Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I believe you, thousands wouldn't....
[QUOTE=nickywes;6129088]
Evening all,

Just spent all afternoon listing things on EBAY. Now completely cross eyed...

That is exactly what I need to do but can't be bothered.

I can see you checking the floor.. for stains..eughhhhh. Me and the OH used to do it in the bathroom at the parents house - there's a lock on the door you know... and the surfaces are washable....

Too much information
]

Deck shoes .... just as bad as slippers
hmmm shurrrupppp
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Icarus
ahhh , i see

well i must go cook my curry , wrestle the lid of a bottle & see whats on the box .

whats "mr woodcock " like anyone know ? some film on boxoffice
ohh bottle cooking! good luck

sorry don't know that film. i am watching 'premonition' with sandra bullock

Evening all,

Hope your little one is OK. PMSL at Bear hunt - we're going on a bearhunt...

I can see you checking the floor.. for stains..eughhhhh. Me and the OH used to do it in the bathroom at the parents house - there's a lock on the door you know... and the surfaces are washable....
yep, i was humming the same song

what we didn't do in our younger years - shame about the thin walls though
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:31 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

off for my curry , be good
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

page 800
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:39 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mOZzy
page 800
yay
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:42 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
yay
I will be on here until page 1600 at least.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
That is exactly what I need to do but can't be bothered.

It is SO time consuming... DD has decided to sell a lot of her toys and take the money with her, so it tonight it is PC games.. Tomorrow will be dressing up clothes, etc.. we've already got train sets etc listed... I also have a huge pile of her clothes which sell really well.

Too much information

LOL, Well, Ic did say I was Council house!

Deck shoes .... just as bad as slippers

PMSL, I wonder if they are sheepskin slippers??
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mOZzy
page 800
I am on page 300 as I have 40 posts per page.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But..
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:50 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL, I wonder if they are sheepskin slippers??
The moccasin type of slip ons.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But..
Have
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have
you
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you
noticed
Lost in BE Cyberspace

noticed
that
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that
this is post 12000??? YAY!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.