Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 1st 2008, 1:11 am
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh dear, my instinct is to punch the EA......
Better off hitting him where it actually hurts!!
His Wallet!
Tell them to get stuffed. and get a new EA.
Old May 1st 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Wow new agents are quick workers just signed up about 1ish and by half pass had 2 viewings booked!!!!EA is coming back this afternoon to take photo's.

They rung our old buyers not knowing they had offered on ours. Don't think they were happy I'm still selling mine and not waiting for them to sell theirs.

Viewer this morning said all the right things and really liked it but they always do and never hear from them again

tina x
Old May 1st 2008, 1:19 am
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Wow new agents are quick workers just signed up about 1ish and by half pass had 2 viewings booked!!!!EA is coming back this afternoon to take photo's.

They rung our old buyers not knowing they had offered on ours. Don't think they were happy I'm still selling mine and not waiting for them to sell theirs.

Viewer this morning said all the right things and really liked it but they always do and never hear from them again

tina x
Hope it works out well.
Old May 1st 2008, 2:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

right guys , new EA has taken over today .

watch this space .

no not that one this one .

wwwaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa
Old May 1st 2008, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sammyg
Search for 'central administration' they are based somewhere in wales and allocate a cheap local solicitor to you at a far cheaper rate than if you go direct (after you are allocated a solicitor you deal directly with them)

We used these guys twice recently and would recommend - no probs at all - and no completion/no fee if you send the a cheque for £12 to cover admin costs.

Can't remember the rates but it's about £300 + disbursements i think??
Thanks for the link,
Called them today and got a quote for £446 inc vat
Old May 1st 2008, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

tina x
Fingers crossed that this new EA can do the business for you. LOL at your old buyers. You have to do what you have to do though.

Good luck with today's viewer - let's hope they were the cagey type and they really really liked it.

Originally Posted by Icarus

watch this space .

wwwaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa
PMSL, you twit. Finger crossed for you too. These EAs must be spending a fortune on new photos and details. Am I sorry for them - NOT ONE BIT!

Well, I need your Ks again, just sitting here waiting to hear if something will come off - wracked with nerves, stomach in knots, you know I might as well have not got an EA since I've had to do all this stuff myself.:curse::curse:

Just hope I hear today either way... STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old May 1st 2008, 3:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed that this new EA can do the business for you. LOL at your old buyers. You have to do what you have to do though.

Good luck with today's viewer - let's hope they were the cagey type and they really really liked it.

PMSL, you twit. Finger crossed for you too. These EAs must be spending a fortune on new photos and details. Am I sorry for them - NOT ONE BIT!

Well, I need your Ks again, just sitting here waiting to hear if something will come off - wracked with nerves, stomach in knots, you know I might as well have not got an EA since I've had to do all this stuff myself.:curse::curse:

Just hope I hear today either way... STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Man ,, its tough goin , ups & downs & more downs than ups ! .
Old May 1st 2008, 3:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Man ,, its tough goin , ups & downs & more downs than ups ! .
LOL as the actress said to the Bishop...
Old May 1st 2008, 3:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

just sitting here waiting to hear if something will come off
Old May 1st 2008, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old May 1st 2008, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

EEK im holding my breath for you Fly...and really hoping something comes off
Old May 1st 2008, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

good luck tina fingers crossed

sending you loads of k'sssssssss FA, good luck

well IC my new EA has started today too, hope we both get some viewings soon or even offers

sorry if I have missed anyone, still hung over from last night lol. Didn't realise how much vodka I actually drunk
Old May 1st 2008, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
EEK im holding my breath for you Fly...and really hoping something comes off
Thanks hun - I just wish they would get back to us. I can only stall the EA so long....

Originally Posted by suart

well IC my new EA has started today too, hope we both get some viewings soon or even offers

sorry if I have missed anyone, still hung over from last night lol. Didn't realise how much vodka I actually drunk
Thanks hun. Fingers crossed for your new EA. God, we have all been through it on here haven't we. The visa business is nothing compared to this.

I hope the voddy helped.
Old May 1st 2008, 4:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by suart

lets hope so Emma
Old May 1st 2008, 5:49 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hayles
a bit late, but I hope you had a lovely party

They rung our old buyers not knowing they had offered on ours. Don't think they were happy I'm still selling mine and not waiting for them to sell theirs

tina x
Sing with me.....ten fat viewers sissling in a pan.....ten fat viewers sissling in a pan...and if one said no and the other said yes....there are 8 fat viewers..... ....good luck!!!

watch this space .

wwwaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa
Space ? .....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.