Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by betsyboob
THIRD TIME UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!:curse::curse:

YES THAT'S RIGHT, OUR HOUSE SALE HAS FALLEN THROUGH....FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!!
DON'T WANT TO WORRY ANYONE THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING BUT IT HAS HAPENED TO US 3 TIMES NOW. None of the times it was our fault either, all surveys fine, just problems with other people's buyers. And this time our buyer had a cash buyer...so we thught we were in the clear
Really sorry to hear that, what a nightmare for you It's happened to us twice so I know how horrible it is.
Sending you some k's to wish you a new buyer soon

Originally Posted by steveandtina
AARGGGGHHHH

Have a viewing tomorrow!!!

Tina x
Oooh, good luck!

Great to see you back Fly Away, hope you are feeling better
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

YES THAT'S RIGHT, OUR HOUSE SALE HAS FALLEN THROUGH....FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!!
DON'T WANT TO WORRY ANYONE THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING BUT IT HAS HAPENED TO US 3 TIMES NOW. None of the times it was our fault either, all surveys fine, just problems with other people's buyers. And this time our buyer had a cash buyer...so we thught we were in the clear

So sorry to hear its happened to you again
Sending a big hug and shed loads of karma to wish a speedy recovery of your sale

Sam
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

AARGGGGHHHH

Was so down in the dumps cos of my bad hair day The place looks like a bomb has hit it so I couldn't let them come tonight as they wanted!!!!

My son loved his school trip, I got to the school early like a right sado mother to check they got back ok I wasn't alone most of the mums were there feel really silly now haha.

hairdresser is coming back to fix my hair, but got a shock as 17 year old son said it looked nice when he saw it he never notices anything. he must need money

Thanks for cheering me up.

Good luck all

Tina x
It sure is a roller coaster, isn't it?
I naively thought it would all be fine once we had the visa but the worried are just beginning!

Good luck with your viewer tomorrow

Sam
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:52 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, what a real bummer for you. I'll be sending k's to you.

AARGGGGHHHH

Was so down in the dumps cos of my bad hair day The place looks like a bomb has hit it so I couldn't let them come tonight as they wanted!!!!

My son loved his school trip, I got to the school early like a right sado mother to check they got back ok I wasn't alone most of the mums were there feel really silly now haha.

hairdresser is coming back to fix my hair, but got a shock as 17 year old son said it looked nice when he saw it he never notices anything. he must need money

Good luck all

Tina x
Good luck with the viewing tomorrow.

Good news that the hairdresser is coming back to fix your hair.

I have nothing to report. EA hasn't rung with any feedback yet, so I'm taking it that the guy doesn't want it.

Oh hum, just have to wait for another viewer I suppose.

We are in the paper this week with both EAs. Might get something from that.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:58 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

THIRD TIME UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!:curse:

Oh how awful for you. 3 times is just plain bad luck but something will come right soon. I would rather not have a buyer than be let down.

AARGGGGHHHH

Good luck all

Tina x
Fantastic news, lets hope they buy it. Better get the hair done in a completely different style if your 17yr old son likes it Don't want to put off any potential buyers

BTW I could be painted green with pink spots and my 17yr old son wouldn't notice, he only looks at my purse.

Our new EA rang and said is it OK to come round in 10 mins to take a couple of different photos as some were a bit dark. 10 minutes I have never moved so fast. Been doing paperwork all day and little else but managed to make it look presentable I hope.

Nicky

Last edited by nickywes; Apr 23rd 2008 at 5:59 am. Reason: added more
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Well we have had an offer on our house. We have it on market for £144950 reduced from £149950. The offer is for £137000. We havent accepted as yet and EA has told buyer we want at least £139000. They are working there finances out and will let us know.
We dont know what to do. The buyer has nothing to sell and has mortgage offer in place.
We dont know what to do.
I thought we would be happy but after paying all debt we would only have about £25000 to take to Australia. Would we manage with this ammount. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children. We want to live a simple life but have enough for furniture, car and basic essentials.
What would you do in our situation.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by THORPES
Well we have had an offer on our house. We have it on market for £144950 reduced from £149950. The offer is for £137000. We havent accepted as yet and EA has told buyer we want at least £139000. They are working there finances out and will let us know.
We dont know what to do. The buyer has nothing to sell and has mortgage offer in place.
We dont know what to do.
I thought we would be happy but after paying all debt we would only have about £25000 to take to Australia. Would we manage with this ammount. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children. We want to live a simple life but have enough for furniture, car and basic essentials.
Hi,
We were in a similar situation a few months ago, on at £160k, reduced from £165k. We really dithered over accepting £155k, but now we are soooo glad we did. In the current market, I would say accept, mind you we haven't exchanged yet

Hope they come back with the £139k tomorrow

C
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:16 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

We dont know what to do.
well thats an open ended question ... only you guys know as to what wage you can get once in Australia . before you said about the 25000 , i would say take the best he offers .

the second part you have to do the sums for . will you work straight off , is there a job waiting , can you get a better job ? questions questions
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:22 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

We dont know what to do.
If you can afford it, take it. Who knows when another buyer could come along.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sammy T
It sure is a roller coaster, isn't it?
I naively thought it would all be fine once we had the visa but the worried are just beginning!

Good luck with your viewer tomorrow

Sam
It sure is Sam, Nothing is easy at the Mo x

Originally Posted by Icarus
well thats an open ended question ... only you guys know as to what wage you can get once in Australia . before you said about the 25000 , i would say take the best he offers .

the second part you have to do the sums for . will you work straight off , is there a job waiting , can you get a better job ? questions questions
Your being very wise today haha x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

We dont know what to do.

Hard isn't. I would take the offer keep it on the market and tell them that's the lowest you would go. but that is only IMO.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

It sure is Sam, Nothing is easy at the Mo x

Your being very wise today haha x
i'll make up for it later ..... i got another stupid vid for release

Last edited by Icarus; Apr 23rd 2008 at 6:38 am. Reason: spolling
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:37 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

We dont know what to do.
I think I would take it at 139k.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
i'll make up for it later ..... i got another stupid vid for realease
Hey Ic, have you taken the dancing video off youtube? Scared it might be released.

Last edited by nickywes; Apr 23rd 2008 at 6:38 am. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hey Ic, have you taken the dancing video off youtube? Scared it might be released.
yes , its set for private viewing only

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.