Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:33 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well my viewer didn't bother to turn up today:curse: the same woman cancelled yesterday 20 minutes before she was due:curse:

She lives up the road from me think I might go and smash her windows
:curse::curse:

i hate it when they do that..you spend all day clearing up, not eating, (for fear of offensive smells may put them off).....waste your bloody time putting the weekend on hold .....
then they dont appear............:curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Well my viewer didn't bother to turn up today:curse: the same woman cancelled yesterday 20 minutes before she was due:curse:

i dispair at some ppl .

:curse:
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:34 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
hey everyone

well, chris and i had a long discussion last night about our prospects and I happened to mention something that fly suggested last week.

we are now wondering if we should consider buying a property from a person who is interested in buying our hosue, which would give us a property here with a very small mortgage, we would then rent that property out and release some of the equity to start our life in oz ------ yeah sound f***ing easy doesnt it
anyone else considering doing something like this, i must admit I would never have thought about this until I read it on here. its risky, but its something we are now gong to look into.
I agree that it is something worth looking into. Maybe after 1 or 2 years the market will be up and about again (although as someone has said it could be within 6 months) and you can then sell giving you access to the rest of your equity. I like the idea, cause it can enable you to go to Australia and start your life there. Good luck and I think it can be an option and it sounds relativily easy indeed.

No...no smashing windows, just wait till it is dark and throw some eggs (favourably rotten ones) at her windows and RUN!!!! D*mn woman, how could she cancel only 20 minutes in advance, she has no feelings what so ever. GGRRRR ...AARRRGGHHH... :curse:

I see FA hasn't been on yet, I'm really curious as to her viewing today went, my fingers are still crossed for you
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:48 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Fly Away?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:54 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know, haven't heard of her. Hope she's ok
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:55 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

she's having her hair done
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:58 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by Icarus
she's having her hair done
Well that always helps, if you look good on the outside, you feel good on the inside or something like that.

Evening Ic
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Well that always helps, if you look good on the outside, you feel good on the inside or something like that.

Evening Ic
is that what they say ?

Evening M

how are you ?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:05 am
tum
destination Cairns

is that what they say ?

Mmmhh who are THEY anyway, could be anyone, maybe it's one of those vampire guys you saw in your movie the other night

Evening M

how are you ?
I'm fine thanks, had a nice day, went out with Joe to get some plants to put in the garden and overall a quiet weekend. And you?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
I'm fine thanks, had a nice day, went out with Joe to get some plants to put in the garden and overall a quiet weekend. And you?
am good , done nothing , i watched football then i listened to football & all is ok here .

Whats for tea ?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:14 am
tum
destination Cairns

am good , done nothing , i watched football then i listened to football & all is ok here .

Whats for tea ?
OH is out with friends to a concert so Joe and I just ate a sandwich and had an icecream for desert. And your tea? Curry time?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:16 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tum
OH is out with friends to a concert so Joe and I just ate a sandwich and had an icecream for desert. And your tea? Curry time?
I promised him chinese if he came and did my painting!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Tonight i'll have soup in a basket , followed by a nice rack of spam ! yum
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by sarab40
whens the deadline ?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:18 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by sarab40
....and that painting, meaning a room? a house?

joe gretgfgtryji (this is something Joe wanted to type)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.