Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Fly what you mean't to say was it looked so clean for the photo's looks a bit different now with 2 kids and the wife trying to make a wedding cake for one of her friends, gonna be pandimonium if we get a veiwing at short notice
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Nice FA , good news about the meds too
Thanks Ic, I am feeling positive today. Things are about to happen. I feel it in my water......

Good luck to everyone today! Thanks for the Ks - just found them!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Fly what you mean't to say was it looked so clean for the photo's looks a bit different now with 2 kids and the wife trying to make a wedding cake for one of her friends, gonna be pandimonium if we get a veiwing at short notice
Mine is a tip - kids ran mud through it yesterday. I have 100+ items in various stages on Ebay - all piled up in the spare room... clothes everywhere. Dust an inch thick. No way, am I cleaning properly unless we have a viewing. You've seen my house, it's a full time job to clean it, I need a cleaner!!! OH would rather spend the money on a gardener, as we both hate gardening.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/TV-.../garfield3.gif I'm crazy and need a fish slap, come on gimme one

Here Miranda , have one of these
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-fishslap1a.gif  
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Ic, I am feeling positive today. Things are about to happen. I feel it in my water......

Good luck to everyone today! Thanks for the Ks - just found them!!
feel really cheesed off
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Flutterby
Hi guys, just wanted to say I feel your pain. Have been following this thread for a few weeks as we are in the same position as you all. Our house went on the market this time last year before we even had the visas and had one sale fall through late 2007, then nothing. We have just "sold" to some FTBs (for significantly less) but the stress doesn't go away does it, not until I hear the magic words, CONTRACTS EXCHANGED!!!!!

Anyway, I really, really hope that things get moving for those of you who desperately need to sell quickly. No-one can possibly know how stressful the immigration process is and then to have to deal with this housing market. I am surprised we have any hair left!
gawd , well fingers crossed Flutterby
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Sounds like a few of you have been through the mill with this house selling lark too. Bloody estate agents, feels like I have been doing their job for them sometimes. :curse:

Why so cheesed off Icarus, if it isn't a stupid question?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

feel really cheesed off
It's bloomin hard, but we all have to keep going somehow... yesterday I just poured everything out to someone who was amazed that we hadn't had nervous breakdowns.. this person sees me nearly every day and didn't have a clue. I think sometimes we all bottle up our emotions to keep up appearances.

Fingers crossed that you get some viewings and a sale really soon.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Flutterby
Sounds like a few of you have been through the mill with this house selling lark too. Bloody estate agents, feels like I have been doing their job for them sometimes. :curse:

Why so cheesed off Icarus, if it isn't a stupid question?
Well not had it too bad , no offers to be messed about with ! .

am losing my direction
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

It's bloomin hard, but we all have to keep going somehow... yesterday I just poured everything out to someone who was amazed that we hadn't had nervous breakdowns.. this person sees me nearly every day and didn't have a clue.
that poor milkman
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

thats better , thats more like me .... maybe i need a laugh .
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that poor milkman
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:57 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again everyone - too many posts to catchup and I've only been packing stuff up to send which I've sold on Ebay!

Waves at SW - hope your Solicitor gets their finger out. I would shout!! You must be really stressed, hope things sort them selves out and soon you'll be on that plane, sedating Sparkyhub.

Hiya Gazclaire. Lovely house! The rug looks lovely and clean. Hmmmmm.

Bloomin kids and Insurance co's Nicky - sent to try you. At least your son won't take his points to Oz and can start from scratch. Hope you get it sorted.

My bit of news is that we are now on line with the new agent, board up etc. let's hope it brings us more luck.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy

I think the photos are better than the last EA - what do you think? Garden looks better....
Hi FA, definitely think these pictures are better. The garden looks really nice. My kids would love the play centre you've got.

feel really cheesed off
Getting to you as well, Ic? Know how you feel.

It's bloomin hard, but we all have to keep going somehow... yesterday I just poured everything out to someone who was amazed that we hadn't had nervous breakdowns.. this person sees me nearly every day and didn't have a clue. I think sometimes we all bottle up our emotions to keep up appearances.

Fingers crossed that you get some viewings and a sale really soon.
I've got a black cloud over my head at the moment. It started yesterday and I can't shift it. No-one to talk to about it apart from you lot. *sigh*

I really thought the guys on Saturday were the ones, and I allowed myself to get my hopes. I won't be doing that again in a hurry.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

I think you can get so caught up in house selling and the stress that goes with that as well as financial ramifications that you can lose focus on what you are aiming at. All we seem to talk about is the house, the buyers and the money we might lose. BUT this is all for a reason. You wouldn't have started this if you didn't think that you could have a better life down under.

Woe betide anyone who asks me how the house selling is going. I haven't told anyone about this one! Even the milkman...!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I forgot to pay my milkman when I left

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.