha you wait

Good fun ahead
Old May 15th 2008, 7:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

Ha ha you wait

Good fun ahead
Oh don't rub it in!!!!!!
No knock on the door....yet!!!!!
She just happens to be the scout leader too.......so she's miss perfect!!!! Shame she can't make her own gag to shut herself up!!!
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I got 3 girls Beth - what age are your little minxs?

I hate it when kids fall out and the mothers think they need to confront you about it - they're kids, thats what they do!!!

Saying that my friend told me today her 14 yr old had bit of bother with a girl at school who then got two girls from the estate to beat her up.....in the middle of the school playground, during school time - the girls didnt even go to the school they trespassed - she thought her child would be safe at school - the girls were arrested but now there are threats of stabbing her

FA - just wanna send you a massive ((HUG)) we have all been through the bad days and luckily come out the other end - have a glass (bottle) of wine and an early night
Old May 15th 2008, 7:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Gonnago

I hate it when kids fall out and the mothers think they need to confront you about it - they're kids, thats what they do!!!

Saying that my friend told me today her 14 yr old had bit of bother with a girl at school who then got two girls from the estate to beat her up.....in the middle of the school playground, during school time - the girls didnt even go to the school they trespassed - she thought her child would be safe at school - the girls were arrested but now there are threats of stabbing her

FA - just wanna send you a massive ((HUG)) we have all been through the bad days and luckily come out the other end - have a glass (bottle) of wine and an early night
My girls are 12, 11, 8 and 3 years old
I know girls bicker........but this is doing my head right in. My daughter doesn't even speak to this girl any more......and that is now causing a problem as it's upset the other girl!!!
God I hope your friend's daughter is ok!!!!! Hope nothing like that happens to my girls.....god I'd be done for murder!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 15th 2008, 7:59 am

My girls are 12, 11, 8 and 3 years old
I know girls bicker........but this is doing my head right in. My daughter doesn't even speak to this girl any more......and that is now causing a problem as it's upset the other girl!!!
God I hope your friend's daughter is ok!!!!! Hope nothing like that happens to my girls.....god I'd be done for murder!!!!
Beth x x

My lot are 25, 24, 23, 17 (2 are nieces if you don't know the story) but I inherited them when they were all 15, 14, 13 and 7. The eldest girl was getting bullied badly at school over her mum dying (got really nasty) so
niecey1 beat this girl up in Boots (she deserved it is what the police said and next time get her round the corner not in view of the CCTV!!) but then we had the whole family against her and needed police protection. They were threatening to torch the house and were outside with baseball bats etc. It ended up like gang warfare and we are very peaceful people but what would you not do for your kids?? Don't forget 2 boys aswell

Last edited by nickywes; May 15th 2008 at 8:02 am.
Old May 15th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Hear hear! Yeah keep going Fly it'll get better
Oh and yeah you can flirt with me now G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.