Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
done
So did you have an offer accepted?

(Hope your Dad is OK too!)
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning N,

What a horrible day for the meet!!!!

L x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:13 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
So did you have an offer accepted?

(Hope your Dad is OK too!)

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy

Dad is doing ok, he has also had to have a 2nd cataract op this week and now his glasses are "no bloody good"

virtual K sent
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Morning N,

What a horrible day for the meet!!!!

L x
I know - I think we'll have to go straight inside. Not sure where to wait for people?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy

Dad is doing ok, he has also had to have a 2nd cataract op this week and now his glasses are "no bloody good"

virtual K sent
Lovely house!!! Well done! When do you want to move in?

Glad your Dad is feeling better. My MIL had her cararacts done and at the same time they cured her short sight. She now wears glasses with plain glass cos she can't get used to not wearing them after 50 years!!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:27 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Lovely house!!! Well done! When do you want to move in?

Glad your Dad is feeling better. My MIL had her cararacts done and at the same time they cured her short sight. She now wears glasses with plain glass cos she can't get used to not wearing them after 50 years!!
exactly the same

hopefully WELL before Christmas
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
The wedding is in Oz in Kings Park Perth!!!

A x
Fan flaming tastic place to get hitched!!! A seriously good location that one! Spent lots of time in my young young days climbing over the logs on the water!!! Great fun!
Ps Can we come too???!!!!
Dan
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

exactly the same

hopefully WELL before Christmas
Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get in there for Christmas!

So your Dad is wearing plain glasses too?? PMSL.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Morning Amanda!

I think you'll find you have a hangover!

Glad to hear the wedding's in 09 cos we should be there by then - if we can sell the house!

Hope you didn't molest Phil too much last night! You were threatening to!
Mowninnnnnng Im not hungover !! yeah. Left Phil in peace bless him hes wrecked has not slept properly since we got visa granted. He was up from Tuesday for about 36hrs with no sleep.

I went to sleep at 2 and I have just got up now, well Im lying in bed with my laptop if that counts. We are moving out of house in 2 weeks today adn im not even sad about leaving house.

AXX
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Fan flaming tastic place to get hitched!!! A seriously good location that one! Spent lots of time in my young young days climbing over the logs on the water!!! Great fun!
Ps Can we come too???!!!!
Dan
Yup we are gettin wed the plac he proposed at sun rise itll be 10 yrs to the day we met !!! awwww

Can you imagine the invites, dan the plumber, fly away, daunted

A x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:46 pm
Home Owner

So your Dad is wearing plain glasses too?? PMSL.
he will be as soon as he goes to the optician
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I know - I think we'll have to go straight inside. Not sure where to wait for people?
I'm sure they will hear us before they see us so I wouldn't worry too much

Lau x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Lau x
Whay you confused Lau ?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Yup we are gettin wed the plac he proposed at sun rise itll be 10 yrs to the day we met !!! awwww

Can you imagine the invites, dan the plumber, fly away, daunted

A x
Ahh how lovely! We got married 5 years to the day we got together properly. Unfortnately it was in St Helens Registry office not Perth though!

Lau x
Well, you found us OK!

BTW. Where is everyone. Why have you let the thread slip off the front page??

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 18th 2007 at 5:15 am.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Ahh how lovely! We got married 5 years to the day we got together properly. Unfortnately it was in St Helens Registry office not Perth though!

Well, you found us OK!

BTW. Where is everyone. Why have you let the thread slip off the front page??
I'm here!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.