Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

[QUOTE=Gonnago;5571488]
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening Hayles
Now I feel old. In my defence I was a child bride! : i will also say that we are still married because my OH is a very tolerant man! LOL have to say I am very tolerant, even DH says I am really easy to live with, he also says I should lie more and be more agressive....so I hit over the head with a baseball bat and said it wasnt me!

What has your OH been doing to annoy you?breathing!! atm EVERYTHING he does annoys me, im sure its just the stress of it all getting to us but at this rate I will be a regular on sugardaddy.com
PMSL about the baseball bat! You're on a winner if he thinks you don't lie! When you need to, it will be easy to get away with!

They say moving house is the 3rd most stressful life event so no wonder you're fighting - applying for a visa and having 3 kids including a baby isn't a walk in the park either! Hope the worst is over soon!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I have a joke from my mam it really made me laugh !

paddy finds a sandwich with electrical wires sticking out the ends on the street
so he phones the bomb disposal unit and tells them

they tell him to check if it is tickin

paddy tells them no its corned beef

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil

paddy finds a sandwich with electrical wires sticking out the ends on the street

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
pmsl - took me a minute, had to read it aloud! hahaha!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
pmsl - took me a minute, had to read it aloud! hahaha!
Hilarious aint it I just couldnt stop laughing for about ten minutes teeheee..

Good luck to all those selling there hooses this week.

Tiggs and gaz 17 days EEKKKKKKKKKKKKK bet you cant wait.

I move out in 13 days to my parents for a week so anyone got any free valium I would be grateful !!

A xxxx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy

Dad is doing ok, he has also had to have a 2nd cataract op this week and now his glasses are "no bloody good"

virtual K sent
Looovely house and good price

Originally Posted by want2bthere
yahoooooooooooooo good luck for easy sale

havent been on for a while, how is everyone.?
our buyers came round today to measure up for curtians, more like another good nose around but i didnt mind the house was spotless they still lovveeeeeee it, phew.
anyway had a long chat about their buyers:curse:. apparently the woman works in the conveyincing office so should have been quite simple but there taking forever:curse: my buyers think they they 'll ask for a price reduction a couple of days before exchange and completion:curse: maybe we're all being abit paranoid and it'll be fine. got to ring shippers tomorrow and change date to 27/28 just hope it all goes through otherwise it'll be a right mess.
How is your house spotless, I have boxes everywhere, clothes on the floor where I have sold the chest of drawers Why are you changing the removal date?

Tiggs must be busy You will soon be there
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone,

Good luck at your parents Amanda! It won't be for long. Consider virtual valium sent.

Sounds like you are doing well Somme. Not long now - when have you booked the container for?

No news here. House is back in it's tip like state. nothing done as small child has been off school since Wednesday - and I was going to finish my Xmas shopping last week too.............. Do you think I can cancel Christmas?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning everyone,

Good luck at your parents Amanda! It won't be for long. Consider virtual valium sent.

Sounds like you are doing well Somme. Not long now - when have you booked the container for?

Booked for 28 and 29 November

No news here. House is back in it's tip like state. nothing done as small child has been off school since Wednesday - and I was going to finish my Xmas shopping last week too.............. Do you think I can cancel Christmas?
It has been really good not to get caught up in the hype for Christmas

When is the little one going back to school and is she feeling better?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
It has been really good not to get caught up in the hype for Christmas

When is the little one going back to school and is she feeling better?
Morning Somme. Only 9 days until the container comes. Aghhh!!!!!

Your guess is as good as mine with school. In herself she is fine, but she can't walk without a walking frame, get upstairs, go to the loo etc. Today we took the bandage off as instructed and it doesn't look too bad. I just can't see how she would cope at school - they have to change classrooms all the time - up and down stairs, miles to walk every day. She can just about get to the car at the moment. I am going to phone them today and ask as she could end up having weeks off if they can't make arrangements which they should, considering the injury was caused at school because they weren't supervisng the playground properly. I am now worried about our meds in case she isn't healed properly by then.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Morning Somme. Only 9 days until the container comes. Aghhh!!!!!

