Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 20th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello eveyone

well, they have been and gone - second viewing

they love it and want it even more now, which is good, but they have yet to secure an offer on their property.
they have had a lot of interest and some people want a second viewing - also have a first time buyer viewing their property on tuesday, which is great news
they also said they are willing to accept a reduced offer on their house in order to secure ours. we will have to wait and see, but at least that has lifted my spirits a little
hows everyone else today?
nic, i've just pm'd you.
bec
that sounds very positive!!!!!!!
don't let them off the hook now - i've got everything crossed for you

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the lovely PMs and karma messages. It means a lot that you all care. Sorry if I have been ignoring you, but I had to have some time off the forum to get my head together. We now have a plan of sorts and hope it works but we may have to delay our departure to Oz for 18 months and have lost a lot of money on our house accepting that offer but we have to sell it now or we could be trapped in it for the foreseeable future. We have 2 other properties to sell too.... I am gutted and upset but we still have a lot more than a lot of people and I am holding onto that thought.

I will be back properly at some point but in the mean time, I will be reading the thread - even if I'm not posting - so watch what you say.

Love you all.

N
xxx
no worries. take your time and relax a bit - i know you need it!!!!
and when you are back we'll want to hear everything about your new fighting plans
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Oakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have joined the legions that have gone before having a whinge about house selling...

House almost on market, no formal instruction to any agent yet...... estate agent begs a one off, single viewer contract as they believe they can sell it to couple who are desparate to buy in our street... 1.25% and only tied into this particualar couple... free to instruct a n other agent immediately only pay this agent if we sell to THIS couple...

sends them round to view, they spend 3/4 hour of my precious packing time telling me what they would do my MY house if they were to buy it

Then tell me they would like to see it when it is finished!

Everything is done apart from some packing and a hallway/stairs carpet.... what the Heck is that about?

And why tell me what their plans are?

Grrrrrrrrrr:curse:

They knew it wasn't finished, which is why it is not officially on the market yet... what kind of muppets are they? or the agent for wasting my time?
Maybe this new initiative announced Monday uk time will make a difference

by Darling
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:27 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Morning all

How is everyone this morning? Lets hope it is a good week for us all. Good news about the banks this morning too.

Well my mother has now gone home so I can get back to BE

No news this end but are instructing new EA today with a view to renting Aug/Sept if not sold.

FA, read your post about plan C/D/E or whichever one it is now and hope that more viewings come your way before selling to the Developer. Come back on here and have some fun with us.

Nicky xx

Last edited by nickywes; Apr 20th 2008 at 7:28 pm. Reason: added more
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nickywes
Morning all

How is everyone this morning? Lets hope it is a good week for us all. Good news about the banks this morning too.

Well my mother has now gone home so I can get back to BE

No news this end but are instructing new EA today with a view to renting Aug/Sept if not sold.

FA, read your post about plan C/D/E or whichever one it is now and hope that more viewings come your way before selling to the Developer. Come back on here and have some fun with us.

Nicky xx
After a busy viewing month last month we've had nothing for the last couple of weeks........... and need to be in Oz two years yesterday
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi all

We booked out flights yesterday.

VALIDATION TRIP

still waiting to sell the house its driving me mad:curse:

been on the market since last june.

We even sold they couple offered a little lower and estate agent said go for more so we did got more and we SOLD.:curse:

CASH BUYER-dont see them very often, following week surveyor came out.
and that same day buyer said he found a cheaper house in cardiff.:curse:
they even paid for surveyor report!!

I HIT THE ROOF I WANTED TO KILL THE ESTATE AGENT. WONT GIVE THE NAME OF THEM BUT THEY HAVE GREEN BOARDS DOWN IN WALES!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:

Opp's sorry for my rant.

angiek
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:22 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marvinc
After a busy viewing month last month we've had nothing for the last couple of weeks........... and need to be in Oz two years yesterday
two years yesterday ?

think some of us are cutting it fine then
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:23 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi all

We booked out flights yesterday.

VALIDATION TRIP

still waiting to sell the house its driving me mad:curse:

been on the market since last june.

We even sold they couple offered a little lower and estate agent said go for more so we did got more and we SOLD.:curse:

CASH BUYER-dont see them very often, following week surveyor came out.
and that same day buyer said he found a cheaper house in cardiff.:curse:
they even paid for surveyor report!!

I HIT THE ROOF I WANTED TO KILL THE ESTATE AGENT. WONT GIVE THE NAME OF THEM BUT THEY HAVE GREEN BOARDS DOWN IN WALES!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:

Opp's sorry for my rant.

angiek
Rant away Angie , its cool

whats not cool is your EA
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
Rant away Angie , its cool

whats not cool is your EA
Hi Ic

I alway reading the wphs.

laughing out aloud my husband think i nuts!!! it's true!!

all EA bloody liars!!!

angiek
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:31 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi Ic

I alway reading the wphs.

laughing out aloud my husband think i nuts!!! it's true!!

all EA bloody liars!!!

angiek
Hi , well not all i know a very nice one down under

but i feel your frustration , things is EAs.... they had it good & now they have to work for their money ... so a sale is a sale , i guess thats how they work .

when my new EA arrives later i shall knock him down , its buyers market both ways .
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:28 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi , well not all i know a very nice one down under

but i feel your frustration , things is EAs.... they had it good & now they have to work for their money ... so a sale is a sale , i guess thats how they work .

when my new EA arrives later i shall knock him down , its buyers market both ways .
Bloody EA's eh? Let us know how the new one is Ic. We are doing ours Wednesday hopefully. Giving notice today to old useless one.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:32 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Bloody EA's eh? Let us know how the new one is Ic. We are doing ours Wednesday hopefully. Giving notice today to old useless one.
well do ,

he;s over at 2 then the rental guy at 4
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oakwood 2
Maybe this new initiative announced Monday uk time will make a difference

by Darling

The banks will have more money to lend but they will be determined not to lend on properties that are overvalued. Last years price is no longer realistic.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by CarolineW
The banks will have more money to lend but they will be determined not to lend on properties that are overvalued. Last years price is no longer realistic.
That means that all potential buyers will be out for a bargain and haggling, great:curse:
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

That means that all potential buyers will be out for a bargain and haggling, great:curse:
Yes- we all do that anyway when we buy I suppose.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Yes- we all do that anyway when we buy I suppose.
I wish I was in the buying market and not the selling one though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.