Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:19 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Icarus
Tonight i'll have soup in a basket , followed by a nice rack of spam ! yum
Yammie, sounds like a healthy delicious supper ...you forgot..you have to finish it of with a beer
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Yammie, sounds like a healthy delicious supper ...you forgot..you have to finish it of with a beer
i'm not drinking at the min , only virtual beer
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:21 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

whens the deadline ?
this weekend..can you cycle over??
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:21 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tum
....and that painting, meaning a room? a house?

joe gretgfgtryji (this is something Joe wanted to type)
Hi Tum/.....

a house!! In a weekend!!(Or two weekends!)
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:22 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
this weekend..can you cycle over??
cycle !!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:25 am
sarab40

cycle !!
is that a yes??? Have you got a "lamp" on your bike? you'll need to cycle thru the night
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:26 am
Handsome Internet Guy

is that a yes??? Have you got a "lamp" on your bike? you'll need to cycle thru the night
i eat alot of carrots , i'll risk it
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:26 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

cycle !!
Ok cycle, and how many miles will that be? Or better still, make that K's, I'm 'metric' you know
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Ok cycle, and how many miles will that be? Or better still, make that K's, I'm 'metric' you know
i don't know how far , i'll look but i'll guess its 160k

any advance on 160 ?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:28 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by tum
Oooooooooooooooooo...you young then!!!!

I dont know about Km!! quite a few hills...lets put it that way!!
tum
destination Cairns

Oooooooooooooooooo...you young then!!!!

I dont know about Km!! quite a few hills...lets put it that way!!
Me not young (38) me Dutch
sarab40

i don't know how far , i'll look but i'll guess its 160k

any advance on 160 ?
oh god..I dont know..its just down the road isnt Ic?>????

All down hill....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:29 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by tum
Me not young (38) me Dutch
still young, ......you probably cant cycle in those clogs though........
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:30 am
Handsome Internet Guy

still young, ......you probably cant cycle in those clogs though........
I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:30 am
sarab40

I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.