Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:36 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL - looking good - especially the 'mystery man' with the trendy swimwear.
yeah , she wasn't so keen to add that pic but i think it works ..
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:38 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Icarus
yeah , she wasn't so keen to add that pic but i think it works ..
it'll scare away the time-wasters, if nothing else.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:46 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all - decided not to come straight on to BE this morning as seem to be getting rather obsessed with it all. Then I think to my self, wonder if anyone has sold today and have to come on and have a look

[QUOTE=tum;6186676]Good luck with the completion!!, Miranda xx

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Sig...e-for-rent.png But we will all think positive, YOUR HOUSE WILL BE SOLD BEFORE AUGUST!!
Is your daughter going to family or is she going to backpack?

Ria is backpacking and staying in hostels!! and a campervan - wouldn't suit me but she is only 23 and I am too old for that. Luxury hotels only for me now he he.

Originally Posted by Sammy T
We have accpeted an offer on our house, haggled as much as we could and got the offer up a bit more, we will have dropped £27,500 on our original asking price but i@m not sure how realistic that price ever was really.

So ..... he wants to exchange in 6 weeks
No chain with us, and none with him, so it could happen (I now there is along way to go before we sign on the dotted line) but OMG - there's so much to do!

Had a mini break down last night after we had a long talk about finances (not good) but OK again this morning. Can't book anything yet but busy getting ideas of flight prices, temporary accommodation, bank accounts, car rental, schools, removals - ahhhhhhhh, breathe, calm, breathe!!!

Good luck, B of E hopefully dropping the rate again later, its got to help

Sam
Fantastic news Sam, you can get on with planning now:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Fantastic news Sammy good luck. x

Wanted to wish all you 'whinging house sellers' good luck I'm not coming on the site for a while as I'm getting really stressed over my visa or shoud I say lack of it.

When I come back I expect you all to have sold your houses!

GOOD LUCK

Tina x
Hi Tina, you will get the visa soon, it seems so long when you are waiting for it. Take care xx

Morning all,

Good news - interest rate is down again!

Hi Nic, I forgot to have a look at the interest rate going down, how much was it by? Have you had the hoardes ringing you for a viewing yet or not in the paper yet. When does your mag article come out?

Good luck today everyone. no news from me. Just got to clean my house and hope.
And good luck from me too

well lets hope so , it looks a good spread . full page pic then more inside
Excellent news Ic, lets hope it brings the viewers in now with some sensible offers. We have a full page in the paper tomorrow and having seen the proofs am quite impressed.

Lets hope it is a good weekend for us all.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

It might attract a 'certain sort' of viewer too......
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:47 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

eeeewwwwww.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

what sort we talking bout ?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:50 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

inside
Excellent, love it
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Excellent, love it
Hey good luck with your spread N , didn't see ours til it came out . it looks good ... i think i need a new scanner
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:54 am

Hey good luck with your spread N , didn't see ours til it came out . it looks good ... i think i need a new scanner
Thanks Ic, yours looks really good and if that doesn't help nothing will.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Thanks Ic, yours looks really good and if that doesn't help nothing will.
am thinking the same
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

what sort we talking bout ?
Gentlemen and ladies who wish to meet the 'mystery man'.

Seriously, it looks great. Can't see how it can do anything but good.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all - decided not to come straight on to BE this morning as seem to be getting rather obsessed with it all. Then I think to my self, wonder if anyone has sold today and have to come on and have a look

So did the self denial help at all??? I find it is just part of my routine. Check online status, log into BE, check if anyone has their visa, check WPHS... leave BE open on lappy so I can browse as I walk past.

Lets hope it is a good weekend for us all.

Nicky xx
Yes, let's hope spring fever hits buyers.

The interest rate went down 0.25% again. BUT the banks said they won't pass it on to consumers.:curse: Of course, it does improve their cash flow and therefore increases the number of mortgages they can offer.

Phone still quiet. Mag not out for 2 weeks.

On the good side, a house nearby was up as reduced for a couple of weeks and is now sold. Hoping this reduction business works.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

is the 'mystery man' included in the sale
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:51 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sammy, great news!! I"m really happy for you

Hi Ic, I love your pictures of your house, but I think you forgot that you are trying to sell a house in the UK, as you've said yourself, people are not THAT broadminded. So pack up you house and put it in a place called Amsterdam, you might get lucky

Hi Nicky,

Only 23, what a lovely age to be backpacking. I hope she has a great time and really enjoys herself. My niece Maud, who was about 24/25 went backpacking for a year on her own and had a splendid time!! It's something I would have liked to be doing, in hindsight that is (Yes...I'm that age that I can speak of hindsight )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.