Your guess is as good as mine with school. In herself she is fine, but she can't walk without a walking frame, get upstairs, go to the loo etc. Today we took the bandage off as instructed and it doesn't look too bad. I just can't see how she would cope at school - they have to change classrooms all the time - up and down stairs, miles to walk every day. She can just about get to the car at the moment. I am going to phone them today and ask as she could end up having weeks off if they can't make arrangements which they should, considering the injury was caused at school because they weren't supervisng the playground properly. I am now worried about our meds in case she isn't healed properly by then.
oh no poor wee baby. ;-( the school should be bending over backwards to help you. grrrrrr.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh no poor wee baby. ;-( the school should be bending over backwards to help you. grrrrrr.
I know - but they are the sort of place to deny any responsibility for anything. She broke her finger in class last year and the teacher didn't notice!! Then had the cheek to tell me she hadn't got time to 'deal with' my daughter's extra needs. thankfully this is a different and much nicer teacher this year - but I don't have much hope.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know - but they are the sort of place to deny any responsibility for anything. She broke her finger in class last year and the teacher didn't notice!! Then had the cheek to tell me she hadn't got time to 'deal with' my daughter's extra needs. thankfully this is a different and much nicer teacher this year - but I don't have much hope.
oh god - what a shi7. fingers crossed it all works out with medicals.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:59 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all - give me a second to catch up!

Originally Posted by Reedy
Well we've only gone and sold the house

To the couple who have just come back from Melbourne too

They want to move quickly as they are in rented and so fingers crossed it'll be sorted by the end of Dec before we move.

Thanks for all your karma - and the 6000th post seemed to have worked for me....

Good luck to the rest of you!!!!

Lau x
YAY!!!! Fantastic!! Hope they sort themselves out really quickly

Originally Posted by somme
Sorry everyone, Tiggs how do you manage to post with so much to do, I will be homeless in 2 weeks so have got lots to do, try and catch you later.

We are having a family meal on Monday to say goodbye to my 2 eldest, I know it will be hard so
morning somme
i havent even managed to read the thread this weekend - never mind post!! Packers are here in 14 days omg i need to get organised!

That would be totally fab as I wont have any mates ! 5 mth to sort out a wedding only about 8 people from uk comin (if they come) we have had a 3 yr engagement so they could save, have they ??? ehm have the bol"****!

So Im sure by the time it comes round I shall have many friends from here wearing hideous hats ! !!

A x
hey my hats are not hideous
i'll have you know they are understated and sophisticated - well most of them are

Originally Posted by daunted
OOOOOOOOOOH i lurve hats!!
woman after my own heart

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
*groan*
that was terrible ... but rather funny

I know - but they are the sort of place to deny any responsibility for anything. She broke her finger in class last year and the teacher didn't notice!! Then had the cheek to tell me she hadn't got time to 'deal with' my daughter's extra needs. thankfully this is a different and much nicer teacher this year - but I don't have much hope
stupid people :curse:
hope lil one is feeling better

phew - i think i caught up - did i miss anyone?
our news from the weekend ... party was great and i had a fab time
unfortunately though Graz got that tummy bug that i had earlier in the week and only managed half a party (the party that i was doing for him!) before he ended up having to go to bed.
I was absolutely wrecked yesterday (and no i hadnt drunk that much!) i think i had just done too much after being ill last week and my body decided to rebel - so spent the day doing as little as possible.

... and then just to make the coming fortnight easier i managed to fall down the stairs this morning
my knee is already looking a lovely sort of purple (after i managed to hit it of just about every spindle on the staircase) - life never gets any easier does it.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh no you poor thing - I hope it heals fast.

Was gonna send kisses to Graz too but dont want his lurgy!!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:57 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no you poor thing - I hope it heals fast.

Was gonna send kisses to Graz too but dont want his lurgy!!
lol he will be all dissappointed
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Tiggs,

Glad to hear the party went well. Poor Graz, is he feeling any better today? Hope he doesn't want you to throw another one when he's better! Don't blame you for getting some rest, you must need it.

Poor you too. Can you walk OK? That's all you need isn't it? 14 days OMG. Mind you, so long as you have the stuff NOT to containarise (SP?) safely locked away, the packers will do the rest. Doesn't really matter if you take stuff you don't need. You can always dispose of it in Oz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.