Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:38 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Right I'm off to cook the curry.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:40 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
NOOOOOOO i have beer , but that was my last guinness !

oh ,, hmmm well what would you have done at his age ?

don't answer but i know what i would have

i'd sneak her in thro the window
She is staying but in spare room and I will be listening.

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Think of the stains on the carpet.

I'm sorry that was very dirty for 7.30pm. I blame the alcohol.

YUUUUK I will check in the morning!!

oh how 80s of you
I loved babysham, do they still do it?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:41 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Have a good curry, much easier to order it in though.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Right I'm off to cook the curry.
enjoy !
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes

YUUUUK I will check in the morning!!

you think it was 20 years out of date ?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

god stuck with 'Scrubs'

i am on coke tonight 'hic'

seems like i've missed the curry nite
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:48 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i do actually own a bottle of beer that was best before 1990
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mOZzy
god stuck with 'Scrubs'

i am on coke tonight 'hic'

seems like i've missed the curry nite
whats that all mean ?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

ouch, i better check if there nothing else but coke in my glass

i meant to say: i got stuck watching 'scrubs' on tv!

and i just realised that everyone is having curry tonight
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ouch, i better check if there nothing else but coke in my glass

i meant to say: i got stuck watching 'scrubs' on tv!

and i just realised that everyone is having curry tonight
ahhh , i see

well i must go cook my curry , wrestle the lid of a bottle & see whats on the box .

whats "mr woodcock " like anyone know ? some film on boxoffice
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:14 am

ahhh , i see

well i must go cook my curry , wrestle the lid of a bottle & see whats on the box .

whats "mr woodcock " like anyone know ? some film on boxoffice
Never heard of it. Sorry
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,

Just spent all afternoon listing things on EBAY. Now completely cross eyed...

I have tried to catch up with all the goss...

Hello all. *waves*

Well our viewers came this morning. It seemed to tick all the right boxes, so we'll just wait and see on Monday, I guess.

Speaking of chocolate, I really like the Divine chocolate supplied by Fairtrade. It's delish. I also like G&B but this Divine is .... well divine.:
That's what my Easter egg was - lovely...

Good god you lot can talk, 5 pages since I went out. Just been out to the Outback restaurant in Stevenage yummy.... Paul just had two pints so will say goodnight to him again in a minute.

Lets hope the viewers come back to you and put offers in on Monday.

I love Roses chocolates, especially the strawberry one's.

Nicky xx
LOL, bless him, hope there's something good on tonight for you. I'll send you all my strawberry ones, we used to give them to my cousin as their dog liked them, but the dog died, (are these 2 things connected???) So now we throw them away....

hmmmmm got my guinness , coming up stairs tripped over my damn slipper & spilt it
got mouthfull of fluff sucking it out the carpet
Now the thing that struck me was that you fell over your SLIPPER! Sucking it out of the carpet was completely to be expected, that you wear slippers, is not....

5 pages!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i am just jelous that i couldn't join in earlier

so it's chocolate tonight i see. hmmm, i do like the dark one too!!
my kids went on a easteregg hunt and each came back with about 2kg of eggs - guess who's eating them all

i've got the remote to myself too - OH is off at work
little one wanted to go to bed early; i hope she's not coming down with something ::

so how's the bearhunt going :
Hope your little one is OK. PMSL at Bear hunt - we're going on a bearhunt...

PMSL. You sound just like my OH. He would do that too.

And mine!

Have you taken a happy pill tonight. I nearly spat my gin out all over the keyboard.:

I'm making chicken tikka masala tonight, so the house absolutely stinks. Probably get a viewer tomorrow now.
Quite agree. Sod the viewers I'm going to enjoy myself tonight and get completely ratarsed.::
Might join you!!!

me too , am on my own & i have a case of export chilling .
may catch a film later , got a cook a curry soon , so am a tad excited by that
Curry seems to excite us all...

the Guinness i spilt was my last one
BAD NEWS!!

You poor old soul will have to be water now. A guinness stain on the carpet won't be good for viewing!!

Just been arguing with my 17yr old son as he wants girlfriend to stay over - in his bed! Think not. He can't understand why not.......
OMG, the joys of teenagers!

Things are that bad, eh.

Mind you we were given some Babysham at Christmas and things were so bad we had to drink them. After several gins they were quite nice.
OMG - someone gave us some too - sort of ironic, haven't opened it... do you think I should????

YUUUUK I will check in the morning!!:
I can see you checking the floor.. for stains..eughhhhh. Me and the OH used to do it in the bathroom at the parents house - there's a lock on the door you know... and the surfaces are washable....

i do actually own a bottle of beer that was best before 1990
I'm Impressed!

Enjoy your currys, we had pizza from Asda.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:16 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Now the thing that struck me was that you fell over your SLIPPER! Sucking it out of the carpet was completely to be expected, that you wear slippers, is not....

there ,,,, er deck shoes
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

there ,,,, er deck shoes
I believe you, thousands wouldn't....
Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:27 am

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6129039]Evening all,

Just spent all afternoon listing things on EBAY. Now completely cross eyed...

That is exactly what I need to do but can't be bothered.

I can see you checking the floor.. for stains..eughhhhh. Me and the OH used to do it in the bathroom at the parents house - there's a lock on the door you know... and the surfaces are washable....

Too much information
]

there ,,,, er deck shoes
Deck shoes .... just as bad as slippers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.