Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:39 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi DTP,

What bummer - check the site to see if they have done anything. If not, fire the so and so's!:curse::curse: I told ours that if we didn't sell by the summer we would rent the house out. Concentrate their minds a little....

Hiya Miranda!! *waves* How are you tonight? Any news from your new EA. more importantly, is he good looking??
Sorry Dan, got to spread before giving you some K

Hi FA, HAHA, no, not good looking but he has a nice face. He's really tall and has an 'office face' HAHAHA, I like a man to be more masculine HAHAHAHA. But uhm, he called today and informed/asked us if he could put an extra add in the paper as the deadline for their magazine has passed. So....good service...good communication and that's a good beginning. Btw, have you ever seen a good looking EA?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Just checked and naff all :curse::curse:
Gonna kick some butt tomorrow - really fed up with them
Anyway how's you ( sorry for not asking before)
I've run out of acceptable swear words for EAs - so just imagine a tirade of abuse here.:curse: Definately do some shouting. Useless lot.:curse:

I'm good thanks, just have the glimmer of a couple of viewings this week with the new EA, so that is keeping me going....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:41 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Very rude considering they are one of if not the biggest agents in the Midlands...... Mmmmmm perhaps thats where we are going wrong
I guess it all depends on a bit of luck, some people will probably tell you they're the greatest with great service, others won't. Have you been with them for long?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:42 am
tum
destination Cairns

I've run out of acceptable swear words for EAs - so just imagine a tirade of abuse here.:curse: Definately do some shouting. Useless lot.:curse:

I'm good thanks, just have the glimmer of a couple of viewings this week with the new EA, so that is keeping me going....
Hopefulley that glimmer becomes a diamond!!!

Miranda xx

PS got to go now, see ya!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Sorry Dan, got to spread before giving you some K

Hi FA, HAHA, no, not good looking but he has a nice face. He's really tall and has an 'office face' HAHAHA, I like a man to be more masculine HAHAHAHA. But uhm, he called today and informed/asked us if he could put an extra add in the paper as the deadline for their magazine has passed. So....good service...good communication and that's a good beginning. Btw, have you ever seen a good looking EA?
Our first EA, (last summer) was quite good looking - but short, (I like tall men). Our second was really ugly - all gold jewlery and patent shoes, this last one is a woman. The flat EA is a bloke and he is nice in rugby player kind of way. (Chunky)

Sounds like yours is trying to do a good job anyway and not too bad to look at.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tum

Miranda xx

Night M.

Fingers crossed for both of us and our new EAs.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:18 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, I'd kill my OH if he left me notes!! We do have a shopping list which he writes things on. I write, 'bread, milk, tea' etc. He writes, 'beer, sweets, crisps'

LOL that he won't be able to phone you. FREEDOM. (Although I turn mine off and say I was out of range.
Oh no, I do the shopping list. I am the chef in the house and THAT IS THAT.

He leaves notes like, "are you going to hoover today" or "need more bog roll in the downstairs loo". The reason he doesn't go and get it is because he doesn't want to wake the kids (he says)

It wouldn't matter if he did have his phone, as I always forget to take mine out . So he wouldn't be able to get hold of me anyway.

evening all
Evening dtp.

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Couldn't agree more, BUT Easter was early this year, so hopefully as we are now jus into Spring things might start to pick up

Congrats Fly on the anniversary,

Good Luck to all those with viewings.

Nicky, I would ask your EA about the paper, although you probably have by now, as I am a little slow at the moment.

I'll join that one.

Fly this is great, fingers crossed for you.

Had a quick skim read, hope I haven't missed anything too important. Although I didn't notice Beth, hope everything is OK.
Hiya, Tracy

All ready for the off? Hope all goes well for you.

Originally Posted by tum
Btw, have you ever seen a good looking EA?
Errrrrrr, no. Mine has a tache.

Originally Posted by tum

Miranda xx

I heard a saying the other day which I'm going to put on my signature:

Some days you get diamonds, some days you get stones.

I know which one I normally get.

Our first EA, (last summer) was quite good looking - but short, (I like tall men). Our second was really ugly - all gold jewlery and patent shoes, this last one is a woman. The flat EA is a bloke and he is nice in rugby player kind of way. (Chunky)

Sounds like yours is trying to do a good job anyway and not too bad to look at.
I reckon the woman will sort it for you FA.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:20 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Beth is doing ok. If you speak to her, tell her my thoughts are with her. And big hugs.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I can confirm that apartment prices are now dropping in Canary wharf, which one would think would be one of the last places to drop in the UK.

