Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 2nd 2008, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
Well done Hayle. I think if you fax or email them over to the CO they could grant the visa almost immediately. Get ready to start packing.

I am so totally p*****ed off now. The new EA rang me and said that we should drop again, which you know about, and it will go in the paper this week at the new price. Guess what..............not in there::
I am sooooo angry that these bloody EA's lead you on and then don't come up with the goods. F**k, f**k, f**k.

Sorry, nearly forgot Ic, we haven't seen our brochure yet either just the paper copy. I really hope these work for you.
SO ANGRY FOR YOU!!!!:curse::curse::curse::curse:

Hope it's in next week.

We could do a much better job couldn' we??
Hey Ic, Just had a thought Lee and Joanee (the one's that just sold) had 2 buyers. Aren't they in your area (is Lincolnshire a big place, not good with geography)?
They haven't sold - the people said they left it too long to accept the offer, (It was only made last night!) and put in an offer somewhere else.
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo, you don't want to put them off. Just mail drop your house details.
ahh , yes of course ........ how silly of me
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:55 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
SO ANGRY FOR YOU!!!!:curse::curse::curse::curse:

Hope it's in next week.

We could do a much better job couldn' we??

Shall we start up an agency in Oz? We are much more productive.
They haven't sold - the people said they left it too long to accept the offer, (It was only made last night!) and put in an offer somewhere else.
What, they pulled out already? Have they still got the other offer? I just give up.

How are you this afternoon, any news.

Nic xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

What, they pulled out already? Have they still got the other offer? I just give up.

How are you this afternoon, any news.

Nic xx
They posted on the august thread about half an hour ago - I was having a nose for Gonnago's news and saw it. Sounded like they only had one offer though....

BTW, Mozzy got her visa yesterday.

EDIT
yes - we should start and agency, I'm doing twice as much work as our EA as it is.GRR

No news yet....
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:00 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

They posted on the august thread about half an hour ago - I was having a nose for Gonnago's news and saw it. Sounded like they only had one offer though....

EDIT
yes - we should start and agency, I'm doing twice as much work as our EA as it is.GRR

No news yet....
That is fantastic, surely Hayley should get hers in the next day or two.
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That is fantastic, surely Hayley should get hers in the next day or two.
I reckon Tuesday!!!

Look at this, bloomin EAS!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=1317
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Just had a quick read through and have made up my mind that all EA should be shot!!!

Lets do our own EA business how about 'Expats estates' as a name???

I don't mind running the essex branch

Good luck all just off on the school run and oh yes raining just in time!!!

Tina x
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:10 am

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just had a quick read through and have made up my mind that all EA should be shot!!!

Lets do our own EA business how about 'Expats estates' as a name???

I don't mind running the essex branch

Good luck all just off on the school run and oh yes raining just in time!!!

Tina x
Good idea Tina, I will represent Herts and FA for Wales and Ic for Lincs. Anybody else want to join?

FA was just trying to have a look for Lee and Joanne and it looks like it could have sold again as the buyers came back to them. Is that right?
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon Tuesday!!!

thats mental
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:14 am

I reckon Tuesday!!!

Ridiculous, wouldn't use them.
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EDIT

No news yet....
I WAS WRONG!!! They still have a sale - I read their posts out of order - the people came back to them and said yes!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good idea Tina, I will represent Herts and FA for Wales and Ic for Lincs. Anybody else want to join?

FA was just trying to have a look for Lee and Joanne and it looks like it could have sold again as the buyers came back to them. Is that right?
Yes - just looked myself -- I must have seen their earlier post and missed their later post. Just glad that they have a buyer!

Yes, I'll do Wales, can't be any worse than the EAs we have here!

Wardy can do Newcastle. Gonnago can't do any as she will be too busy emigrating after she gets her visa next week!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:48 am

Yes - just looked myself -- I must have seen their earlier post and missed their later post. Just glad that they have a buyer!

Yes, I'll do Wales, can't be any worse than the EAs we have here!

Wardy can do Newcastle. Gonnago can't do any as she will be too busy emigrating after she gets her visa next week!
OH just came in and rang the new EA. He really gave him an earful and I just sat back and giggled. They said well it is on rightmove. Woopy s**t, we don't get the viewers from there. They said they will do an extra special one next week and he said well we have just lost the Bank Holiday weekend now, thanks!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OH just came in and rang the new EA. He really gave him an earful and I just sat back and giggled. They said well it is on rightmove. Woopy s**t, we don't get the viewers from there. They said they will do an extra special one next week and he said well we have just lost the Bank Holiday weekend now, thanks!
LOL, go Paul! I hope they grovel!

My OH would just ask what I had done about it.

Our EA is shut over the bank holiday... what a mare - best viewing weekend and they won't do veiwings...

Still no news......
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

good ,. let em have it . not sure how i feel about ours , not very confident .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.