Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:49 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

THIRD TIME UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!:curse::curse:

YES THAT'S RIGHT, OUR HOUSE SALE HAS FALLEN THROUGH....FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!!
DON'T WANT TO WORRY ANYONE THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING BUT IT HAS HAPENED TO US 3 TIMES NOW. None of the times it was our fault either, all surveys fine, just problems with other people's buyers. And this time our buyer had a cash buyer...so we thught we were in the clear
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:51 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob

YES THAT'S RIGHT, OUR HOUSE SALE HAS FALLEN THROUGH....FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!!
DON'T WANT TO WORRY ANYONE THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING BUT IT HAS HAPENED TO US 3 TIMES NOW. None of the times it was our fault either, all surveys fine, just problems with other people's buyers. And this time our buyer had a cash buyer...so we thught we were in the clear
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE, I just can't imagine what you are feeling right now.........special K is on it's way!!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Betsey, just logged on and saw this. It makes me feel sick to the stomach for you. Sending you a big hug. ((((((())))))) I hope that the chain can be put back together - remember it's not your buyer - they still want your house. They might sell again quickly.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

AARGGGGHHHH

Have a viewing tomorrow!!!

Was so down in the dumps cos of my bad hair day The place looks like a bomb has hit it so I couldn't let them come tonight as they wanted!!!!

My son loved his school trip, I got to the school early like a right sado mother to check they got back ok I wasn't alone most of the mums were there feel really silly now haha.

hairdresser is coming back to fix my hair, but got a shock as 17 year old son said it looked nice when he saw it he never notices anything. he must need money

Thanks for cheering me up.

Good luck all

Tina x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

sickening , it really is . am sorry its gone that way for you guys

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys. Yes, i hope they do sell soon so that it can all get back together.
The EA went back to our original buyer to see if there was any movement there and they said that they still really like out house too.......but they have since looked at other in our street (that weren't on when we first sold) and like them too, so, if they sell they will return to us and 'have a chat' - tel us they want it loads cheaper or they will go elsewhere.
Luck's just not on our side. Do you ever wonder if it's just not supposed to happen for you?
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
AARGGGGHHHH

Was so down in the dumps cos of my bad hair day The place looks like a bomb has hit it so I couldn't let them come tonight as they wanted!!!!

My son loved his school trip, I got to the school early like a right sado mother to check they got back ok I wasn't alone most of the mums were there feel really silly now haha.

hairdresser is coming back to fix my hair, but got a shock as 17 year old son said it looked nice when he saw it he never notices anything. he must need money

Good luck all

Tina x

go for it , get that place ship shape & get it sold . all the best for it
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

AARGGGGHHHH

Good luck all

Tina x
I'm glad you're feeling better, your son loved his trip (from one sado mother to another, we still keep worrying if they are ok , my mum says this will last and last and last forever), your hair is going to be fixed and you other son loved it and gave you a compliment WO,oh and of course happy cleaning for tomorrow's viewing!!
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

God luv I feel for ya, Really hope it gets sorted or you get another buyer soon.

Tina x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:04 am

God luv I feel for ya, Really hope it gets sorted or you get another buyer soon.

Tina x
THanks, i will kepp em crossed for you too x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tum
I'm glad you're feeling better, your son loved his trip (from one sado mother to another, we still keep worrying if they are ok , my mum says this will last and last and last forever), your hair is going to be fixed and you other son loved it and gave you a compliment WO,oh and of course happy cleaning for tomorrow's viewing!!

Thanks the best bit about that cleaning is as you know I do like to treat myself to a nice cream cake ' naughty but nice' unlike my hair haha
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:08 am

Thanks the best bit about that cleaning is as you know I do like to treat myself to a nice cream cake ' naughty but nice' unlike my hair haha

On a good note, i did have my hair done at the wknd and it looks great, could recommend them if you like
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:09 am
tum
destination Cairns

now you're doing it again ...now I can't stop thinking of cream cake , my OH was in shock last Monday as I went to work on my bike (10k's) at 6.50 in the morning, but I just ate a nice dry biscuit....mmmhhh doesn't compare to that lovely vision of a cream cake covered in chocolate and whipped cream AARRRGGHHH
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

On a good note, i did have my hair done at the wknd and it looks great, could recommend them if you like
well i'll pass thanks ,, but good news with the hair thing
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Stupid man who snores in the bed next to me is a hairdresser but hates doing my hair as there is so much of it haha and he says I'm too fussy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.