Also Malaga south of Spain, a 27 pct drop in 3 months.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

He leaves notes like, "are you going to hoover today" or "need more bog roll in the downstairs loo". The reason he doesn't go and get it is because he doesn't want to wake the kids (he says:

My OH wouldn't dare to do that!!! His life wouldn't be worth living

Errrrrrr, no. Mine has a tache.

EWWWWWWWWWWW

I heard a saying the other day which I'm going to put on my signature:

Some days you get diamonds, some days you get stones.

I know which one I normally get.

Too bloomin true, but a lump of caol can turn into a diamond....

I reckon the woman will sort it for you FA.
I hope so. My solicitor is a woman too. We just get stuff done. Oh and my fnancial advisor too... I must pick them subconciously

Fingers crossed for you this coming week. Hope the spring tempts some buyers.

Hope Beth is doing ok. If you speak to her, tell her my thoughts are with her. And big hugs.
I will. I sent a PM to say how sorry I was to hear their news and not had a reply. I expect they are dealing with things, being with the family etc... I will pass your message on the next time I PM.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning/evening all, don't dispair as Oz house prices are coming down much more than Uk's as the high interest rates are really biting and all those who had 4 and 5 houses to rent out are now selling

Fly have you seen the grief I am getting on the poll, couldn't beleive I missed so many place's off.

Could you all vote on my poll please, where are you heading to in Australia, cheers everyone
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Morning/evening all, don't dispair as Oz house prices are coming down much more than Uk's as the high interest rates are really biting and all those who had 4 and 5 houses to rent out are now selling

Fly have you seen the grief I am getting on the poll, couldn't beleive I missed so many place's off.

Could you all vote on my poll please, where are you heading to in Australia, cheers everyone
I know, they are all upset that 'other' was their option.... I did notice that the complainers were already in Oz so shouldn't have been voting!

I hope prices start to drop in Adelaide soon. That might trigger the interest rate to improve too (from our perspective - not yours!)

How are you this morning - still happy after your good weekend?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:48 am
aka bunja

I hope so. My solicitor is a woman too. We just get stuff done. Oh and my fnancial advisor too... I must pick them subconciously

Fingers crossed for you this coming week. Hope the spring tempts some buyers.

I will. I sent a PM to say how sorry I was to hear their news and not had a reply. I expect they are dealing with things, being with the family etc... I will pass your message on the next time I PM.
Go, girls, go girls etc etc.

Thanks FA, hope you speak you get to speak to Beth soon.

Originally Posted by somme

I already voted, Somme.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Go, girls, go girls etc etc.

Thanks FA, hope you speak you get to speak to Beth soon.

I already voted, Somme.
You know Somme, I was just on another forum, (yes there are some ) and they were saying that house prices in Adelaide HAVE started to slow down. (Last year they increased by 33%!!) Hopefully, by the time we sell something, they will have stabilised at least.... Although putting our equity in a high interest account and living off the interest is a nice thought...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

LOL, make sure you make the most of working while he doesn't. Ring up at odd times, demanding stuff be done immediately - as he has forgotten, stuff picked up, will be late with no warning etc.... plus there is no way ever, you can pick up or drop off at school - even if you drive past....
ohhh i love your style

Yeah, I do too, but I hardly ever get it.

I shall do all the of the above and more. Luckily he broke his last mobile and hasn't bothered to get another one, so I'M FREE
Although he does like to leave little notes around of things that need doing As if I don't know.
he likes to live dangerous

Oh no, I'd kill my OH if he left me notes. We do have a shopping list which he writes things on. I write, 'bread, milk, tea' etc. He writes, 'beer, sweets, crisps'

LOL that he won't be able to phone you. FREEDOM. (Although I turn mine off and say I was out of range.)
my OH always forgets to tell me if his things run out and only tells me when i actually come back from shopping ... tough

oh the mobile phone thing!! my OH gets really annoyed with me sometimes. what can i do when it's at the bottom of my bag or not charged

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6138484]
I'm good thanks, just have the glimmer of a couple of viewings this week with the new EA, so that is keeping me going....QUOTE]

i've got everything crossed that one of them is the right one!!!!

I hope prices start to drop in Adelaide soon. That might trigger the interest rate to improve too (from our perspective - not yours!)
i am so with you on this one!!!! please interest rate - improoooooove!!! - oh, and that prices drop in adelaide

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.