Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 2nd 2008, 7:47 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Hi everyone

Can I join in? our house is going on the market on Tuesday! , after spending the last few months getting everything sorted out. We're starting to stress out already what with all the scare stories in the press but looking on the bright side people still need somewhere to live so please cross your fingers (and toes!) for us.

Oh and could someone tell me how you manage to keep your houses in viewing condition when you have kids/dogs/husbands?

Lindsay x
Welcome Lindsay and good luck with keeping it tidy. Don't forget to iron the duvets on the beds and fold the loo rolls

Originally Posted by Icarus
Congrats with the baby , hope all is good
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:47 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, alls well apart from the fact that shes just started screaming so will be back after a feed!

Lindsay x
Oh, I get it now Congratulations on baby.
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Great news IC, good luck fingers crosssed this ones for you

Congrats Mozzy on getting your visa, great feeling isn't it. Just wish I could use mine lol.

Hi FA hope you r ok, i think personally he has done you a favour but pulling out. He would probley mess you around a lot more nearer the time. please let you new plan work fingers crossed hun.

And I would like to say WELCOME to desperatehousewife, nice for you to join us

well I would just like to say to everyone else have a great weekend

Last edited by suart; May 2nd 2008 at 7:52 am.
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart

Congrats Mozzy on getting your visa, great feeling isn't it. Just wish I could use mine lol.

Hi FA hope you r ok, i think personally he has done you a favour but pulling out. He would probley mess you around a lot more nearer the time. please let you new plan work fingers crossed hun.

Thanks

you on the voddy again ?
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
Thanks

you on the voddy again ?
no not tonight, still got the shakes though lol I drank a full liter bottle to myself, so you can imagine what state I was in the next day. It will teach me, Might have a little one tomorrow though.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:06 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Can I join in? our house is going on the market on Tuesday! , after spending the last few months getting everything sorted out. We're starting to stress out already what with all the scare stories in the press but looking on the bright side people still need somewhere to live so please cross your fingers (and toes!) for us.

Oh and could someone tell me how you manage to keep your houses in viewing condition when you have kids/dogs/husbands?

Lindsay x
Hi Lindsay, nice to 'meet' you . It's a ball isn't it trying to keep your house in viewing condition. The thing that helps me is having lots and lots of empty closet space so you can put all the unwanted stuff out of sight and afterwards can put it right back where it's supposed to be. Don't hoover under the sofa, wardrobes etc., just the edges that are visible . Btw my fingers and toes are crossed, don't worry. Oh and congrats with the little one, how old (young) is she?

Thanks, alls well apart from the fact that shes just started screaming so will be back after a feed!

Lindsay x
Evening all and to those who already left have a nice weekend
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Lindsay x

Hello and welcome. Cleaning is a nightmare at the best of times but when selling your house you soon notice who makes the mess in the house 'the OH'. never notice how much he was a untidy bugger before

Good luck with the sale.

TUM - you having fun with all your little pictures

IC are you tidying ready for your viewer?
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hello and welcome. Cleaning is a nightmare at the best of times but when selling your house you soon notice who makes the mess in the house 'the OH'. never notice how much he was a untidy bugger before

Good luck with the sale.

IC are you tidying ready for your viewer?
Fancy seeing you here Tina
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:23 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina

....did you notice? Hahaha. I must admit I love those smilies and sometimes get a bit carried away. How you doing? I already did half of my house cleaning as we're having 'open house' tomorrow afternoon, the other half will have to wait till tomorrow Oh, and I'm NOT going to iron my duvet, fold the toilet roll and/or bake an apple cake
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:25 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by nickywes
Fancy seeing you here Tina
Yes....fancy that
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, have you seen who is back????

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...78#post6300078
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart

Thanks hun. We think so too - we just had a bad feeling about him.

Hope your head is OK now. I am on the wine now.. had a pig of a day and have denied my self alc for 2 weeks in case I broke down, but what the hell....

Welcome desperatehousewife. Love the user name. No, you never get used to the constant cleaning.... How old is your baby???

Sorry for diverting everyone away to another thread.
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:59 am
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks hun. We think so too - we just had a bad feeling about him.

Hope your head is OK now. I am on the wine now.. had a pig of a day and have denied my self alc for 2 weeks in case I broke down, but what the hell....

Welcome desperatehousewife. Love the user name. No, you never get used to the constant cleaning.... How old is your baby???

Sorry for diverting everyone away to another thread.
Haha, no well done FA and enjoy your wine
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tum
Haha, no well done FA and enjoy your wine
I am - just hope I can stop at one glass and not demolish the whole bottle and tell you all I love you.

How are you tonight M - how come you have an open house when you have accepted an offer???
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:09 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

nic, everytime I get on here your on about booze
mind you, i was just wondering if drinking one glass is a bit whimpish and the whole bottle a bit over the top piss head, mmmmmm oh go on then
oh by the way, i better tell you now (i may be a bit p'd later), i have a viewer tomorrow - yeeeeeehaaaaa
bit hyper active tonight
bec

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.