Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
no i dont have size 3 feet

they are a 4 ...........sorry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 7 year old daughter has size 2 feet!! You will be able to have her cast offs soon!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:58 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 7 year old daughter has size 2 feet!! You will be able to have her cast offs soon!
if i want a pair of flats i always start in the kids shoes - loads of sequins and sparkles and ribbons to choose from at half the adult price
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

if i want a pair of flats i always start in the kids shoes - loads of sequins and sparkles and ribbons to choose from at half the adult price
I could go off you, you know! PMSL.

I have to go and ask what do you have in an 8. There's no point chosing the shoes on display as they usually don't have many in my size! Still it could have been worse - my Dad took size 14 in shoes!!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I have to go and ask what do you have in an 8. There's no point chosing the shoes on display as they usually don't have many in my size! Still it could have been worse - my Dad took size 14 in shoes!!!
Mine are 8 or sometimes even 9 too... They do lots more in 8 these days - I buy a lot from Next!!!

Lau x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:20 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

you cant go off me now ... we have a wedding to crash together
plus we have to go hat and shoe shopping before hand
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Mine are 8 or sometimes even 9 too... They do lots more in 8 these days - I buy a lot from Next!!!

Lau x
Evening Lau!

Well I thought that until recently and now it seems to be going backwards - can't get size 8s again - like 15 years ago. I like Next too, but the last pair I bought in there cut my feet to ribbons. It's very annoying!

you cant go off me now ... we have a wedding to crash together
plus we have to go hat and shoe shopping before hand
PMSL. Amanda won't know what has hit her! Two strange women turn up with new hats and shoes and proceed to drink all the champers!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hi anyone still awake??
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BOO!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

BOO!!
you made me jump!!!!!!!!!!

Just come back from meal with my son his girlfriend and her family. think the reality has hit home Im gonna miss my son sooooooo much - how on earth do you handle the goodbye
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
you made me jump!!!!!!!!!!

Just come back from meal with my son his girlfriend and her family. think the reality has hit home Im gonna miss my son sooooooo much - how on earth do you handle the goodbye
God I don't know. You know that it isn't forever and that you will see him again. That he is an adult and happy and settled, but it will still hurt like hell.

Sending you big hugs and positive thoughts. (((((((())))))))
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

God I don't know. You know that it isn't forever and that you will see him again. That he is an adult and happy and settled, but it will still hurt like hell.

Sending you big hugs and positive thoughts. (((((((())))))))
Thanks not gonna be an easy week i dont think. No doubts at all but still gonna be hard. hey ho i will have to throw myself into getting settled for when he comes over to validate in may
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks not gonna be an easy week i dont think. No doubts at all but still gonna be hard. hey ho i will have to throw myself into getting settled for when he comes over to validate in may
Time will fly by in Oz - you'll have so much to do and he will be with you sooner than you know it. Will he stay for long?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Time will fly by in Oz - you'll have so much to do and he will be with you sooner than you know it. Will he stay for long?
They (him and his girlfriend) are staying for 3 months before heading back to do final year of uni! his girlfriend has relatives in adelaide so they plan to do the Nullabor see her rellies and do lots of travelling. I am hoping it will make him decide to come sooner rather than later. He has always wanted to live in Oz (must have got that from me LOL) so i know it WILL happen just a matter of how long
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They (him and his girlfriend) are staying for 3 months before heading back to do final year of uni! his girlfriend has relatives in adelaide so they plan to do the Nullabor see her rellies and do lots of travelling. I am hoping it will make him decide to come sooner rather than later. He has always wanted to live in Oz (must have got that from me LOL) so i know it WILL happen just a matter of how long
That sounds promising. What young couple in their right minds wouldn't want to move to Oz?? So he could be with you permanently really soon! Just have to convince the girlfriends family now!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

That sounds promising. What young couple in their right minds wouldn't want to move to Oz?? So he could be with you permanently really soon! Just have to convince the girlfriends family now!
I dont think it will take too much persuasion Just hit me tonight but Im feeling positive again now. thanks for listening
went to solicitors today to sign contract on house - hope to exchange before we leave on 26th and complete prob on same day which will be one less thing to think about. Hows things with you?

will catch up with you tomorrow i better go get some sleep - my little car goes tomorrow but at least it means we will be able to eat when we land
nite nite for now xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.