Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Thanks everyone.
Now its sinking in, if they come back at £139000 I think we will accept. We dont want to be greedy and have to accept it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:41 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
yes , its set for private viewing only
chicken You have talent and should flaunt it
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
chicken You have talent and should flaunt it
hmmmmmmm
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

i'll make up for it later ..... i got another stupid vid for release
God help us

You should send them in to Simon Cowell
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:36 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
God help us

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

well really CHEESED OFF, booked validation trip

not happy.

still waiting to sell.

new estate agent rang to give us an up date everyweek

I WANT THE BLOODY HOUSE TO SELL:curse::curse::curse::curse:

having a moan again

angiek
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

God help us

Originally Posted by nickywes
simon who ?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by angiek

not happy.

still waiting to sell.

having a moan again

angiek
Bugger it hope you sell soon. We may have to do that not somethink I budget for x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by angiek

not happy.

still waiting to sell.

having a moan again

angiek
have a moan its fine

Bugger it hope you sell soon. We may have to do that not somethink I budget for x
us too
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

have a moan its fine

us too
Get out of it! bet your got posters of him on your bedroom wall
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Get out of it! bet your got posters of him on your bedroom wall
I ONLY have posters of the HOFF on my wall
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

I ONLY have posters of the HOFF on my wall
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:14 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by THORPES
Thanks everyone.
Now its sinking in, if they come back at £139000 I think we will accept. We dont want to be greedy and have to accept it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Hi thorpes, I am sure you will have heard that our sale has fallen through three times, unfortunately tha's the way the market is at the moment. I would say take the offer, definitely at £139k, but even consider the lower one, buyers are hard to come by at the moment and they will go elsewhere. Depends if you have time to wait around, and also what difference £2k will really make to you?
Good luck, hope it all come right for you x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:19 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Well guys, we are finally there, we have booked for 7 EA's to come round and value our house next Wednesday and Thursday aaaagh what is the OH thinking of, still it will be interesting.

Lisa
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by Laights
Well guys, we are finally there, we have booked for 7 EA's to come round and value our house next Wednesday and Thursday aaaagh what is the OH thinking of, still it will be interesting.

Lisa
Morning Lisa
7 EA's oh my god. Like to hear the difference in the valuations from that lot. We had a difference of 200k between 4 agents. Good luck

Nicky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.