Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
I've got to go now guys, my green thingy is starting to hurt, got to change and cook dinner. See you later

PS me is happy now
Bye M - glad you've cheered up.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
What in that suit not much room to be versatile

LOL, I can feel his pain.... OUCH
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
to cheer you guys up ,

few jumps but its best i could do

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bnr717EDErE
I kw there was a very good reason that I have not subscribed to this thread!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I kw there was a very good reason that I have not subscribed to this thread!
Hiya SC!! Too late, you're subscribed now.. We just try to keep each other's spirits up a bit.

How're the renovations going? Nearly ready to go on the market?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
shouldn't be looking so close

Hard not to hehe
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hiya SC!! Too late, you're subscribed now.. We just try to keep each other's spirits up a bit.

How're the renovations going? Nearly ready to go on the market?
Am not ready for this thread yet, especially with Ic's videos!

Think I'll have to hit the unsubscribe button until I am a legitimate house seller & preserve my sanity for a few more weeks!

Painitng going well courtesy of OH. I am having to avoid it as quite wheezy at the mo!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Am not ready for this thread yet, especially with Ic's videos!

Think I'll have to hit the unsubscribe button until I am a legitimate house seller & preserve my sanity for a few more weeks!

Painitng going well courtesy of OH. I am having to avoid it as quite wheezy at the mo!
You are wise! We have all gone completely barking mad........
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Woo hoo all my homework done! was the same a school left it to the last minute. Now all ready to go back to college and get my gold star .

God daytime telly is bad! Can't believe I want to get back to work to 24
3 year olds haha

Bored now got no agents to nag anyone what me to call theirs?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Woo hoo all my homework done! was the same a school left it to the last minute. Now all ready to go back to college and get my gold star .

3 year olds haha

Please - mine promised to ring yesterday and hasn't answered my email about an open house ... completely p'd off now. Do these people not want to sell our houses?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:31 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

3 year olds haha

You can call mine. He's supposed to be bringing round a joint agency agreement. He was bringing it round on Monday. It's now Wednesday........

Me and the kids had a brilliant time down the park. It's beautiful down there. We've got a lake, a nature reserve, nature trails, a huge field and a park. So we've kept ourselves busy and got quite muddy.

It's the one thing I'll miss when we go.

Came home to find no messages on answerphone (surprise, surprise). Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to say goodbye guys, hope you all get good news soon. Am thinking of you all. I can honestly say that getting the visa was the easy bit, (even having filled out all of the paperwork ourselves)...this house lark is just beyond anything I had expected.

We're signing the paperwork our end Friday, as our buyer's paperwork has come back, so everything crossed it completes in the next couple of weeks.

Am not convinved that the buyer isn't going to do a mass drop, but that is another story...I am prepared for anything...

Take care guys xxxxx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:51 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Just wanted to say goodbye guys, hope you all get good news soon. Am thinking of you all. I can honestly say that getting the visa was the easy bit, (even having filled out all of the paperwork ourselves)...this house lark is just beyond anything I had expected.

We're signing the paperwork our end Friday, as our buyer's paperwork has come back, so everything crossed it completes in the next couple of weeks.

Am not convinved that the buyer isn't going to do a mass drop, but that is another story...I am prepared for anything...

Take care guys xxxxx
Good luck SW hope all goes well. Keep us updated.

Oooooo those photos, what can I say Ic.

Nicky xx

Last edited by nickywes; Apr 9th 2008 at 4:52 am. Reason: Meant photos
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahhhh SW, I'm going to miss you. Although I'm sure we'll see you in Adelaide in the not too distant future.

Good luck with exchange - I'm sure everything will go smoothly and I have my fingers and toes and arms and legs crossed for you...

See you soon Iz

xxx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I think my OH may have a few words for me....

EA just phoned to say the 2 developers weren't interested. But the one who came a few weeks back is, but can't proceed for another 3 months....

So I asked her advice and she said a significant reduction and offersover would be the way to go. So I reduced the price by..... £100K yes one hundred thousand pounds... I feel sick. It is offers over and that was the auction reserve price, so haven't lost anything really, but it is real money we put in as deposit and work we have done to the house. (We only bought 3 years ago for more than it is on the market for now...)

I also reduced the flat by another £10k and she is going to advertise it as bargain of the week, must be sold etc....

F word, I feel sick, £110K in one phone call, that would buy a house in Adelaide....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahhhh SW, I'm going to miss you. Although I'm sure we'll see you in Adelaide in the not too distant future.

Good luck with exchange - I'm sure everything will go smoothly and I have my fingers and toes and arms and legs crossed for you...

See you soon Iz

xxx

OMG I'm was going to Adelaide too changed my mind now your going

What part of Adelaide was you looking to settle?

Good luck SW x
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, I think my OH may have a few words for me....

EA just phoned to say the 2 developers weren't interested. But the one who came a few weeks back is, but can't proceed for another 3 months....

So I asked her advice and she said a significant reduction and offersover would be the way to go. So I reduced the price by..... £100K yes one hundred thousand pounds... I feel sick. It is offers over and that was the auction reserve price, so haven't lost anything really, but it is real money we put in as deposit and work we have done to the house. (We only bought 3 years ago for more than it is on the market for now...)

I also reduced the flat by another £10k and she is going to advertise it as bargain of the week, must be sold etc....

F word, I feel sick, £110K in one phone call, that would buy a house in Adelaide....
FFS I cant believe that! I'm lost for words that don't happen often

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.