Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:21 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
Hi guys, have a great evening, I'm off doing some pole dancing practice,..................auch.......that's me hitting the floor.....
See you tomorrow or the day after
Way to go M

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
just had a viewing.....................please.............ple ase...........PLEASE......
Will keep everything crossed for you

Originally Posted by mancfamily
We've got our first viewing on Monday!
Get the cleaning started

Originally Posted by dinky2
Well, if I've not bored you all enough already, here's the latest in our selling saga!

Apparently, despite having planning permission for our conservatory, we also need the landlords permission, despite the fact that that is the same borough council that granted the planning permission
It can all be solved with indeminity insurance at a cost of £270 If the buyers solicitor accepts that, we are ready to exchange If not, we have to apply retrospectively which will take weeksSo fingers crossed they accept it.

All of this pales into insignificance next to the fact that the buyers rang me today and are still really keen! Really relieved as was worried sick that they would pull out after all the bad press
Sounds like you have some good buyers there

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh no what a pickle, we had something very similar with a dropped kerb.:curse: I hope it is resolved quickly for you and you can proceed to exchange.
Hi Hayles - get some pole dancing practice in for our exclusive club in Oz!

Just been out for a big fat curry and it was the best, can't breathe now though.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I used to be a dancer so I have a bit of a head start with this one
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:33 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Head girl then
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Head girl then
very job specific title
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

dont start me Ic, you know the mood im in today.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

dont start me Ic, you know the mood im in today.
shame i can't stay

have a fun night & lay off the blue smarties
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL - where you off to? You havent gone and got a life have you?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

LOL - where you off to? You havent gone and got a life have you?
no , i found something on dvd to watch
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ohhh everyone round to Scotts for DVD and popcorn.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ohhh everyone round to Scotts for DVD and popcorn.
forget what it is .

hang on
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Dirty dancing? Cocktail? Grease? Bridget Jones?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Dirty dancing? Cocktail? Grease? Bridget Jones?
30 days of nights , vampire thing
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

must go , ttfn
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
very job specific title
Chief bird then!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.